over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Rio

HA!!! We saw it...and we couldn't believe it!!! Looks like he almost got knocked out right jumping on the fence to celebrate his "win"!! Good thing he didn't!! :eek:

HA!!! We saw it...and we couldn't believe it!!! Looks like he almost got knocked out right jumping on the fence to celebrate his "win"!! Good thing he didn't!! :eek:

I was hoping he did get knocked out after that! LOL!

okami got absolutely schooled by anderson. silva made it look like okami didn't even try

speaking of not trying.. okami literally just stopped fighting.. he folded mentally.. same with forrest.. forrest did not even get hit hard and he squatted to the floor as shogun came in.. he looked as though he just wanted out.. he jjust needs to stop if his heart isnt in it..

okami got absolutely schooled by anderson. silva made it look like okami didn't even try

That's what Silva does!! I like when he kept his hands down for a full ten seconds...just inviting Okami to hit him...awesuuummmm!!!

speaking of not trying.. okami literally just stopped fighting.. he folded mentally.. same with forrest.. forrest did not even get hit hard and he squatted to the floor as shogun came in.. he looked as though he just wanted out.. he jjust needs to stop if his heart isnt in it..

Not how I saw it at all; he ducked a punch and shogun rushed in. Shogun got too close for Forest to shoot and Shogun kinda tackled him. You can see Forest is totally fine and pulls gaurd and on the third hammer fist Shogun clipped Forest's chin and you see his eyes roll back. He just hit on the right spot.

Agreed. Forrest is a great guy but he doesn't even like fighting. He doesn't practice all the time and really doesn't even want to do it at all. Taking him to Rio was a for sure loss for him because he was completely out of his comfort zone.

Okami never had a chance and everyone knew it. He was just there because Silva needed to avenge his loss. He was never psyched for the fight and was only there as a favor for Dana who paid him big bucks. He knew he lost before he ever stepped in the ring. Couldn't look Silva in the eyes and watch his entrance, he was hating it. Dana went up after the fight and thanked him for participating.

Silva is amazing and if he wants a real challenge he should fight Bones. Thing is, Bones could easily move up a weight class. Silva is older now and should retire. They should give Sonnen all the sauce he wants and put him in the cage with Silva and then after Silva beats the shit out of him Silva should retire. There is nobody left for him to fight (GSP isn't fair and neither is Bones).

Exactly..Okami wanted nothing to do with that fight after rounder 1. Silva would just sit there and let Okami hit him. Silva then throws a straight right and drops Okami. I'm not a huge fan of AS but that's one nasty dude.

Also dana did say without even being asked that if they both win a couple more fights that are out there that they will more then likely end up fighting.

Last edited:

I felt the same way. I dont think he brought his best game at all.

silva is great fighter! but a show boater and plays possum alot! which he did in first round of the okami fight when he an every one knows hes goin kick okamis ass..Quit fucking around an come out an do it! Iam not a fan of the fighters that play possum then the turn around show boatin a minute later! just fuckn do it let your hands fly! dana white already told silva this in the past, but whatever silvas goin keep doin it till he catchs a KO punch to his chin!

other impressive wins that night was Big Nog the older timer taken it to the youngsta awesome he prolly felt great with that knockout on his home turf!

It was the night of the Brazilian Beat down! thats for sure!

They should give Sonnen all the sauce he wants and put him in the cage with Silva and then after Silva beats the shit out of him Silva should retire. There is nobody left for him to fight (GSP isn't fair and neither is Bones).[/QUOTE]

that already happend and silva got his ass beat all 5 rounds til very end when sonnen got careless n left his head out there n got choked out! lol yea lets put sonnen back in the cage with silva an see him beat silva up again lol! but that aint happening sonnen cldnt even make weight right now dude looks like hes in light heavy divison right now!

i do agree that sonnen handed anderson his ass for 5 rounds.. his corner even yelled "dont posture up".. whats he do? postures up.. he had the fight in the bag.. of course he would have lost anyway due to the test.. but...

silva is great fighter! but a show boater and plays possum alot! which he did in first round of the okami fight when he an every one knows hes goin kick okamis ass..Quit fucking around an come out an do it! Iam not a fan of the fighters that play possum then the turn around show boatin a minute later! just fuckn do it let your hands fly! dana white already told silva this in the past, but whatever silvas goin keep doin it till he catchs a KO punch to his chin!

other impressive wins that night was Big Nog the older timer taken it to the youngsta awesome he prolly felt great with that knockout on his home turf!

What fight were you watching Silva didn't play possum or showboat. Who gives a fuck what Dana says, he's not the one in the ring fighting. Some people enjoy the cerebral and technical aspects of fighting. Some people just want to see to bums swinging til one drops.

that already happend and silva got his ass beat all 5 rounds til very end when sonnen got careless n left his head out there n got choked out! lol yea lets put sonnen back in the cage with silva an see him beat silva up again lol! but that aint happening sonnen cldnt even make weight right now dude looks like hes in light heavy divison right now!

Cracked rib and bacterial infection. And yeah he almost beat Silva. That's exactly my reason for saying let him try again. See if Silva or Sonnen can do it. Yeah Sonnen knows he is gonna get another chance with Silva so he is working his ass off and using that trt lol.

What fight were you watching Silva didn't play possum or showboat. Who gives a fuck what Dana says, he's not the one in the ring fighting. Some people enjoy the cerebral and technical aspects of fighting. Some people just want to see to bums swinging til one drops.

watchn same fuckn fight as u Dude! an yea he didnt pressure do shit first round! an came out ready to fight second round is all i said he down this b4 i understand if ur like a die hard silva fan BROOOOO sorry if im harpn on ur boy!!!!!

watchn same fuckn fight as u Dude! an yea he didnt pressure do shit first round! an came out ready to fight second round is all i said he down this b4 i understand if ur like a die hard silva fan BROOOOO sorry if im harpn on ur boy!!!!!

1. please try typing in English
2. Yes. I'm a Silva fan
3. You said he was showboating and play possum, he didn't.

First of all, Muhamed Ali (one of the greatest boxers) fought like this too, he would let guys wear themselves out and them go in for the "kill". It's not showboating, it's not playing "possum", it's called strategy. Anybody can knock anybody out in the UFC, you don't go in just throwing punched without strategy.

Secondly, if someone is punching you in the face with all they have and haven't knocked you out, you can do whatever you want! If YOU don't like it, train and go fight him!

Lastly, it doesn't matter what Dana White says. Anderson Silva sells tickets and ppv subscriptions, simple as that. He may come out and say he needs to be more aggressive or whatever, but when the cameras turn off he jerks off to the pile of money in his office. Remember in the 80's when Mike Tyson came on the scene? His fights lasted 35 seconds, people were pissed. You pay $60 to watch the fight and it lasts 35 seconds! It's funny that you say he'll keep doing it until he gets KO'd, well I think he'll be doing it until he retires because anyone who steps in the ring gets their ass handed to them!

First of all, Muhamed Ali (one of the greatest boxers) fought like this too, he would let guys wear themselves out and them go in for the "kill". It's not showboating, it's not playing "possum", it's called strategy. Anybody can knock anybody out in the UFC, you don't go in just throwing punched without strategy.

Secondly, if someone is punching you in the face with all they have and haven't knocked you out, you can do whatever you want! If YOU don't like it, train and go fight him!

Lastly, it doesn't matter what Dana White says. Anderson Silva sells tickets and ppv subscriptions, simple as that. He may come out and say he needs to be more aggressive or whatever, but when the cameras turn off he jerks off to the pile of money in his office. Remember in the 80's when Mike Tyson came on the scene? His fights lasted 35 seconds, people were pissed. You pay $60 to watch the fight and it lasts 35 seconds! It's funny that you say he'll keep doing it until he gets KO'd, well I think he'll be doing it until he retires because anyone who steps in the ring gets their ass handed to them!

you touched on some very good points bro! opened my eyes a lil bit but i wont be droping weight just to go fight silva lol my natural frame wldnt alow to go that light haha but i do think theres some one out there that will stop him an we will see it. theres always somebody if u want to agree with me or not!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131