over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urine drugs test

growing lad

Newbies
Hey fellas, anyone with first had experience with piss tests?

i’m in the U.K, just had a random probation piss test, as far as i’m aware just for the usual culprits coke, weed, opiates etc

im on clenbuterol only, will it raise a positive? or a fake positive for amphetimine? as far as i’m aware it’s a different compound, beta 2?

thanks for your help in advance

no, i have been on probation since 2020 for steroids, I was randomly tested twice specifically during this time last summer. I was purposely using short ester compounds and was using an oral, I just never took the oral or a pin the day I knew I had to go test, I passed fine, other than that they are only monitoring your rec drug levels bro , I take piss tests weekly 12panel , even ketamine does not pop lol #lifehack

no, i have been on probation since 2020 for steroids, I was randomly tested twice specifically during this time last summer. I was purposely using short ester compounds and was using an oral, I just never took the oral or a pin the day I knew I had to go test, I passed fine, other than that they are only monitoring your rec drug levels bro , I take piss tests weekly 12panel , even ketamine does not pop lol #lifehack
thanks mate!

i’m in the U.K, just had a random probation piss test, as far as i’m aware just for the usual culprits coke, weed, opiates etc

im on clenbuterol only, will it raise a positive? or a fake positive for amphetimine? as far as i’m aware it’s a different compound, beta 2?

I always wondered if Clenbuterol could pop you hot for amphetamines. I’m randomly UA tested frequently during the year for work. I’ve been meaning to take some Clenbuterol and use either an at home test or schedule one via Quest. One day I’ll actually do it so I’ll know for sure!

Cage

I always wondered if Clenbuterol could pop you hot for amphetamines. I’m randomly UA tested frequently during the year for work. I’ve been meaning to take some Clenbuterol and use either an at home test or schedule one via Quest. One day I’ll actually do it so I’ll know for sure!

Cage
You can't test positive for amphetamines when using clenbuterol, they have nothing to do with each other.

You’re screwed.

Cage
It's not an amphetamine so it definitely shouldn't.

Cage
i’ll let you know next week for sure haha

No bro your ok I take one every month urine and saliva. Your good

Would it be too intrusive to ask what happened with that? Order gone wrong or something and that's how they found out?

Would it be too intrusive to ask what happened with that? Order gone wrong or something and that's how they found out?
ALLEGEDLY I ordered from a board sponsor here who was brand new, was on my way to PT client, pack was showing as redirected to origin, so I was not expecting this phone call. I had a personal relationship with postmaster general woman because I owned a business and they were misdelivering 500-1k$ packs of protein to neighbors and I was taking hits. I think I had a few bottles of test and a bottle of tren in the order. Postmaster general (YES POSTMASTER GENERAL) called me and told me my pack was avail for pickup. I said fuck it I will go pick it up. I went to pick it up (it was domestic) and walked out and I had DEA and FBI and local PD waiting for me at my SUV. They had a warrant already for my vehicle which they found brass knuckles in and I got another deadly weapon charge (great) and controlled substance. I was worried about MFG and DISTRIBUTION because I had a legitimate lab at my house from years of brewing and some raws. tons of psychedelics. they didn't give a fuck about the psychedelics (however they tried to lie to me and say the lsd blotter tested for fent) which I laughed at them and refuted. some they could not even test for, in fact they left halotestin powder on counter 10g and some rare psychedelics after raid and they were not listed on the yellow inventory note that they make and give you a copy of during a raid. I plead the fifth and took the scenic route after making them look foolish a few times. It ruined my life I did time and lost my biz, I LATER did 3 months in state jail this summer for it too based on a po violation because I got stabbed at the padres dodger game (self defense) but I still went to jail , no police interaction allowed even mutual combat. the stab pictures are gnarly af

ALLEGEDLY I ordered from a board sponsor here who was brand new, was on my way to PT client, pack was showing as redirected to origin, so I was not expecting this phone call. I had a personal relationship with postmaster general woman because I owned a business and they were misdelivering 500-1k$ packs of protein to neighbors and I was taking hits. I think I had a few bottles of test and a bottle of tren in the order. Postmaster general (YES POSTMASTER GENERAL) called me and told me my pack was avail for pickup. I said fuck it I will go pick it up. I went to pick it up (it was domestic) and walked out and I had DEA and FBI and local PD waiting for me at my SUV. They had a warrant already for my vehicle which they found brass knuckles in and I got another deadly weapon charge (great) and controlled substance. I was worried about MFG and DISTRIBUTION because I had a legitimate lab at my house from years of brewing and some raws. tons of psychedelics. they didn't give a fuck about the psychedelics (however they tried to lie to me and say the lsd blotter tested for fent) which I laughed at them and refuted. some they could not even test for, in fact they left halotestin powder on counter 10g and some rare psychedelics after raid and they were not listed on the yellow inventory note that they make and give you a copy of during a raid. I plead the fifth and took the scenic route after making them look foolish a few times. It ruined my life I did time and lost my biz, I LATER did 3 months in state jail this summer for it too based on a po violation because I got stabbed at the padres dodger game (self defense) but I still went to jail , no police interaction allowed even mutual combat. the stab pictures are gnarly af
Fuarkkk. That's wild af. Don't think I'll answer the phone or sign for anything after hearing that, if I did hypothetically decide to use gear.

lol everyone that does a stimulant stronger
Than coffee is worried about pissing hot for amphetamines

(Not jabbing you bud). I have to explain this to someone weekly from college/woek/gym when they have tonpee
In a cup lol

It has to have an amphetamine that includes a phenyl ring and an amino group connected by a two-carbon side chain.

Butttt…..welbutrin and DXM has this also sooo

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the pictures of you getting stabbed a while back. Didn't you get stabbed in the head or something like that?

lol everyone that does a stimulant stronger
Than coffee is worried about pissing hot for amphetamines

(Not jabbing you bud). I have to explain this to someone weekly from college/woek/gym when they have tonpee
In a cup lol

It has to have an amphetamine that includes a phenyl ring and an amino group connected by a two-carbon side chain.

Butttt…..welbutrin and DXM has this also sooo
Thanks for the TED talk my guy… so will adderall cause me to piss hot for amphetamines ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131