over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two Faced People!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is it just me or do people this day and age just seem to be selfish backstabbers that will turn on you at anytime. Case in point. I have a "friend" who I thought was a close buddy. Known each other for 3 years. Everytime we chat on the phone or text message or see each other in person its like any two friends would be. I try to help him out financially becuase I know he needs it and offer to let him payme back when he gets the money. Now during this time he would tell me that he had the money and say he is " sending it tomorrow" and then wouldnt send it for a week. When I did recieve it, all the money wouldnt be there so I would call him and he would say " sorry , I thought it was all there". Granted I was a little pissed at this but I let it go becuase I thought it was a one time thing. It turned into a repeated thing but yet he still paid me back so i let it go. Well he needed more money to borrow but I told him becuase of what happened last time with him being inconsistent I would let him borrow money just not as much until he pays me back in a more timely fashion.

Just yesterday a person whom my friend and I both know was telling me that my " friend" was going behind my back and badmouthing me after everything I have done for him. Saying how he has done so much for me and how I lie to him. So I thanked my bud for letting me know. I confronted him about this on AOL IM and he denied it saying he never said that and I asked him if he had a problem with me. He said no he thought we were cool and what not. So we ended things on a good note and what I do I come across. My buddy sends our instant message conversation to my informant buddy and says " so and so is talking more smack. " This dude sent our " personal IM " conversation to other and still badmouthing me calling me out.

I dont get it. I offer help and all i ask is to be paid in a timely manner and the very least to pay me back all you owe when you say you are and then when I get upset a little when he doesnt do tha all of a sudden I am a liar and a jerk.

I swear some people are just so ingrateful its ridiculous. Makes me see that I cant trust anybody. Damn what this world coming too. People these days are so self centered. I am the type to help others in what ways I can. If you are a friend to me I am a friend to you and thats that.

I just dont get people. Oh well just a rant.

Mav

Add money to a situation and you can usually see who the people are that you can truly count on. Nothing like letting someone borrow money and then them getting pissed when you ask to be repaid.

on the bright side Mav, at least you know your buddy who informed you of this was looking out for you.

Friends and money

Friends (or family) and money mix like oil and water. The only way these situations work out (sadly) is that when you do decide to give, don't loan. Give expecting nothing back. If it comes back to you it's found money. And most importantly, don't give more than you can afford to lose. Entire networks of friends and entire families have been crushed by defaulted loans and promises.

A few years ago, I gave money to a friend for him to pay his taxes which were overdue. He kept his house and was happy and I never got anything back and never expected anything back. All's well that ends well.

Last year, the same friend was again behind and another mutual friend loaned him money. I figured this was good and never thought twice about it. At a party this past summer, I overheard this friend saying if he didn't get his money back there was going to be serious trouble (in this case, an ass-kicking). I just went up to this guy and said "K**, what the hell are you doing? You took a perfectly good act of helping out a friend and ruined it by acting like a baby and threatening this guy!"

Fortunately, he's turned his anger on me for butting in, but this I can live with. What I can't abide is two friends squabbling over cash.

Sometimes, by example, you can show others how to act and be more wise in their decisions. Sometimes you do the good thing and end up "the bad guy". I have become very used to being blamed. In fact, being the punching bag for others is sometimes just part of my daily life. Because my ego is intact, I can live with it if they can. Usually, "they" can't.

Okay, back to your dilemma Maverick. The entire rant was perfectly fine with me except one glaring line:
Maverick said:
Makes me see that I cant trust anybody. Damn what this world coming too.
Certainly this world contains many people you can trust. You must know this. And trust is not always static (staying in the same place). It's such that a person who was not trustworthy in the past can become trustworthy. This is no reason to lose faith in people. You seem from your posts to be an educated and enterprising individual. I highly doubt that you will have any trouble making your money back. Your friend knows what he did. You don't really think he got away with anything do you? The money may have helped him immediately but it will cost him ten times that amount in self-respect and dignity - and I'm guessing he already lacks both.

Maverick said:
I just dont get people.
Mav

damn, thats really beyond me. i wonder what his mental process is... thats really puzzling... i dont get it :confused: :confused:

That's why I don't like most people..:mad:

Kane said:
That's why I don't like most people..:mad:

Bump^^^^ Most people are scumbags. But the one thing I hate most is when I go out of my way to be nice to someone and they come back to stick it right up my ass.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws