over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace Question

Been on ace 50mg EOD for 2 weeks (8 pins). I don't feel anything. This is a newb question but I have no experience with this drug other than my extensive research of other people experiences. From what I gather, it is strong enough to feel by now, even at this low of a dose. What do you guys think? Reviews of this sponsor/product have been positive overall, which is why I'm even more confused :(

real tren you should feel an increase in strength by now. Imo

I bumped to 100mg EOD. This is BD ace, which people seem to like, so I think this dose should get things moving! I will keep you guys posted :headbang:

When I pin 50mg ed or 100mg eod, I feel it around day 10 or so. Bump your dose up to at least 100mg eod.

Also, just for kicks. If you inject tren pretty fast, you will start coughing.

When I pin 50mg ed or 100mg eod, I feel it around day 10 or so. Bump your dose up to at least 100mg eod.

Also, just for kicks. If you inject tren pretty fast, you will start coughing.

I was unaware that you could purposefully give yourself the cough

Well I started with 2 fish oils caps, 2 Milk Thistles, 2 Liv.52's. All of those, 4 times daily. Then after I got my 4 week blood work back, I just doubled those dosages. Sometimes I just took however many fell into my hand lol. So I learned I need quite a bit of liver support to keep my ast alt in check. I also didn't lift weights for 4 days prior to the test, just cardio.

Dude all that 4 times a day then doubled it??? thats an ungodly amount! You must have cases of liver support lol

strange

you guys that are doing that much tren should be experiencing some kind of side effects.. you should be sweating bullets at night or developing a cough just after pinning, some people say they get a metal taste in their mouths too. you should also be feeling some sort of strength increase.. Your blood test results DO NOT LIE!!! pay STRICT ATTENTION to this... try to keep all of those levels in check especially that low HDL... maybe whoever is not feeling any effects at also should consider your gear it may be underdosed,,, be careful fellas......

Last edited:
I will probably just have to take this as a lesson learned. I can't really say anything to the sponsor, you guys have seen what happens with this particular one...

I can't speak about sponsor authenticity but I've run some low dose tren before 40mg EOD and the effects are certainly milder compared to higher doses of tren at least for me. Something that gets me in the 300-350 a week zone is what I'd concern a minimum with 500-700 a week being the prime zone. Beyond that I personally didn't notice a lot more in terms of results.
I also recommend hitting ace ED

I can't speak about sponsor authenticity but I've run some low dose tren before 40mg EOD and the effects are certainly milder compared to higher doses of tren at least for me. Something that gets me in the 300-350 a week zone is what I'd concern a minimum with 500-700 a week being the prime zone. Beyond that I personally didn't notice a lot more in terms of results.
I also recommend hitting ace ED

Thanks Saps. I'm just REALLY surprised. This stuff is supposed to be gtg, and although I don't know how I'm supposed to feel, I've got to believe this is NOT how I should be feeling at 100 EOD. I'm going to try a different sponsor and go from there. :cool:

If your not feeling it by now then it's bunk or a bad batch. You should be feeling different.

Originally Posted by aphextwin<br />
If your not feeling it by now then it's bunk or a bad batch. You should be feeling different.
<br />
<br />
Yeah man I thought so. There's actually been a little difficulty locating a reliable Dom sponsor with legit ace lately
I hope its not bunk man. I hate and I mean hate seeing anyone in our society get ripped off. I ran 300mgs of tren a week injecting eod, while running test a 600 weekly. By the end of week two all the sides where in full effect. I still think you test dosage is way to low. Imo anything less then 300mgs a week is cursing dosage.

It's funny I always hear people talk about experiencing tren cough. I guess I'm lucky bc this has never happened to me before.

any change?

No change. The last 6 pins were 100mg EOD so I guess there is no product in this olive oil lol. I believe however they are making things right. If you like IPC, and many do including myself, do not go anywhere other than IPG.:D

tren isn't a magic potion either, ~300mg a week will give you gains and probably cramps or sweats at the least but you wont reap all the benefits until higher doses and smart training

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131