over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren lethargy

Mountolympus

Registered
how fight lethargy from tren? under 500mg week i can take snap everywhere...:banghead:

Its interesting that Tren does the opposite to me. My energy and endurance goes trough the roof. I become a machine. Cardio goes up, everything. My big issue with tren is that it makes me literally psycho. Paranoid, anxious, unstable. Cant touch it anymore.

I get insomnia from tren....but not too much lethargy. As someone else said t3 can help.

Tren reduces cortisol... Increase your cortisol.

Licorice root extract will increase the life of your cortisol. First thing in the morning on empty stomach would be my suggestion.

Injection B12 works wonders man..

I personally wouldn't take t3 unless I seen a reason in my blood work, you're already in a state of thermogensis, so I wouldn't add any t3..Maybe t4 as its mild and you body will convert what it needs into t3, in lieu of just adding t3... Tren can lower t3/t4 (thyroid functions), but start with t4 as your body needs t4 to make free flowing t3 through the D1 and D2 enzymes by way of the conversion ratio..You don't want to have a plus in one, and a deficiency in the other..Meet the supply and demand!

Also,people have this silly notion to cut carbs on tren (to avoid sweats)..If you feel like crap, up some carbs man..

Injection B12 works wonders man..

I personally wouldn't take t3 unless I seen a reason in my blood work, you're already in a state of thermogensis, so I wouldn't add any t3..Maybe t4 as its mild and you body will convert what it needs into t3, in lieu of just adding t3... Tren can lower t3/t4 (thyroid functions), but start with t4 as your body needs t4 to make free flowing t3 through the D1 and D2 enzymes by way of the conversion ratio..You don't want to have a plus in one, and a deficiency in the other..Meet the supply and demand!

Also,people have this silly notion to cut carbs on tren (to avoid sweats)..If you feel like crap, up some carbs man..

I'm talking very low amounts of t3 here. Like 10-15 mcgs daily. Got the idea from Stewie and I'm really liking it

There are many things that may cause tren lethargy, t3 for me is must with tren, 15-25 mcg is enough if lethargy continuous look for your sleep, and see if you are getting sufficient and enough rem sleep, if you have some appetite reduction or stomach bloat this most likely your liver is stressed, as side note stressed liver will cause lethargy that is why so many people feel shit on orals.

I'm talking very low amounts of t3 here. Like 10-15 mcgs daily. Got the idea from Stewie and I'm really liking it

A moderate dose most deff will assist without a doubt..low dose t3 can go a along way, people often take to much when its entirely not necessary
T3 and injectable b12 and more carbs seems to help me on tren. good luck with that brother
exactly... b12 and carbs is the way to go.. I'll do a re-feed on a weekend and I feel great rolling into the new week.. I'm not afraid to toss in carbs, I know how I respond, I listen to my body, I feel my blood sugar levels dropping, and carbing up carries this old man the rest of the way...

Do a nice cheat meal, re-feed and you'll feel rewarded..Long as you earned that meal!

Many people say using the SARM GW50 is good to fight Tren lethargy. GW50 increases endurance, Tren crushes it. It might balance things out.

why you fell lethargy from tren?
Tren is a one of the most power steroid that will make you full of energy and endurance

Many people say using the SARM GW50 is good to fight Tren lethargy. GW50 increases endurance, Tren crushes it. It might balance things out.

Gw50....or gw1516?

It's gw-501516, and if you can get hold of some properly dose GW, it will certainly help with cardiovascular endurance. As far as lethargy, I'm not sure it will help. Good luck!

try taking it at night before bed i have been sleeping like a baby///

dont knock it until you tried it. :lightbulb:

I like to keep my tren at 400mg a week anything over that I can't handle I also keep my test low 200mg a week with 25mg of t3 a day. I have gone as high as 800mg a week and I wanted to die...Just my 2 cents good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws