over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren powder conversion

chester_bbb

Newbies
Hi this is my first time posting. I was wondering if I could use a kit that converts fina pellets for Tren powder.

LOL

chester_bbb said:
Hi this is my first time posting. I was wondering if I could use a kit that converts fina pellets for Tren powder.

If you are trying to convert fina pellets to tren, then a kit that converts fina pellets to tren seems like it would work, I'm no rocket scientist though.

chester_bbb said:
no dont use a kit. just get some sesameseed oil, benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate from www.lemelange.com and make it from that. if you are doing acetate @ 75mg/ml, 3%ba and 7-9%bb should hold, depending on the powder quality.

flexmaster said:
no dont use a kit. just get some sesameseed oil, benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate from www.lemelange.com and make it from that. if you are doing acetate @ 75mg/ml, 3%ba and 7-9%bb should hold, depending on the powder quality.

well, you think he might need to filter it also :)

rAJJIN said:
well, you think he might need to filter it also :)
c'mon, who the hell filters now a days??? yeah, buy a damn filter or two while you are at it...www.kitsnmore.com. jeez....

flexmaster said:
c'mon, who the hell filters now a days??? yeah, buy a damn filter or two while you are at it...www.kitsnmore.com. jeez....

Flexmaster,
you know Im just messin with ya bro :) I know your the Homebrew Masta ;)

For a beginner to the homebrewing I would recomend just buying the Kit though from www.kaotikchemistry.com After you get a bit more familiar
with the process then yes you can save a bit of money buy getting each thing seperatley.

rAJJIN said:
Flexmaster,

For a beginner to the homebrewing I would recomend just buying the Kit though from www.kaotikchemistry.com After you get a bit more familiar
with the process then yes you can save a bit of money buy getting each thing seperatley.

Agreed especially for a beginner. A kit costs what, something like $25. How much you going to save buying the components? Then you have alot of extra BA/BB etc you wont use until you have made another 4 or 5 more batches.

rAJJIN said:
Flexmaster,
i wouldn't go so far as to say masta, but i like to think i know what i am doing. :)

Crowler said:
Agreed especially for a beginner. A kit costs what, something like $25. How much you going to save buying the components? Then you have alot of extra BA/BB etc you wont use until you have made another 4 or 5 more batches.
but for 35$ you have enough for those 4-5 more batches, especially if someone is making more than one compound, which they usually are. i can see your point about the beginner aspect though, although it is by no means difficult.

flexmaster said:
but for 35$ you have enough for those 4-5 more batches, especially if someone is making more than one compound, which they usually are. i can see your point about the beginner aspect though, although it is by no means difficult.

$35 for 4-5 batches, you must have the inside scoop I don't have.

5 batches and I will be using 5 syringe filters at about $5 - $7 each. That alone is $25 to $35 plus the glassware, BB/BA, oil etc.

Crowler said:
$35 for 4-5 batches, you must have the inside scoop I don't have.

5 batches and I will be using 5 syringe filters at about $5 - $7 each. That alone is $25 to $35 plus the glassware, BB/BA, oil etc.
5-7 each is horse shit bro, get the glassware from **broken link removed** go for the pack of 10 sealed sterile 20ml's for 9.85.

http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/p...&cls=1261&par=&cat=1&sch=80&pfx=&lstBool=true here you can get the exact same cellulose acetate filters as whatman, 50 for $74.00, so 1.48 each. that should last you a long time for personal use.

and if you get to know the right people you can get "special discounts" ;)

Thanks for all the replies guys. The reason I asked this question is I live north of the border and fina pellets aren't "legally" allowed into the country anymore and I thought I was stuck with 2-4g kits until I found a sponsor on this board that supplies powders.

Flexmaster, thanks for the link! :D That's a killer price on vials.

How do those filters compare to Whatman's? I tried Milipore filters and found them to be sub-par to whatman's.

Ring Steel said:
Flexmaster, thanks for the link! :D That's a killer price on vials.

How do those filters compare to Whatman's? I tried Milipore filters and found them to be sub-par to whatman's.
they work well, i have used them on more than one occasion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws