over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone reviews

ed injects get to be a pain after a few weeks. Strength gains were far better than the size gains, but all in all great compound.

im on day 10 of my trest run, im not sure what its doing exactly. ive noticed some fullness. no sweating no intense strength, appetite it up a bit i think, no intense size gains

got mine from pure oils aswell. dont think the dosing is very consistant to be honest,

At 10 days in, you're not going to notice much. No non-methylated injectable will produce meaningful mass gains in just 10 days. People often talk about how "fast-acting" tren is, but the only thing about tren that is "fast-acting" from a visual standpoint is its ability to harden up and dry out the physique. It will not add any significant size in 10 days...and quite frankly, it isn't that great of a mass-builder no matter how long you run it. It will accelerate muscle growth when paired with something like testosterone, but as a stand-alone, it certainly isn't a top muscle builder. Its benefits are primarily cosmetic in nature.

Trestolone is a far superior "muscle building" drug, but don't expect to dry out or harden up like you would on tren. It just doesn't do that. Also, trest is not a top strength builder, as it doesn't appear to affect the nervous system as strongly as drugs like tren or Halotestin. most of the strength gains made are likely due to the addition of actual muscle tissue, rather than temporary, nervous system generated strength. Still, strength gains appear to be pretty good for most, considering its mechanism of action.

Last edited:
ed injects get to be a pain after a few weeks. Strength gains were far better than the size gains, but all in all great compound.

EOD injects are fine. Even a Mon/Wed/Fri schedule, while not ideal, will still work very well.

Do you think 50mg of exemestane wouldn't be as good? I pretty much try to avoid letro at all costs.

I already have preexisting gyno and Trest at 25mg transdermal aggrevated it with exemestane. I had to add Letro to get it under control. I found I don't need nearly as much Letro though by trial and error:banghead:. Feel good dosing as such and may try your suggestion when I order more soon.

At 10 days in, you're not going to notice much. No non-methylated injectable will produce meaningful mass gains in just 10 days. People often talk about how "fast-acting" tren is, but the only thing about tren that is "fast-acting" from a visual standpoint is its ability to harden up and dry out the physique. It will not add any significant size in 10 days...and quite frankly, it isn't that great of a mass-builder no matter how long you run it. It will accelerate muscle growth when paired with something like testosterone, but as a stand-alone, it certainly isn't a top muscle builder. Its benefits are primarily cosmetic in nature.

Trestolone is a far superior "muscle building" drug, but don't expect to dry out or harden up like you would on tren. It just doesn't do that. Also, trest is not a top strength builder, as it doesn't appear to affect the nervous system as strongly as drugs like tren or Halotestin. most of the strength gains made are likely due to the addition of actual muscle tissue, rather than temporary, nervous system generated strength. Still, strength gains appear to be pretty good for most, considering its mechanism of action.

hey bro thanks for the info. personally im a huge tren user and well usually all short esters, so im used to seeing things fast. but with all the other drugs im on its hard to tell what its really doing, but im starting to see some things such as fullness and roundness from IM water retention that i normally only get from slin, transitioning to precontest, we shall see what it does

hey bro thanks for the info. personally im a huge tren user and well usually all short esters, so im used to seeing things fast. but with all the other drugs im on its hard to tell what its really doing, but im starting to see some things such as fullness and roundness from IM water retention that i normally only get from slin, transitioning to precontest, we shall see what it does

A better test of its muscle building potency (which is really the only reason to use it aside from testosterone replacement) would be to use it alone and see how it works at a given dosage.

Otherwise, you are liable to mis-judge the drug's effectiveness. Adding a new steroid to an assortment of drugs which have similar effects makes a proper evaluation difficult to impossible.

Last edited:
hey mike, recomp wise of this drug, what would u rate it?

We typically think of re-comping as "losing fat and building muscle simultaneously", but in reality, the AAS we have labeled as the most effective re-comping agents often aren't the best muscle builders and sometimes aren't the best fat burners either.

For example, testosterone is one of the best muscle builders available and has also been shown to assist in fat loss to a greater degree than many other AAS, yet its not generally considered a "great" re-comping steroid. On the other hand, a drug like Winstrol will build far less muscle than testosterone, while causing less fat loss, yet it is considered a good re-comping drug.

The steroids we usually consider to be the best re-comping drugs are those which "appear" to change the body the fastest. The drugs which do the best job at this are usually those which cause rapid and significant sub-q water loss and muscle hardening, as these two effects make the physique appear more muscular and leaner within a short period of time.

Trenbolone does a magnificent job at this, why is why it is considered one of the best re-comping drugs available. However, if trenbolone lacked its trademark dying and hardening effects, you better believe it would not be considered nearly as good of a re-comping drug as it is today.

It is precisely these effects (hardening & drying) which lead to trenbolone's dramatic physical changes during the first few weeks of use, NOT some miraculous fat burning and muscle building effect. In reality, trenbolone usually causes very little fat loss or muscle growth within the first 3-4 weeks of use, yet most people will claim it had a significant "re-comping" effect on their physique within that time frame. Without the sub-q water loss and muscle hardening, no one would be saying this.

So, as you can see, there is a difference between a genuine re-comping effect and the "appearance" of a re-comping effect. Many steroids will make it "appear" as though the body has undergone a significant re-comp within a short period of time, but as soon as the drug is discontinued, the physique quickly relapses into its former, pre-drug state.

So, is trestolone a good re-comping drug? It depends on your perspective. Are you more concerned with temporary, rapid changes in your appearance? Or, are you more concerned with legitimate muscle growth and fat loss, even though these effects might initially appear to be less pronounced from a visual standpoint?

If the former is more important, trestolone is not for you. Trestolone is certainly a strong muscle builder and being a potent androgen, it should be a relatively potent fat burner as well (as far as steroids go), but its water retaining effects will blur any fat loss which might take place. In addition, it lacks the hardening effect of some other AAS, so the muscles appear "softish" by comparison. Because of this, it will appear as though your re-comp were less successful than when using other drugs.

Mike Arnold's answers are getting more and more complete and detailed...
Long replies, but very enjoyable to read.

Thanks for your time, Mike!

Mike Arnold's answers are getting more and more complete and detailed...
Long replies, but very enjoyable to read.

Thanks for your time, Mike!

You have really warmed up to him since a couple years ago :D

Tren at doses of 500-700mg per week gave me highly anabolic and muscle building changes. The thing is most don't run doses that high.

Tren at doses of 500-700mg per week gave me highly anabolic and muscle building changes. The thing is most don't run doses that high.

Don't get me wrong, tren is certainly effective at building muscle and makes a great stacker with just about anything. Obviously, higher dosages will further increase its muscle building ability, but when I made the comment that "tren isn't that great of a muscle builder", I was comparing it to the top muscle building AAS.

For example, Anadrol, D-bol, SD, M1T, and dimethazine are "great" muscle builders--all of them will usually build muscle much more quickly than trenbolone will, when accounting for water retention. Most tren users will gain only a few pound a month when running it solo...and many guys don't gain any weight at all. Even among less advanced and first time tren users, muscle gains rarely exceed 5-7 lbs per month..and even that would be considered a "great" gain when used solo.

However, it is very common for less advanced users bodybuilders to gain 10-20 lbs in 30 days using steroid like those mentioned above. Even after the water retention falls off, many are left with a lean gain of 5-15 lbs. In my own experience, I gained 18 dry pounds my first time using SD and I kept 14 lean pounds of it permanently. This was after I had used tren solo at a dose of around 400 mg/weekly for 5 weeks, during which time I added only about 3-4 lbs, max, and kept maybe 2-3 of it.

Even among other injectables, testosterone and trestolone typically produce significantly superior muscle gains. Hell, many people even get better muscle gains from nandrolone.

Now, I do think tren is a good muscle builder and most of the weight gained is lean (some I.M water retention is still present with tren use), but when comparing tren as a stand-alone to other steroids, it is far from being considered a top muscle builder.

I think tren is an awesome drug, but muscle gain isn't what makes it so special. Tren is mostly prized for its ability to dry out and harden up the physique within a short period of time, while adding lean mass at a moderate rate and providing anywhere from small to large strength gains, depending on personal response.

I see trest in my future, mabey a 12 week lean bulk at end of summer.

I see trest in my future, mabey a 12 week lean bulk at end of summer.

I'm gonna use some with test prop on my next run, assuming my health checks out next time I visit the doc.

Thanks for the posts Mike!
I have another Trest Ace left over I am going to be running in a bit I think

I'm in the middle of a trest ace cycle from GAULS. Honestly I'm not impressed. I'm taking a gram per week. Maybe I have bunk gear I don't know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131