advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Gh pep stack gave you the most numb hands(highest HGH spike)

I've been using 300mcg DAC and 300mcg Ipam ED for a week now and today my hands and feet have felt 'full' all day. It kinda feels good. Is that what you guys refer to as numb?

prami makes ur hand joint hurts at higher dose 1mg let alone with other stuff added. money being no option i would say cjc with dac ghrp2/hex 2 times a day i been reading up on mega dosing melatonin but it appears melatonin makes it work way better. A lot of people have been touting melatonin in high dosages but this is just a hobby i have no ambitions of being over 250.

another stack i like insulin causes about as much of a spike the ghrps so like 100-20ius slin 200mg hex or ghrp2 i used to have graphs i also like that because it takes care of the slin and gh in one punch then maybe .5 prami a night also melatonin has a lot of positive mental effect for one on something like prami

Last edited:
prami makes ur hand joint hurts at higher dose 1mg let alone with other stuff added. money being no option i would say cjc with dac ghrp2/hex 2 times a day i been reading up on mega dosing melatonin but it appears melatonin makes it work way better. A lot of people have been touting melatonin in high dosages but this is just a hobby i have no ambitions of being over 250.

another stack i like insulin causes about as much of a spike the ghrps so like 100-20ius slin 200mg hex or ghrp2 i used to have graphs i also like that because it takes care of the slin and gh in one punch then maybe .5 prami a night also melatonin has a lot of positive mental effect for one on something like prami

melantonin also procuces igfbp3 making your gh work better we usually tak 1-2 mg in the studys the go up to 200 I dont suggest that

If you take .5 prami a 2 shots of 200mg ghrp2 hex (30-50ius slin a few days a week and 5mg melatonin before bed you will transform before your eyes. my method is wake up drink large glass juice, pop or waxymaize what ever to get blood sugar levels up wait a bit then 20ius slin after first meal and depending on how much i eat later determines the next shot. Ideally 4 days of slin is plenty. I do to dollartree buy 1 $ bottles of pedylite also to stay hydrated and electrolytes in balance juice is about as good. I want to try it with hexlarin but 240 is plenty big enough for me.

cjcdac is great to just i cant rationalise the cost plus i like to be able to stop at anytime

Last edited:
if any of my theories are offending any moderators or anyone on here feel free to delete the posts. Its my under standing that the melatonin frees up igf binding protein thus making your gh much stronger

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131