advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace or NPP stacked with Test Cyp for bulker?

Funny...normally id say tren ace but im on 500mgs npp a week only lifting like 2 days a.week and im.the.heaviest ive ever been

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Both at approx half the dose you are thinking...or run them consecutively each for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks guys same protocol as tren? I was going mon 1cc. wed 1cc fri.1cc will npp have same protocol? Test is Mon 250 & Friday 250 @ 500 total a week.

Thanks guys same protocol as tren? I was going mon 1cc. wed 1cc fri.1cc will npp have same protocol? Test is Mon 250 & Friday 250 @ 500 total a week.

If I were you I'd opt for 150mg M,W,F as that is still a low/moderate dose of 450 weekly.

Both at approx half the dose you are thinking...or run them consecutively each for 6-8 weeks.

This. Both gives a nice synergy

I'd go with NPP over Tren for bulking. Save tren for cutting/recomping since you can't really stay on it all year and stay healthy (at least I can't).

What do you guys think about a base of test around 200-250/wk with 300 weekly of both tren and npp?

Tren-e, test cyp or enanth, and dbols is an excellent bulker

What do you guys think about a base of test around 200-250/wk with 300 weekly of both tren and npp?

Silly for a bulker. 600 test at least.

Npp/deca in my opinion is much better for bulking. If running high tren I pretty much cannot eat enough to gain (have a small appetite though all the time). High test/high deca-npp is pretty much the golden bulking cycle. If you are going to run two 19-nors together I would definitely know how your body responds and make sure you are keeping estrogen/prolactin very much in check. The potential for sides with deca and tren together is fairly high-especially potential for sexual sides cause by prolactin. But either way-on a true bulk I agree with knight9-high test with either compound you run will help gain mass. $$$ per ml, in my opinion, test is the best/cheapest bulking compound. I love test at 1g+. If you run tren I would do like test at 600-1g and tren e at 400-600 or you'll have to eat a lot-especially carbs-to gain substantial mass.

I've heard Tren and Deca with some high Test is amazing for lean bulk.. Obviously need to watch out for Estro/prolactin sides..

But why is Deca barely getting any love lately? It's all about NPP i see now..

I like tren/npp it gave me a nice full look. But it's hard to put weight on the scale with tren in the mix. Maybe run the npp a little higher than the tren.

7 weeks of Test/NPP
then straight into
7 weeks of Tren/Test

NPP hands down the size I gained with no bloat was amazing. Ran high test 1g and 600 npp no orals. Best bulk cycle i have ever ran. Stayed lean with abs all off season.

Silly for a bulker. 600 test at least.

idk not contradicting you but dont allot of those middle east guys run pretty low test and coming looking great. Not saying anything negative, but Knight let me know. You know your shit and I would love to hear if you know different brotha.

NPP hands down the size I gained with no bloat was amazing. Ran high test 1g and 600 npp no orals. Best bulk cycle i have ever ran. Stayed lean with abs all off season.

Similar to what im planning....Just thinking what to switch to after NPP as love tren...but only if competing as side to hard...wrecked my blood reading if i recall correctly.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131