advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Gh pep stack gave you the most numb hands(highest HGH spike)

I've been alternating between 200mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac, and 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg cjc no dac. Without a doubt, the ipamorelin/cjc no dac gives me much more hand numbness while sleeping.

I'm up to 8mg dac with 25mk677, some days 50 and 0 numb hands or cts or lethargy. Diet real clean though and I'm staying surprisingly dry even with 100 anadrol and 500 test with no ai. Early in . Year i was on 4mg dac and 25mk and cts was unbearable. Diet was not as clean, test was higher and bloat was bad though. Same batch of peps so no quality issues. Eating big and gained 20lb on rebound from cut but belt buckle hasn't budged. This combo is real potent for sure for results even if sides are none existent

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have used all my Ipam vial so will try hexarelin pre bed tonight. I done 700mcg Ipam the other night and the cts was bad. I forgot how great Ipam felt. I am thinking I will use Ipam 3 times a day next cycle as I love the stuff.

In really really amazed at the amount of food I can put away with be dac and mk677 and not gain any fat. I'm not force feeding as I don't belive in it and in eating clean but damn I can't stop. Id be a fat ass without it by now as I just rebounded or of cut. Yesterday I hit about 5000 calories in rice chicken, veg musily and Greek yogurt and took 20iu humalog with post workout with half a box of rice kr Isbies and 70g whey and some cottage cheese. Weight was down a lb on waking and im tightening back up after sloppy rebound. Luckily i kept t3 in and hammered dac and damage almost non existent. 8mg dac is much bettet than 4 imo

Last edited:
how bad is the CTS on these peps?

Everyone is different and the stack you use is the main factor. The CTS can range from 1/10 to 10/10 for me and that is compared to 10IU of good rips.

I have to add last night I took just over 200mcg hexarelin pre bed and the CTS was the worst I have had in awhile. I love Ipamorelin but the CTS was much worse today when I woke up. I could barely move my hands for 15 mins.

Wondering about going hypo? Can u and if so what r the signs? What causes it from a peptide standpoint?

I just bought the huperzine a and mk and plan to make a run at this.... I so confused about the cjc dac :

Would this suffice:

Mk
Huperzine a
Ghrp-2 cjc w dac???

F U AUTO CORRECT

Last edited:
Wondering about going hypo? Can u and if so what r the signs? What causes it from a peptide standpoint?

I just bought the huperzine a and mk and plan to make a run at this.... I so confused about the cjc dac :

Would this suffice:

Mk
Huperzine a
Ghrp-2 cjc w dac???

F U AUTO CORRECT

You won't go hypo.gh does not lower blood sugar

Would this suffice:

Mk
Huperzine a
Ghrp-2 cjc w dac???

F U AUTO CORRECT

no need to run ghrp-2 with mk and cjc-dac.

You won't go hypo.gh does not lower blood sugar

When dieting last year, doing fasted cardio.......High Dose GHRP-2 made me go hypo really bad. Much worse than insulin ever made me. I was doing 2mg cjc-1295 dac before bed and then 500mcg GRHP-2 before cardio. Broke out in cold sweats and start going delirous. I found a big 60-70g WPI shake at the same time as my GRHP-2 shot stopped this happening.

Yesterday afternoon I took a full mg of ipamorelin with 100ncg cjc WITHOUT DAC before my after work nap. This was the King of numbness. My whole forearm was numb while I slept.

Nothing beats Arctotropins for me 3iu twice a day CT numb arms every time I slept. I'm running mk677 25mgs and cjc dac 5 mgs a week no CT OR numbness.

Last edited:
Nothing beats Arctotropins for me 3iu twice a day CT numb arms every time I slept. I'm running mk677 25mgs and cjc dac 5 mgs a week no CT OR numbness.

What r arctotropins? Never heard of em

And nothing from mk and dac? Hmmm wonder y

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

When dieting last year, doing fasted cardio.......High Dose GHRP-2 made me go hypo really bad. Much worse than insulin ever made me. I was doing 2mg cjc-1295 dac before bed and then 500mcg GRHP-2 before cardio. Broke out in cold sweats and start going delirous. I found a big 60-70g WPI shake at the same time as my GRHP-2 shot stopped this happening.

why such a high dose of ghrp2? just curious.

Im getting sone bad cts now on about 8mg dac and 25mg mk677. Strange thing is in holding a lot of water, getting real strong and eating really big but Clean and even with the water tm scale Weight not really budging. Seen to be leaning back to under the water

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity