advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

uncontrollable twitching / shaking in the face? tren?

bert777

Registered
Ive begun to notice that when i smile my cheeks twitch/shake up and down fast. Sometimes when i am even talking i can feel my cheeks wanting to shake. This has never happened before. I think it could be anxiety or something due to the steroids? Ive been on 1g of tren for about 3 months now.

What do you guys think? is this anxiety or something else from the tren? What is causing this shaking?

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear this question, because I thought maybe it was just me. I usually twitch if I'm just sitting thinking or watching tv, or trying to go to sleep. I find myself tightening up and just throwing my hands and arms uncontrollably. I think sometimes that it is minor seizures from everyday meds along with the aas. It sometimes scares me, because I have had 3 seizures that have put me in the hospital overnight, but all mri's and brain scans haven't shown anything out of the ordinary. Last time was the worst, because I almost bit a piece of my tongue off. I think I have found it has something to do with what I eat and my vitamin and mineral uptake. Take it serious though, because l had a seizure driving and that is not good obviously. Maybe go get a brain scan or MRI and make sure it doesn't get you before you get it. I personally take medicine as a preventative measure now and haven't had anymore problems knock on wood. Hope this helps. I've been training for 20 years now and using for bout 18 years and it first hit me about 5-6 years ago. No problem since meds. and they are a cheap prescription.

Ive begun to notice that when i smile my cheeks twitch/shake up and down fast. Sometimes when i am even talking i can feel my cheeks wanting to shake. This has never happened before. I think it could be anxiety or something due to the steroids? Ive been on 1g of tren for about 3 months now.

What do you guys think? is this anxiety or something else from the tren? What is causing this shaking?

1g Tren for three months? anything else?
Your body might be trying to tell you something.
How is your sleep?

Damn dude, a gram of tren per week? For 3 months? Where's your blood pressure at? Facial spasms? You been to the doc for blood work and a checkup? Spasms and uncontrolable twitching...your central nervous system may be in distress..

I will say this that after years of tren use (never more than 3 months at a time) my body towards the end tends to do things like that. It is most likely your CNS flipping out on you. I would even get panic attack sometimes from it. Just be careful, but you need to begin to taper down and see if that helps. If not then your body is telling you something and definatley go see a doctor.

1g tren a week for 3 months? Ease of the gas son!

comman side effect from anxiety and panic attacks

more then likely tren induced

It could also be a magnesium deficiency

this...

I haven't noticed twitches on high doses of tren but then I didn't cross into the gram range per week. I do notice when I get to a solid dose of clen that I'll just spontaneously twitch in the hand or the face, so if you're underhydrated it could be playing a part . Just something to look at amongst others.

I remember. Are you still on 1g dnp, eca, t3, and all that other shit? Could be it, but I'm no expert man.

edit: forgot about clen*

Last edited:
My hands shook while on tren and sust, and I was like WTF??? I didn't realize it was from the tren.

Luckily it hasn't happened much.

I sure am glad to know it is probably from tren.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner