over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to get it back

gbodt

Newbies
Ive been out of the gym for almost 18 months and finally have started working out again. I have a few questions that Id love to get some feedback on:
1. I have put on a lot of fat and want to lose it. I am planning on running growth at 4iu's/day 5 on/2 off, until I get to a respectable body fat. At that point I will get back on some good supplemnts. Do you think it would be beneficial to run trt with the growth?
2. I need a really solid workout to help burn fat. I am looking for something other then the traditional different body part or muscle group everyday 5 days on 2 days off. Any ideas are much appreciated.
3. I am going to try a low carb/ carb cycling diet out to. Thoughts?

4. I hate cardio but plan on doing it 5 days a week starting out slow and ramping it up. I will start at 5 mins a day and boost it up weekly according to ho my body reacts. Is this a good idea?

Thanks for any and all feedback. Here are my stats 33 years old 220 lbs 5'10"
haven't trained hard since summer of 2012. Before that I trained for 7 years and weighed in at approximately 210 lbs around 8% bf. I have done approximately 4 cycles after training natural for 3 years.

TRT test plus a low dose dry compound like var, winny or tren is ideal for you to keep the muscle while dieting. HGH will help too...

At this point, diet really is the key. Everything else comes on top of it. And yes, start slowly with your cardio and add up as you go.

5 minutes/day of cardio is pointless. For LISS, do 30 minutes minimum. Adjust the resistance to get through it if necessary, but anything shorter is pointless. If you do HIIT, you might get away with 15 min, but it really needs to be intense.

I agree with Spacey, if you are going to do cardio, do at least 15 min. If you have to start light, do so, but increase daily, not weekly until you get to 30 min. You can increase intensity from there.

why the hgh? is it soley for fat burning? I would rethink that if I were you..but that's me. hgh scares me due to the fact it makes EVERYTHING grow. I have considered it and still do from time to time, but enlarged heart or cancerous growth just doesnt sound appealing to me to avoid some cardio work in the gym.
Dont be lazy...hard work and sweat, eating right are the ways to lose the fat.

18 months isnt so long that your body will not respond. You are still young enough, it will happen pretty quick if you stick with it.

You already know about cycling if you have 4 under your belt so you know what to do there.

2. I need a really solid workout to help burn fat. I am looking for something other then the traditional different body part or muscle group everyday 5 days on 2 days off. Any ideas are much appreciated.
3. I am going to try a low carb/ carb cycling diet out to. Thoughts?

When I get tired of the 5/2 training, I go to a 3/1 or a 2/1 change up. If going to the gym has bored you, try doing something outside, like riding a bicycle for your cardio or hiking..if you have anywhere to do that. It's great exercise and you get outside. If it's winter for you, well.... sorry. Spring is around the corner lol.

When I need to cut bf, I lower carbs. I honestly have never done the carb cycling routine. I just may give that a try myself.

I've found short cardio to be fairly helpful, albeit I've never done 5 minutes sessions. 10 minutes works great if you're intense enough.

I've found short cardio to be fairly helpful, albeit I've never done 5 minutes sessions. 10 minutes works great if you're intense enough.

reminds me of when I used to train for boxing. 3 - three minute rounds ....who knew three minutes could be so long lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear