advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A and Tren E -- 2 Different Hormones?

I was under the impression that the sweats were due to sugar intake and cough was because of nicking a blood vessel.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I get far more sides on Tren E when compared to Tren A.

I've got a couple of vials of Tren E and keep eyeballing them and pondering adding them in a cycle but I've turned my back on Tren now after about 10+ years of on/off usage.

Far too many bad decisions made and stupid thoughts had thought the years on Tren.

Has anyone who has sides on the Enanthate ever used small daily doses? Are most using the enanthate 1-2 shots a week? I wonder if taking the enanthate everyday would change anything??? Just speculating.

Trenbolone was my go-to, the older I got the worst the side effects were.. I eventually stayed away from it and foolish I went back thinking it will be different and each time it got worse. Of all my years this past January was the first time I've ever had acid reflux within 2 days post injection of tren-e, rather than a few weeks later. That was enough for me, literally 2 days in. It doesn't matter what the ester is, sides eventually veered their face at some point with me.
Stenbolone ace is now its substitute, if we even want to call it that, considering it's entirely different.
Nandrolone decanoate and stenbolone Ace are the only additions to my T and occasional orals.
Trenbolone simply is not the same drug to me as it used to be. I value my sleep and quality of life these days.

200mg of trenE 100 x 2 (100 E3D) that did absolute wonders for me, of all the dosages and esters, that was my spot.

Has anyone who has sides on the Enanthate ever used small daily doses? Are most using the enanthate 1-2 shots a week? I wonder if taking the enanthate everyday would change anything??? Just speculating.

I'm on 500mg tren-e ATM. I like to pin my long esters in the beginning of the week for higher peaks. So I do 400mg Monday and 100mg Tuesday. I see no difference from splitting injections. Especially long esters.

I've also ran Tren E and A at the same time b4. 400mg E and 350mg A.

Tren E is the devil's jizzum. That shit is really and truly foul. It just builds and builds and builds in your system.

For me the sides were impossible to handle on the enanthate. With the acetate, if sides crept in and got hard to handle, I could either drop dosage down which would help with 2-3 days or I could just stop and within a week I'd be in the clear off of it and able to enjoy my life again.

I agree. This is one of the reasons Chris250 died. He was using tren E at high doses, and it caused heart issues if I remember correctly. I miss the guy, he was a good friend. Tren E can build up even just using 200mg/week and cause problems because it's so strong. You want to handle sides from tren, then you really want to be using acetate, IMO.

I agree. This is one of the reasons Chris250 died. He was using tren E at high doses, and it caused heart issues if I remember correctly. I miss the guy, he was a good friend. Tren E can build up even just using 200mg/week and cause problems because it's so strong. You want to handle sides from tren, then you really want to be using acetate, IMO.

Exactly !
I just use tren A for pre contest. I tried tren E, horrible memory

Its wild how much love the long acting trens are getting. What doses of tren ace were you guys using when you had issues? What dosage of test?

Ive run 100mg ed tren ace comfortably for 8 to 12 weeks. If i keep carbs away from sleep time and keep test low im totally fine with the exception of acne. Ive run lower dose tren for even longer with absolutely no side effects.

I always just used ace because it worked and the ed injects keep your hormone levels stable. Also if you do have sides you ideally want something you can just stop taking and have clear your system fast. Ive never used anything other than ace so I find the anecdotal reports on the differences interesting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131