over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn Adductor?

RaiderNation

TROLl
Newbies
Squatting 405lbs today on my 6th rep on the way down heard felt a pop like something had snapped in my left adductor . I’m still able to walk but can’t bend down as the pain is to much . No brusing or nothing . Do you guys think I tore it ?

Squatting 405lbs today on my 6th rep on the way down heard felt a pop like something had snapped in my left adductor . I’m still able to walk but can’t bend down as the pain is to much . No brusing or nothing . Do you guys think I tore it ?
You’ll know tomorrow if there’s bruising and by gauging your range of motion. Either way I would get imaging done as suggested above to confirm either way.

So many guys get micro tears or even a strain and just push through it and never let it truly heal then end up with a bad tear or injury.

Always best to get ahead with imaging, ice and Advil.

Be forewarned that when you tear things in that region the blood can end up pooling in the wee wee. It is very bizarre and disconcerting.

bruising can take longer than a day to appear at the surface.
Ive torn my right oblique some time ago and it took 3 days for bruising to appear
wasnt funny.. couldnt laugh, cough etc without pain and couldnt do unilateral movements for a while

My calf "popped" around a month back when I was pushing a CR-V. Doc said "torn muscle fiber (aka "Strain").
Healed up pretty good.
So I thought. Today I was walking out 405 to Squat. A loud "pop" again... Didnt feel bad so I did the set.
Swelling up again as I sit and work. I was dehydrated today for sure, probably contributed to the "re-tear or re-strain".

Hopefully yours is just a fiber/strain as well...

My calf "popped" around a month back when I was pushing a CR-V. Doc said "torn muscle fiber (aka "Strain").
Healed up pretty good.
So I thought. Today I was walking out 405 to Squat. A loud "pop" again... Didnt feel bad so I did the set.
Swelling up again as I sit and work. I was dehydrated today for sure, probably contributed to the "re-tear or re-strain".

Hopefully yours is just a fiber/strain as well...
Two weeks ago my right calf popped when I slipped on ice at work. I fucking felt like I got shot in the back of my leg. I heard it pop. I had to keep walking on it for 4 hours until my shift was over. I could not put much pressure on it and could only walk on the outside of my foot. Hurt like a mother fucker. The next day I could not walk well on it luckily it was my weekend. In the next few days it swole a lil bit blurring the definition of my calf muscles and just looked like a blob. Never bruised. By the 4th day I was walking fairly normal on it with still a bit of pain. Two wks later the split in my calf is slowly coming back and minimal pain when raising up on my toe. I actually did a set of no weight one legged calf raises without the stretch at the bottom as it hurts doing that. I can still do it but there is still pain there. I was thinking about going to the doctor but I don’t think there is much he can do. I figure if I tore it completly it would have bruised and it would still be difficult to walk in it. I tore a quad in a football game in my 30s when I tore my acl/mcl/pcl and it never visibly bruised nor did my hamstring when I tore it. My bicep I completly ruptured never bruised either. I wonder why

bruising can take longer than a day to appear at the surface.
Ive torn my right oblique some time ago and it took 3 days for bruising to appear
wasnt funny.. couldnt laugh, cough etc without pain and couldnt do unilateral movements for a while
I know what you're talking about. It's the worst when you're traumatized and not in pain. You have no idea how serious it can get.After something like this - I know that pain is the best indicator of both my body's progress and trawls unfortunately. But I have HGH in the pocket:

Everybody who ordered at least 2000iu HGH from us,
you will be eligible for our SPECIAL PRICES.
For all the details do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you!

EMAILS FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDERS:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner