homonunculus

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
With Permission from LATS: :)

----------------

Ladies and Gents,

I'll be hosting an IFBB Pro Seminar on Feb 6th, 2010 here in Tucson associated with a new NPC National Qualifier, the Desert Muscle Classic.

The Seminar include myself, Dave Henry, Dennis James and Rusty Jeffers, with a presentation on Carbing up and Drying Out for competition (my talk), a Q and A with the Pro's, followed by a Posing Seminar with Rusty Jeffers:

**broken link removed**

It's going to be a HELL of a show: JAY CUTLER is the guest Poser, along with GAYLE MOHER. Bob Cicherillo is the MC:

**broken link removed**

The Seminar is catered and I'll be raffling off some supplements to those who register online.

A portion of proceeds will be going to HOPE Animal Shelter here in Tucson:

HOPE Animal Shelter

Any questions, just fire away!

-Scott

Attachments

• DMClassicFlyer.jpg
    DMClassicFlyer.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 510
wow bro sounds like a hell of a day.wish i could make it.if it only was in my home town

can you post some pics after the show ?

No Kidding ...

wow bro sounds like a hell of a day.wish i could make it.if it only was in my home town

I would be happy just to call Tuscon my home, but yea that sounds like a great day. sigh

I would be happy just to call Tuscon my home, but yea that sounds like a great day. sigh

Thanks, Guys.

Yep, I'll have some pics and plan on videoing the event, too, so I'll let you know about that.

(Thor, why not just move?...)

-S

guys, in all honesty homon is one of the most knowledgable guys i know in this game.. training, nutrition ect he knows it.. and in depth.. if you live anywhere near this location make the trip.. heck, wish i could make it.. plus, he is from my hometown so he cant be all bad ;)..

guys, in all honesty homon is one of the most knowledgable guys i know in this game.. training, nutrition ect he knows it.. and in depth.. if you live anywhere near this location make the trip.. heck, wish i could make it.. plus, he is from my hometown so he cant be all bad ;)..

Many thanks for that, LATS. Truly.

Yes, for all the fun we make of small town midwest living, its not a bad place to call "home."

As a note, some of you know that I work with Dave Henry, so the info. that I'll be presenting will be the basis of how we do Dave's last week before competition. Also, this entails NO pharmaceutical diuretics (lasix, dyazide, etc.), which aren't necessary or advantageous in most cases, IMO.

-Scott

x2
Scott's knowledge is as deep and wide as Dave Henry's back... maybe even more so. :cool:

very cool. if i am out there by then i will def come...

Josh,

You get a special invite - on the house. Get your butt down here and I'll make sure we mention Metroflex to the crowd, as a lot of folks will be from PHX anyway...

-S

x2
Scott's knowledge is as deep and wide as Dave Henry's back... maybe even more so. :cool:

LOL. Thanks, Shelby. I like that. Hopefully they'll both be improving in parallel this year. :)

-S

I WISH

Thanks, Guys.

Yep, I'll have some pics and plan on videoing the event, too, so I'll let you know about that.

(Thor, why not just move?...)

-S

I have been to Phoenix and Scottsdale and Chandler( my sis lives there) and I like AZ a lot, but everyone I know who has been to Tuscon says that it is the best part of AZ to live. So when my daughter finishes college in a few years I will be moving there and before that I will fly out just to check it out but right now just can't move anywhere. Also I don't know anyone there so have no idea about the job market,cost of living, etc. Any help or info from you would be greatly appreciated.

oh man i will just miss it,i will be out there on the 11th.

I have been to Phoenix and Scottsdale and Chandler( my sis lives there) and I like AZ a lot, but everyone I know who has been to Tuscon says that it is the best part of AZ to live. So when my daughter finishes college in a few years I will be moving there and before that I will fly out just to check it out but right now just can't move anywhere. Also I don't know anyone there so have no idea about the job market,cost of living, etc. Any help or info from you would be greatly appreciated.

Sure, just let me know. I think I have a post on here about a breakdown of regional differences in Tucson as far as where to live. PM if you questionsn about jobs, etc - I'll help where I can!

oh man i will just miss it,i will be out there on the 11th.

Bummer. Where do you train when in town?...

I can't wait! You'll definately be seeing me there, Scott.

I figured as such! NO TOMATOES!!!

-S

When i was there in Dec was for only 4 days and did not have much time so did some training at the apartments i was staying at. This time i will be there for at least 7 days and was thinking about the golds gym i rode by 1 day. Im still learning the area.

I'm NW Tucson! I've heard east golds has some big dudes. I might have to check this thing out!!

I'll be there for sure Scott!

I'm currently debating whether or not to win the overall or give someone else a chance.

Wish I could go!

Me, too, man.

When i was there in Dec was for only 4 days and did not have much time so did some training at the apartments i was staying at. This time i will be there for at least 7 days and was thinking about the golds gym i rode by 1 day. Im still learning the area.

I'm NW Tucson! I've heard east golds has some big dudes. I might have to check this thing out!!

Maybe some of the guys who are still in town training on Sunday, after the seminar, in which case we'd be at that East Gold's on Speedway.

I'll be there for sure Scott!

I'm currently debating whether or not to win the overall or give someone else a chance.

You gotta get that NQ sometime before you win the USA's, so you might as well get 'er done!

-S

Hey Homon!

Haven't chatted with you since RR went down back in the summer. Hope all is well with you. This seminar sounds incredible! Wish I was out that way so I could attend. I'd definitely be interested in seeing it on video if you end up recording it. Best of luck with it!

- Jmuls

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner