over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What ever happened to common courtesy?

I cant even answer my pm's on a daily basis, let alone track who says thank you. But I know that a ton of the people I help say thank you and I have made some amazing friends through the pms, so thank you all

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Well for one...your very popular, because of your no bullshit and honest. Which is hard to come by...so that's why my PM never get answered!

Beside...you're a silver back...peeps are worried you'll tear their faces off if they don't say thanks! J/K! Oh...btw...bro....you look fuck'n huge! :p

So many guys and gals, ladies and gents etc. here love to help and share by giving advice, insights, protocol on EVERYTHING...which is great isn't it??

When I open my PMs and see questions on whatever, not going to go into specifics, I gladly share what I know, or assist the PM brother or sister in pointing them into the right direction. Gives me the warm fuzzy's knowing I helped someone out.

Here's the kicker...and I know for a fact, there are many in my shoes...that for some reason, just can't get some of these requesters to say thanks for your help.

People do a great job stroking the ego, then...here comes the question, please help with this or that. So...someone takes the time to write, proof read so the intended party will fully understand what is shared, and send it off. Which to me and anyone else isn't a problem...but what the hell ever happened to "thank you"?

If you're going to ask for a favor...please kindly give some gratitude for the efforts. MANY MANY here do say thank you...you know who you are...this if for the others who take and run, those "gimme gimme, my name is Jimmy" types. Like the old school days...didn't your momma ever teach you how to be polite? Works today as well....

I truly hope I am not one of those ppl who forgot to tell you thanks for helping me out bro!! You have always answered my PM's and went way out of your way to help me out bro...and I will never forget that...and I will always be a PM away if you ever need me. Thats a promise!!

I understand what you are talking about tho....I get asked so many questions while I am training....most of the time right in the middle of a set....I might not answer right away to even look like I heard them if I am in the middle of a set but I always get back to ppl as soon as I am done training. a good 40% of those ppl dont even say thanks...the older cats do...the 30 and older ones...but the young kids...18-25 ish are so disrespectful now a day its un real. I thought kids were cocky pricks when I was that age....these kids now take it to a whole new level.....SOME OF THEM...I cant say all...cause there is alot of kids that age at my gym that are total 180 from the cocky ones...go out of there way to say thanks ...even days week after I help them....thats the only reason why I keep doing it...cause you never know who is going to be the prick intill after you help them...I would feel way to bad turning one of them down who is a respectable kid just cause some prick cant find the time to tell me thank you...but has plenty of time to 20 question me while I am in the middle of a heavy squatin set.

I cant even answer my pm's on a daily basis, let alone track who says thank you. But I know that a ton of the people I help say thank you and I have made some amazing friends through the pms, so thank you all

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
You have helped me more then you will prob ever know brother...and just like I told IR...I am always a PM away if there is anything I can ever do to help you out!!!

I have made some great friends here as well just by a few pm's....some of the ppl off the top of my head that have went out of there way to get back to me and help me...B-Boy, Q and Miss Q, Lucian, Yourself and IR, A good bit of the mods,Buselmo,Concreteguy (who always was a week out when he got back to me) Knucklehed, Johnjuanb1...shit I could go on and on with some of the ppl here i have the upmost respect for and always will just because they took the time out of there day to get back to me...Hell Lucian is was 7 days out and got back to me quick as hell..and it wasnt just one of those half ass PM's back.....lots and lots of good bro's here....wish I could train with each and everyone of you guys/girls!!

What I am trying to say is this board is filled with alot of good ppl who know what they are doing in this sport and who will go out of there way to help you out with anything they can....all they would like in return is a small Thank You!! Not much to ask for at all! Try to find that at any other board ...good luck lol

Last edited:
NPC...bro...I hope you know that wasn't directed to you! You're one of the many that are truly grateful and highly respectfull, and respected here and at the UG. You're top notch bro!! :D

NPC...bro...I hope you know that wasn't directed to you! You're one of the many that are truly grateful and highly respectfull, and respected here and at the UG. You're top notch bro!! :D

I didnt think so bro...but never hurts to make sure....cause I want you to know how thankful I really am!!! Thanks for the kind words bro...means alot coming from you bro!

I believe I only say thanks when I have something to add to the responder. And its not being rude (although maybe it is, cuz it is if it is perceived as such), but its like my work email that fills up and drives me crazy, thank you emails just clog the inbox. But now Im pondering saying thank you in emails more often.

I am a big fan of mailing thank you cards to people tho.

This is a nice topic...
My mom always taught my brothers and I to write thank you cards for every gift we got and when someone did something nice for us! I believe a thank you, in any form goes along way. I remember many yrs ago being shocked after receiving a thank u note in the mail (from a certain someones ex-wife) after joining their gym. I was really impressed and it actually made ME fell special! I agree Ironraider... alot of ppl get caught up with themselves and every day life and just plain forget to give props to the one that took the time out of there day to help them out. On that note...THANK YOU to all of Q's friends that have helped me out tremendously here on PM!

NPCS FINEST - Damn....I just realized i still owe you a pm !!!! :eek:

So many guys and gals, ladies and gents etc. here love to help and share by giving advice, insights, protocol on EVERYTHING...which is great isn't it??

When I open my PMs and see questions on whatever, not going to go into specifics, I gladly share what I know, or assist the PM brother or sister in pointing them into the right direction. Gives me the warm fuzzy's knowing I helped someone out.

Here's the kicker...and I know for a fact, there are many in my shoes...that for some reason, just can't get some of these requesters to say thanks for your help.

People do a great job stroking the ego, then...here comes the question, please help with this or that. So...someone takes the time to write, proof read so the intended party will fully understand what is shared, and send it off. Which to me and anyone else isn't a problem...but what the hell ever happened to "thank you"?

If you're going to ask for a favor...please kindly give some gratitude for the efforts. MANY MANY here do say thank you...you know who you are...this if for the others who take and run, those "gimme gimme, my name is Jimmy" types. Like the old school days...didn't your momma ever teach you how to be polite? Works today as well....

Here's the way you start your next PM "if I am not getting a big thank you afterwards, then get the fuck lost now"! :D

I agree. Although I myself didn't thank alphamaledawg for his response, so thank you ;)

Boom you're in philly? I'm on market right now!

haha so funny bc i get accused by my gf that i say thank you to much im always the first person to hold the door for people and say those few words that it seems that the youth and some adults dont know anymore Please and Thank you go a long way i guess it was just how some people were raised if i did not say please or thank you when i was a child i caught the wrath of the parents

I agree. Although I myself didn't thank alphamaledawg for his response, so thank you ;)

you dont have to thank him=-) He is an exception to the rule!!

LOL. Quite harsh!

I actually like him (no homo) so no quarrel with him.

Don't you folks also notice that in the world today people don't say please and thanks.

I mean it drives me nuts when you hold a door open for someone and they just walk right through it and dont make eye contact and say thank you or a nod and or if you let someone in the lane your driving to merge and you dont get the "thank you salute"

It pisses me off, in which I start to do the same to other people. Then I realize why am I changing my own ways.

I continue to hold the door open and help a old lady put her grocceries in her car, let me people merge in the lane, however, if and when they don't say thank you, I litterally go up to them (if I have the time, and I am not joking) and let them know they forgot to say "thank you"

You have to see there faces, boy oh boy. At least this may help them help someone else when in need.

There I vented....just my .4 cents

Many of you have helped me learn some many things and I again appreciate that alot.. But like most have said the World we live in are "Taker's" and Not givers...

I was raised right... With a hug and kiss and a Foot in your ass when needed!

Like Momma Said.. Some Children are Raised and others are "Jerked UP!"

I thank Osiris so he dosen't use his mind power to make me do weird things.. I thank Big Q so he doesn't send a Hit Squad to Rub me out!

COOL< yes sir. Born and raised here. And before I forget, THANK YOU :D

That's cool... I work downtown so unfort I'm there daily... I say unfort bc I'm stuck in traffic everyday lol, not fun hitting the schuylkill at 4....!

common courtesy and manners disappeared since the late 1990's

Thank You should be in everyones vocabulary and Always used in life in general!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear