over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 52

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Chuck Lidell just knocked out Randy Coture. In about 2:15 minutes, This was a good one. Matt Hughs also one his rematch with the same rear naked choke. Middle weights are on right now, Anyone else watching?

Aint that some shit.....

Chuck kicked ASS ... i had double or nothing on Randy - needless to say, i fucking lost! (Bush rigged that shit ;) )
Goes to show you... the most jacked up fucker can go down just like anyone else!

Shit! I hate loosing money!
JJ Insane1

I here ya JJ.. couldnt beleive it. He should have went with his usual ground and pound But instead he stood up and got rocked by a good shot.
great fights... What about matt hughes Huh?? that guys got some heart!

Yeah I think randy got too confident this time around, it was nothing more then luck that we won last time with punches even he should know that.

I liked both guys...they are both very humble and both very tough fighters!

I REALLY LOVED LAST NIGHTS UFC MATCHES.

MY FAVOURITE WAS WHEN MATT HUGHES WON. THE OTHER FELLA...TRIGG WAS SUCH A COCKY BASTARD THAT I WANTED TO SEE HIS DEMISE. FOR HUGHES TO COME BACK AND WIN AFTER THAT SHOT IN THE SACK WAS AWESOME.

I FELT BAD FOR RANDY BECAUSE ALTHOUGH HE DID GET HIT WITH A HELL OF A SHOT...I FEEL LIKE THE THUMB IN THE EYE SET THAT UP...HE COULDN'T SEE WELL OUT OF HIS LEFT EYE..CAUGHT A LEFT HOOK WHICH STUNNED HIM AND THEN THAT BIG RIGHT. A WIN IS A WIN BUT IF I WAS WAS CHUCK LIDDEL I WOULD HAVE RATHER WON IN MORE OF AND EVEN SITUATION. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH.

I THOUGHT THAT CANADIAN...ST. PIERRE...THE GUY WOULD POUNDED THE HECK OUT OF THE CRAZY KID WITH THE RETARD STRENGTH WAS IMPRESSIVE AS WELL.

MATT HUGHES THOUGH....THAT SHIT WAS GREAT.

Jrflex10er said:
I liked both guys...they are both very humble and both very tough fighters!

I agree - they are both VERY humble and respectful fighters. Its good to see that because i am so fucking sick of the "Shit talking showboat" Tito O.

I honestly think the thumb in the eye cause Randy the loss... but also i agree with Rajjin - Randy should have taken the ground and pound game.
I also think Randy would have won the fight if he hadnt taken the thumb in the ol eyeball... either standing up or on the ground.

But...hey thats the way the ball bounces - you never know in a REAL fight .. one slip up, one little smidgit of bad luck and your out like a light.

Personally i wouldnt FUCK with either one of them... i might be stupid but i aint that stupid.

JJ Insane1

First time Couture has been KO'ed. I definitely didn't expect that but like the man himself said, it's going to happen sooner or later if you fight long enough.

Hughes showed incredible composure by coming back and defeating Triggs after that knee to the groin. Not too many guys can come back and win after that.

St. Pierre was just relentless...

I have nothing but respect for those guys..

JJ INSANE1 said:
I agree - they are both VERY humble and respectful fighters. Its good to see that because i am so fucking sick of the "Shit talking showboat" Tito O.

I honestly think the thumb in the eye cause Randy the loss... but also i agree with Rajjin - Randy should have taken the ground and pound game.
I also think Randy would have won the fight if he hadnt taken the thumb in the ol eyeball... either standing up or on the ground.

But...hey thats the way the ball bounces - you never know in a REAL fight .. one slip up, one little smidgit of bad luck and your out like a light.

Personally i wouldnt FUCK with either one of them... i might be stupid but i aint that stupid.

JJ Insane1

I agree with JJ on this. I think after he got the thumb in the eye he couldn't focus as well.
Did anyone else notice how "stringy" Couture looked???? Like he was over dieted or really dehydrated. Who knows, maybe he was while trying to make wt. I've never seen him look like that. THAT could have had alot to do with how it ended too. He almost looked a little drained.
Even though he did lose, he sure was a standup guy about Liddel getting to win and all.
The only difference about what JJ said and me was, I would *uck with them.

NOT!!!! lol.
I did talk to Liddel and TIto the week before immediately after the Spike TV fights in Vegas. They sure were cool guys and will talk to you if they're not in a great hurry.

bumer 4 randy

I am on vaca in Fla and the damn cable co srewed up the ppv for the 10pm showing so I had to wait up for the 1am showing...all fights were good but by frikin 3:30am I could hardly keep my eyes open and the dam fight last 2 mins... pissed me the f%%^K off!!! by then I had so much caffine in me i couldt sleep till 4:30am... I wanted randy to win again... There will be a rematch im sure, next one is in AC NJ Im gonna try and get tickets...

MMA is a great sport becuase there are no undefeated fighters, at least for very long. Any fighter can come out on top on any given night.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear