over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vending Machines

vitor

Registered
I just ordered several mentos vending machines, with placement already determined. Its a 5 ft tall machines, contains 420$ in inventory for a cost of 35$. I have 5 places in nightclubs in d.c, and the other at local business's. Anyone have any experince in this ave? Im just looking for more passive income,.

vitor said:
I just ordered several mentos vending machines, with placement already determined. Its a 5 ft tall machines, contains 420$ in inventory for a cost of 35$. I have 5 places in nightclubs in d.c, and the other at local business's. Anyone have any experince in this ave? Im just looking for more passive income,.

I was just looking at new vending machines this evening. I can get some great deals on these machines brand new, but I really dont have any places to set up them up at.

Hey vitor, how did you approach the business owners with the vending machine placement? Did you offer them a percent of the sales?

Anyone else with vending machine experience feel free to chime in.

I was looking at these too. You can make some good money if the numbers are up.
Let's say you buy 100 machines at $5k each. That's $500k.
If each machine brings you in $500/month (they should much more than that), then you are making $50k/month. So you will be paying off your initial investment within 10 months. That's a great investment, as after 10 months you have a 1/2mil asset that is also generating $50k+ per month income.

Well these machines contain 420$ in inventory of Mentos candy, the fruity kind, and it spits out a handfull at a time. Each machine is like 500-700$.

AS for placement, the 5 I put in nightclubs was me being friends with the owners and doing them some favors.

The other 5 were placed by the company. My contract states I must give 2$ per month, per machine to Special olympics. Now the reason stores want to have these machines is.
A. They are helping a Charity
b. 8 sqft of their building, rent, mortgage whatever becomes tax deductable.

In Montgomery County Maryland, places pay almost 20-30$ per sqft, so monthly it adds up.

Big A, I like these because I can go every 3weeks, fill it up, empty the change, very low maintence. Im waiting 2 months to buy 10 more and hope to have like 30-50. Very Consertive, numbers suggest My machines will be emptied every 6-8 weeks. So worst case scenario with 30 machines, will bring in $5500 per month. Like I said im waiting to see how these first 10 do, but I love the idea of passive income, I mean shit, if I could make 5000$ per month passively with my other income I will be doing well.

wow, this is a great idea

you know i thought about doing this about a year ago, and now you have gone and done it! man thats a great idea, how long does it take to hustle new biz? ais it hard to find places that will let you and then after that do they have competitors stands there also? i know quite a few people that would let me put a box in their stores, i would really like some more info on this stuff

Victor I think you are going inthe right direction placing your own machines.

Now as far as a night club I really have no idea how many people would be buying mentos and I wish you all the luck in the world. Just keep your eyes open for some other locations incase some of the machines don't do too well.

I would love to see the results of the 5 machines the company placed for you Victor.

I looked into vending machine biz back about 20 years ago. Of course with any business location is key.

I again looked into them fairly recently and this is what I found. The vending machine business is the 3rd highest scam there is out there, particularly if you buy machines which have been placed for you.

If you think about it why would a company place a machine then sell it if it really was going to make a profit. $5000 a month ESPECIALLY on passive income sounds like something a slick salesman says or appears in the company brochure. You think about it most people can't earn 5K a month working full time and they tell a person all they have to do is check the machine every 3 weeks and they can make that kind of money.

BUT hey with that being said if it works I will buy some LOL :)

Keep us updated.

CROWLER

I have a friend who does this for a living.

He own about 80 vending machines in NYC.

He employs a couple of college kids to collect and restock.

He makes well over 100K a year but its not as easy as it sounds.

BTW HOSPITIALS are the biggest money makers

Bump! Hey Victor, how's the vending business going? I'm really considering doing this. Do you feel it's better to buy the machines from one of those bigger companies that places the machines for you or to buy a small existing route from a private owner? Any advice is welcome.

this is what my grandma does for a living (wow that makes me sound young!LOL), she makes good money doing it...she basically said everything BigA just did when i asked her about it a few days ago.