over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

usa's

km2000

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
i just got back from the usa's, i already read a lot of the posts on here and the feedback about the show. i just wanted to say thanks for all the compliments and feedback....

i felt i got into pretty good condition for this show, i managed to correct my water problem from the jr's and pull it out in time for prejudging... i was very pleased with my placing and so glad that i got a chance to bring the condition in the way i wanted to show off my hard work over the last year... i was a bit intimidated going into this show hearing about all the other guys that were competing, but tried to stay confident and stick to my game plan i had lined out for myself...

my goal was to make the first callout, and i managed to sqeak in..... overall it was a good experience and i got a lot of good feedback from the judges.. i got to meet a lot of members from pm there also..socalphotographer showed me some shots he took right when i got off stage, wanted to say thanks to him.. i met dusty and his beautiful gal, i saw lynx but never got a chance to see jethro. there was more but my brain is kinda fried from traveling today, congrats to hutch and lynx and the others that competed, it looked like we represented very well!

i thought the show was run very well, i agreed on most of the judging except the lt. heavy class....i dindnt get a chance to see the women at all,(i would not want to judge any of those classes)

its nice to end my competitive season on a high note, from here i'll take a yr off and make improvments, and hit this same show next year... again, thanks for the compliments and feedback!

Congrats bro, we're all proud of you!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

you got a very impressive physique kenny! top 5 aint no joke bro, especially at the USA's. great job man.

You looked awesome Kenny! I havent looked closely at the pics yet (except my client :D ) but you looked like you were the best conditioned guy there. Also, I felt you were the best poser in the show. All in all you did a great job except for stiffing me and Tiff for lunch. J/K

Great job KM. 5th is very respectable and you should be damn proud. Lots of hard work there and it has paid off. It was a tough show with a quality lineup in all divisions. Great stuff! Congratulations!

5th at 23 y old... some folks must have been depressed ;) :p

Do you know if you were the youngest competing, Kenny?

Awesome job Kenny. I cant imagine what you'll look like in another year if you progress like you did this past year.

Congrats Bro!!! Well deserved man!!

5TH PLACE AT THE USAs IS SOMETHING TO ALWAYS REMEMBER AND BE PROUD OF.
You got that right! Thats awsome man, you have done what most of us can only hope to do one day!!!

Last edited:
It was awesome to witness the first big step for a future pro. I have no doubt that in a couple of years we will be on here talking about your pro card. Keep doing what you've been doing and it's only a matter of time.

KM,
You kicked some ass Big Fella! I had no idea your only 23 :eek:
You were right up there with the biggest and Best guys of the entire show.
You should be Very Proud!!

Kenny Milne, Jerome Furguson, Robert Hatch, Grigori Atoyan,
Ben White.

hey thanks guys!

rajjin, ya man it was weird being up there with those other established competitors, but it felt good!

dusty, thanks man, it was really great t see you and your gal there,

main, i am hoping to have another offseason that is as good as my last, but i think this one may be better, i figured out a lot about my body and how to keep it growing without plateauing the progress,

philidias, i'm pretty sure i was the youngest in the supers, maybe the whole show? i dont know.... thanks man!

shane, sorry for doggin out on lunch man, i didn t get to sleep untill late, but we'll have to hook up sometime this next week....

Kenny

no worries about lunch. I hope you had a great time after the show. You deserved it!!!

I was looking at the pics I took of you at the O last year and if you improve half as much as you did this year .......next years USA's could be very dissapointing to the other Superheavys!

Call or text me whenever you are game to get together.

i read all your posts on here KM, and i have to say just as impressive as your finish at the Nationals is your knowledge and your willingness to share it and help others out.

good things are ahead for you.

all the best and congratulations on a job well done

BFU

well congrats! too bad we didn't get to meet more of you guys from pm. we were pretty much holed up in the hotel till saturday.

top 5 at a show that big is nothing to bat an eyelash at......good job and congrats again!

You definitely dialed in for this show. Like all have said keep it up and you will have your pro card. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Did you try the colostrum yet?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131