over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 116 - WHO YOU GOT!

Naw, Brock is gonna be hard to beat but it'll happen...I don't think it will be from KO or ground n pound(unless ref. stopage because of a real bad cut)...I think it would have to be someone like Fedor in his prime(not that I think he couldn't do it now)

But the way I see it, is that if someone can strike Brock, have him hurt, and then quickly transition to the ground on their terms...Then comes a true submission...He's tapping or getting a broken limb.

That's how you beat Brock IMO.

best fight card in a long ass time...

respect to carwin...but maybe some of these people in denial will admit Lesnar has something going for him.

I saw lesnar fight through adversity and regroup and comeback and submit someone that has been knocking out everyone.

Brock took a hell of an elbow on the ground...his head was on the mat, so there was NO give when that elbow hit his JAW!!!

He shot in...climbed up his body, saw an opening and took it and chocked Carwin out.

Brock was humbled he even admitted it...I look forward to the rematch, and I hope BROCK comes out on top AGAIN!!!

best fight card in a long ass time...

respect to carwin...but maybe some of these people in denial will admit Lesnar has something going for him.

I agree, that whole card was absolutely fucking insane.

I'm finally warming up to Brock. He showed a hell of a lot of heart in that first round.

I'm looking forward to when he fights Velasquez.

-Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia5
Maldorf here you go....

Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Stephan Bonnar Video - UFC 116 | MMA Videos

thanks!
----------------------

No prob. Hell of a fight!

I saw lesnar fight through adversity and regroup and comeback and submit someone that has been knocking out everyone.

Brock took a hell of an elbow on the ground...his head was on the mat, so there was NO give when that elbow hit his JAW!!!

He shot in...climbed up his body, saw an opening and took it and chocked Carwin out.

Brock was humbled he even admitted it...I look forward to the rematch, and I hope BROCK comes out on top AGAIN!!!

I have to admit Brock's heart surprised me a bit - along with his jaw. One would have to think Lesnar might have been quicker and not so easy to hit had he actually been fighting over the past year. You could almost see the rust coming off of him in the first minute of the fight, which is one reason I think he was loopy early on (never mind Carwin's insane punching power).

Hat's off to Lesnar. He's a monster.

Brock showed serious heart. Not like Marquis P.? the Polish power who tapped quickly when Tim started punching him.

I have to admit Brock's heart surprised me a bit - along with his jaw. One would have to think Lesnar might have been quicker and not so easy to hit had he actually been fighting over the past year. You could almost see the rust coming off of him in the first minute of the fight, which is one reason I think he was loopy early on (never mind Carwin's insane punching power).

Hat's off to Lesnar. He's a monster.

He wasn't even getting hit that much on the ground, he was covered up very good and was letting Shane wear himself out.

He wasn't even getting hit that much on the ground, he was covered up very good and was letting Shane wear himself out.

Actually that's a good point. Brock didn't get hit square 50 times. However, he took a few monster shots to the jaw (fist and elbow). Watch the fight again. Brock does indeed have a chin. I think with more training behind him he wouldn't have gone down in the first place. At least not so easily.

Actually that's a good point. Brock didn't get hit square 50 times. However, he took a few monster shots to the jaw (fist and elbow). Watch the fight again. Brock does indeed have a chin. I think with more training behind him he wouldn't have gone down in the first place. At least not so easily.

I thought I mentioned WAY back about dudes with big heads...maybe not here and on another board but I think it was in this thread...A lot have always been tougher to KO.

Here's the thing, watch a Fedor highlight or what ever on youtube you want...Watch Fedor transition from KO hits, to ground and pound, to submission, or just to choke. Fuck...find me another guy now!!

If you have someone that can do it correctly, brock is defeated and damn quick.

I thought I mentioned WAY back about dudes with big heads...maybe not here and on another board but I think it was in this thread...A lot have always been tougher to KO.

Here's the thing, watch a Fedor highlight or what ever on youtube you want...Watch Fedor transition from KO hits, to ground and pound, to submission, or just to choke. Fuck...find me another guy now!!

If you have someone that can do it correctly, brock is defeated and damn quick.

I have a very large noggin for my size, I guess that's what's helped me in some scuffles - no joke. Never really thought about it but a couple of people mentioned that to me before, lol. Not that I'm some brawler or anything, I'm not. :eek:

Now you have me; a) Wondering when Fedor will have a rematch with Werdum and atone for his rookie mistake and b) Hoping that somehow, someway, Brock, Carwin, Cain, anyone from the UFC or even Bobby Lashley (catch weight) can arrange a fight with that overrated rotten sob Overeem and get rid of him. Can't stand him and his very suspect chin and rotten attitude at all. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131