over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

under arm fat.....

Death-Note

Registered
Ive lurked around here for a bit and finally I decided to post a pic and see if I can get some insight. Ive been lifting regularly for 2years. Im 5'9 I been staying at around 215. I hold the majority of fat in the torso. My legs are really lean, vascular and calves are prob my best feature. I would be more happy with the way I look if I could lose the slab of fat that plagues my underarms. I dont have the cut of the outer pecMy diet isnt great to be honest, I mean compared to some Ive read on here. I do 30 mins of cardio on treadmill at a 5.5 pace and I to the elliptical as well after every workout. I know its going to be 2 things, my diet or surgery/lipo. I dont mind the diet, but I just wish I knew it was possible to lose with surgery.

I switch workouts regular, I lift heavy, I lift somewhat light, Ive done chest dips, weighted dips, various other exercises with cardio and it seems to just stay there. 2 years of training and I dont have alot to show for it.
sorry for the long read.........here is my most recent pic.

Attachments

• upper.jpg
    upper.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 382
You mentioned you dont mind the diet, why not just get your diet in check and lean out as much as you can:confused:

You don't have much choice but to lean out as much as possible and fill it in with as much muscle as possible, if it's fat as you get leaner it'll work it's way down, so get the diet right and if you're not prepared to do that then lipo it out, the other thing it could be is if you had lost weight that it may be excess loose skin and not really fat, I don't know if that's it or not but it's possible and if it's that then that has to be dealt with surgically but a surgeon can tell you that easily enough in a consultation.

Ive lurked around here for a bit and finally I decided to post a pic and see if I can get some insight. Ive been lifting regularly for 2years. Im 5'9 I been staying at around 215. I hold the majority of fat in the torso. My legs are really lean, vascular and calves are prob my best feature. I would be more happy with the way I look if I could lose the slab of fat that plagues my underarms. I dont have the cut of the outer pecMy diet isnt great to be honest, I mean compared to some Ive read on here. I do 30 mins of cardio on treadmill at a 5.5 pace and I to the elliptical as well after every workout. I know its going to be 2 things, my diet or surgery/lipo. I dont mind the diet, but I just wish I knew it was possible to lose with surgery.

I switch workouts regular, I lift heavy, I lift somewhat light, Ive done chest dips, weighted dips, various other exercises with cardio and it seems to just stay there. 2 years of training and I dont have alot to show for it.
sorry for the long read.........here is my most recent pic.

My mouth dropped in amazement when I read that. :eek:

ur geneticly disposed to storing fat in certain places, everyone is

for me its my lower abdominal and lower back,

but with that said ur bf% is still pretty high, so i have no idea why you would turn to surgery wen its obvious your bf% is still pretty high in ALL of your body from what i can see (arms, chest, waist, shoulders etc), so i wouldnt say you store fat stubbornly in certain spots becoz most your body seems to be holding abit of fat

wat you need to do is work on ur diet and learn to understand your body better

My mouth dropped in amazement when I read that. :eek:

I mis wrote that, I want to lose what I can with a diet, no surgery. My diet cosists of mosty chicken, and brown rice with an slice of pizza maybe once a month. I drink a cup of sweet tea every now and then. Im not a pro, just a regular jo was was always average looking with really no muscle definition. My thoughts were to go to a lower calorie intake diet in hopes of losing what I could. I just want to know that Im doing all I can to get it done with hard work and dedication.

ur geneticly disposed to storing fat in certain places, everyone is

for me its my lower abdominal and lower back,

but with that said ur bf% is still pretty high, so i have no idea why you would turn to surgery wen its obvious your bf% is still pretty high in ALL of your body from what i can see (arms, chest, waist, shoulders etc), so i wouldnt say you store fat stubbornly in certain spots becoz most your body seems to be holding abit of fat

wat you need to do is work on ur diet and learn to understand your body better

I agree with you, my arms and shoulders are fairly lean I think but the rest is horrible.

I hate that I came off as a noob guys. Im really dedicated to the gym. Im just inexperianced as what to eat in terms of what will help me drop some % of fat.

I hate that I came off as a noob guys. Im really dedicated to the gym. Im just inexperianced as what to eat in terms of what will help me drop some % of fat.

look into carb cycling

i assume you use steroids as your on professional muscle? these help alot when dieting

Last edited:
Its a simple solution, but takes alot of hardwork
DIET IS KEY!!! Without a good strict clean diet you will not get ripped up... Most of all you need to be consistant. You said your an average jo... Eh ya well ok if your not competing I guess you dont have to really kill yourself.

But if you want to be shredded with ripped abs and veins and a huge erection

DIET
CARDIO
SUPPLEMENTS/GEAR

Last edited:
look into carb cycling

i assume you use steroids as your on professional muscle? these help alot when dieting

I have before, but It has been over a year since I used what is considered a cycle. Blood work showed my blood count was too high, so Im only using HRT at 100 mg a month.

Willing to Help

Death Note,

As you can see from your responces, you probably won't get the answers you would hope to get. That's sad.

I can offer you some insight, but to do an adequate job on the nutritional side I would ask you to start a 3 day food log, writing down everything you eat and drink, the times of day you eat those foods, and the amounts of each food you list. For example, just don't say chicken and brown rice - how much chicken, how much brown rice. Be honest, include bad foods, you won't be judged on what you eat. Doing so for 3 days will show me some type of pattern, so I can advise accordingly.

Next, detail your workouts. Don't bother listing your weights, just sets and rep range of each exercise. Bodypart groupings, time of day you train, etc.
I read what you do for cardio and will make some recommendations with that as well

Gear wise, tell me exactly what you did, length of cycle, etc.

A few years ago I started a Fitness Ministry, providing a facility, pt and nutritional help to those who otherwise couldn't afford to do so. I do all this free to my clients. I feel obligated to help those who are sincere and are driven to be successful, whether that means competing or just being your best.

Be Blessed,

Mack Truck

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member