advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 146 Surprise Drug Test! Will Overeem Pass?

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The NSAC had a hard time getting a sample from Overeem previously. They couldn't get one from him while he was in Nevada (He was obviously avoiding them) and then dodged them for about a month, until he flew to England and provided a sample there!

This is the first time they've ever done a surprise test and I think it was done to catch Overeem off guard!! The fight isn't until May 26th!! I hope he passes though...I'm really looking forward to that fight!!!

Here's the link:

UFC 146 Combatants Face Surprise Drug Tests Following Press Conference - MMA Fighting

The NSAC had a hard time getting a sample from Overeem previously. They couldn't get one from him while he was in Nevada (He was obviously avoiding them) and then dodged them for about a month, until he flew to England and provided a sample there!

This is the first time they've ever done a surprise test and I think it was done to catch Overeem off guard!! The fight isn't until May 26th!! I hope he passes though...I'm really looking forward to that fight!!!

Here's the link:

UFC 146 Combatants Face Surprise Drug Tests Following Press Conference - MMA Fighting

It would be awful if this card got trashed by a bunch of fails...

I'm really mixed on drug testing. The bad part is that smart/lucky cheaters will still slip through and get a huge advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana White uses the threat of testing in contract negotiations or to get rid of guys he doesn't want without him sticking his neck out into the public arena and firing them.

But if they don't test at all these guys are going to look juiced to the gills and that might hurt its popularity with the average sports fan. I know I would rather see natty fighters.

It is what it is. Dana and his friends basically own the sport. Some significant competition would be a good thing for the maturation of MMA.

He is a white Don King. Without a murder conviction. And hair.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Dana White uses the threat of testing in contract negotiations or to get rid of guys he doesn't want without him sticking his neck out into the public arena and firing them.

Dana White...worrying about sticking his neck out and cutting someone...not in this lifetime.

As an MMA fighter myself your coaches know what and when you can take shit and tell you. If you fail a test at this elite level you are an idiot.

Regardless should be a great card...if it stays the same :headbang:

I'm really mixed on drug testing. The bad part is that smart/lucky cheaters will still slip through and get a huge advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana White uses the threat of testing in contract negotiations or to get rid of guys he doesn't want without him sticking his neck out into the public arena and firing them.

But if they don't test at all these guys are going to look juiced to the gills and that might hurt its popularity with the average sports fan. I know I would rather see natty fighters.

It is what it is. Dana and his friends basically own the sport. Some significant competition would be a good thing for the maturation of MMA.

He is a white Don King. Without a murder conviction. And hair.

NSAC is the one issuing the surprise test, not Dana White or the UFC. However, the UFC now tests all fighters that they want to sign!

Dana White...worrying about sticking his neck out and cutting someone...not in this lifetime.

As an MMA fighter myself your coaches know what and when you can take shit and tell you. If you fail a test at this elite level you are an idiot.

Regardless should be a great card...if it stays the same :headbang:

That's fine if you know when you're being tested! In this case, NSAC popped a surprise drug test on all the fighters after the press conference!

Steroids being outlawed in sports is silly.

We pay money to see the great performances, juice can help the competitors peform better and give us our "moneys worth"

would love to see another badr hari - overeem kickboxing match. bouts between them are always awesome.

^
Aren't undetectable custom blends available to those who have the money?

i feel like the nsac has to stay in the spotlight for whatever reason. i think dana and the fertitas have more pull than we know i wouldn't be surprised if one of the undercard fighters pops like bigfoot silva or somebody wouldn't be surprised about frank mir either but the ufc would lose a lot of money if ubereem popped i remember tyson griffin popped positive for marijuana and it wasn't disclosed to the public until he started losing. i believe that was in another state but regardless the ufc has a firm grasp on the sport and their money.

Wow what a blow if any of them fail. IMO Mir, Dos Santos, Cain, Nelson, Silva are GTG.. I just hope Reem got spooked by his last ordeal with NSAC and the Lesner fight to play it smart.

Plus the NSAC only test for AAS and not hGH or blood doping. So im sure if Reem is on anything its just tons of hGH.

Hope this turns out all ok cuz this is gonna be a crazy card!!!

That's fine if you know when you're being tested! In this case, NSAC popped a surprise drug test on all the fighters after the press conference!

never, never ever hit a press conference dirty, for anything! lol

there is no way Overeem will pass the test. If they say he does, it's a cover up

I agree... unless it's a staged, pretend 'surprise drug test', where the rumors of steroids in the UFC are put to rest when everyone miraculously passes the surprise test...

never, never ever hit a press conference dirty, for anything! lol

god bless man change your avatar lmfao!! Every time I read one of your post I imagine that guy dancing after he finishes typing.:D:chee'y-sm

I'm so sick of this drug testing shit. Test the guys health and vitals, make sure they are healthy, and let them fight.

Also, the ignorance of the MMA community on TRT and steroids is comical, and almost unbelievable. I listen to podcasts while doing cardio, and I have heard (from the main reporters in the sport) ask questions like "How do you feel about TRT in MMA? Do you think it's possible it gives you an advantage, similar to steroids?" and "I think hormones are okay, but steroids should be banned". Is it REALLY that hard to spend 2 hours researching the topic? No one in the industry has seemed to figure out that TRT and steroids are the same thing, and steroids are hormones. It's almost painful to listen to!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131