over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking in Cuba...

Did you get a chance to workout over there? I was there about a year and a half a go and trained a few times in this really old run down gym but it just felt good to train there. I felt there was a sense of camaraderie that I've never felt in any other gym!
I'm Cuban(pretty obvious) but left when I was 12.

I left Cuba when 13 years ago. Yes I did workout there. Here are some of the gyms... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371495107.589677.jpg

Hahaha, yeah man!

Brings back memories. Good thing about us is that we get creative with what little we have(had) over there. I was amazed on the things I heard they did to get their post workout shake since there is basically no protein powder there. Things like blending powder milk with boniato( kinda like sweet potato) egg whites and a the cuban version of kristal light or kool aid to add flavor. Good stuff!

I am amazed too... I send them back incubator magazine , some supplements every time I can... I does bring a lot of memories to me... I fell like crying sometimes..

By the way, I was from Cienfuegos, and you?

Centro Habana!
Only driven through Cienfuegos, never actually stayed there but it's nice. I'm going next summer, hoping to shock my relatives next time they see me. I know you were probably turning heads every two steps you took, they ain't used to monsters like you LOL.

I got so much attention in Cuba... People shaking my hands , hugging me, taking pictures, even the tourist there, Italians and Canadians. I am going back to Cuba December for New Year's Eve.

Brother, glad to see you here ... If you need anything send me a pm. Feel free to ask anything...

Man that is really awesome. Our best family member is Cuban. I grew up around them when I moved to us. The ones I know have the best genetics I have ever seen.

Also US has a lot of muscular people but in other countries we look like giants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Man that is really awesome. Our best family member is Cuban. I grew up around them when I moved to us. The ones I know have the best genetics I have ever seen.

Also US has a lot of muscular people but in other countries we look like giants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

That is amazing... You are right , people were always staring at me like if I was a white monkey....

Orozco - Looking thick!!!

Thanks for posting those gym pics. I was complaining today about how crowded the Life Time I go to is and that no one re-racks the weights.

I'm feeling a little more grateful for what I have to work with now!

Orozco - Looking thick!!!

Thanks for posting those gym pics. I was complaining today about how crowded the Life Time I go to is and that no one re-racks the weights.

I'm feeling a little more grateful for what I have to work with now!

I am very glad I can be part of how to tell people to appreciate what we have here in the USA. For me it is a blessing to be in the United States and I will do what ever it takes to defend this country and show people that I belong here and we will not allow no one to come and take or disturb our freedom ...

I wish more people had your attitude!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner