advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what have you had better results from, peps or gh?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
?

Better Results??

Great question, not so easy to answer, I believe it is all predicated on your goals and what you are trying to achieve for yourself. Please remember that with peptides, while some are synthetically made, they force the body to create more on a natural basis vs. introducing something into your body that is synthetic and shuts down your natural production. They both have a place and I have made excellent gains on both, but, again it is what suits your needs and also budgetary constraints have a lot to do with it.
Has anyone ever seen the curve of GH production when you introduce synthetic GH vs. using CJC1295 and GHRP-6. That curve says a lot especially if you seeking a definite spike in your GH output, but, this time it's a "natural" output and not something that will shut down your natural production. It's all goal-oriented that will provide your answers,but, I believe that they both have a place in the bodybuilding arena and you cannot go wrong with either. Again, one must take the necessary time and learn all the protocols and live them to the letter otherwise it will not work for you.

your nat prod of gh comes back where as natty test may not , correct?

Natty Test ??

Great question........... again this is all predicated upon the individual and their endocrine system.I am sorry to keep using these words but it is so true in the bodybuilding arena..... trial and error. Wasp, with regards to your nat. production of GH rebounding after a cycle yes it does,a lot faster than your nat. test would. But, let's not lose sight of the length of time one is on a cycle, that right there dictates how long it takes to bounce back. There is a lot of truth to what you said but, also it was a little vague because of the factors which determine what length of time it will take for your nat. production to return to normal.

eh, 6 months with a month off then back on is what ive read....but i see alot using peps and i was wondering if they have also used gh , i guess they are all keeping quiet..................

Infinite protocols

To be perfectly honest Wasp there are more protocols that are being followed and stuff going on that you and I in a hundred years will never catch up to.......... and after some of the stories I heard I not so sure I want to jump on that bandwagon,first of all it takes a truly unique person to make those sacrifices and go that extra mile I salute a lot of pros, I competed years ago and I learned then that I love this sport and I can never learn enough,but on the same token I also learned that you have to be special in the way your mindset and dedication far surpasses that of the average person. Their protocols and our protocols hugely vary and I am saying this from first hand knowledge. However, I salute the tenacity they possess it is not like the average layperson. HCG helps your test to rebound as well as a few other products.

well i personally am doing my first run of GH and i'm seeing way better results then i ever had when i did IGF lr3.... i got absolutely nothing out of that stuff.... but then again, i did use it years ago when it first started to show up on the market so i'm wondering if the product i got was even legit.

guys that have combined them

I would love to hear from guys who have used GH alone and then reduced the dose while adding the peptides.... Or started to plateau with gh at say 4 iu's and added peptides rather than going to 5 or 6 iu's. No question, just feedback please. Don't be afraid to Bump guys.

It's hard when u have to go by "feel"....but using 250mcgs of ghrp 6 5 mins pre gh made 4ius feel like about 7 or 8 side effects wise (hand numbness etc)

Protocol

I love the current protocol I have been following and the results have been out of this world,I have been taking GH for about 3weeks straight and I was doing a little research where if you took some CJC/GHRP at a 10/10unit amount before bed wait 20 min. then do 1or 2 iu of GH you would seriously amplify the GH and sure enough it has been working amazing well. Yes, i have experienced a few of the sides, but they dissipated pretty fast. I have taken test with Peps and the results were utterly amazing

It's hard when u have to go by "feel"....but using 250mcgs of ghrp 6 5 mins pre gh made 4ius feel like about 7 or 8 side effects wise (hand numbness etc)

I love the current protocol I have been following and the results have been out of this world,I have been taking GH for about 3weeks straight and I was doing a little research where if you took some CJC/GHRP at a 10/10unit amount before bed wait 20 min. then do 1or 2 iu of GH you would seriously amplify the GH and sure enough it has been working amazing well. Yes, i have experienced a few of the sides, but they dissipated pretty fast. I have taken test with Peps and the results were utterly amazing

Exactly the types of responses I am looking for guys. Thank you, I hope we hear from others too

What do you think about the claims that gh will increase and speed up one's chance of getting some type of metabolic issue like insulin resistance than if they didn't run gh? I don't want to be on the fast track headed towards type II diabetes.

I would love to hear from guys who have used GH alone and then reduced the dose while adding the peptides.... Or started to plateau with gh at say 4 iu's and added peptides rather than going to 5 or 6 iu's. No question, just feedback please. Don't be afraid to Bump guys.

I did GH for a couple months...then gh + peps....then just peps for a couple weeks...now back to gh + peps.

-Initially with gh I did 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu in the evening and lost bodyfat very well. Recovery was great!
-Next I moved to 2iu gh in the morn and ghrp6/cjc1295 afternoon and evening at about 100mcg/100mcg. Lost more bodyfat, slept well, etc.
-Ran out of gh briefly and did just peptides for 3 weeks. Seemed to have the same result as the 2iu of gh roughly.
-Back to gh + peps now and like it a lot. I seem to be stuck and am considering boosting to 3iu of gh in the morning or getting a better gh brand. Doing generic blues now...just got some Thanktropin and hoping it is a little stronger so I can stay at 2iu 5 days a week.

I think the BEST I did ever was 2iu in the morn and peps at night 5 days a week, the other 2 days a wk I did peps in morning and evening. I am changing my peps to ghrp2 40mcg + 60mcg Ipamorelin + 50mcg of cjc1295 nightly for even better sleep and minimal expense since Ipamorelin and CJC1295 is more costly in comparison and ghrp2 is not. Peps come from Southern Research Company. Great products and results on my research subject!

I did GH for a couple months...then gh + peps....then just peps for a couple weeks...now back to gh + peps.

-Initially with gh I did 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu in the evening and lost bodyfat very well. Recovery was great!
-Next I moved to 2iu gh in the morn and ghrp6/cjc1295 afternoon and evening at about 100mcg/100mcg. Lost more bodyfat, slept well, etc.
-Ran out of gh briefly and did just peptides for 3 weeks. Seemed to have the same result as the 2iu of gh roughly.
-Back to gh + peps now and like it a lot. I seem to be stuck and am considering boosting to 3iu of gh in the morning or getting a better gh brand. Doing generic blues now...just got some Thanktropin and hoping it is a little stronger so I can stay at 2iu 5 days a week.

I think the BEST I did ever was 2iu in the morn and peps at night 5 days a week, the other 2 days a wk I did peps in morning and evening. I am changing my peps to ghrp2 40mcg + 60mcg Ipamorelin + 50mcg of cjc1295 nightly for even better sleep and minimal expense since Ipamorelin and CJC1295 is more costly in comparison and ghrp2 is not. Peps come from Southern Research Company. Great products and results on my research subject!

Thanks hemi - never done either despite all my competative years...... I turned 35 a few months back and it seems to be a no brainer next step as I have signifigantly change my dvd choices and doses. I am training toward a totally different look than the monster I wanted to be in the past. I want to hold my condition year round after another 3% comes off and slowly put on quality muscle only. I don't know how to do anything half ass....... so when the knowledge and funds come together I am looking for a min of 6-8 months as a true test.

Thanks hemi - never done either despite all my competative years...... I turned 35 a few months back and it seems to be a no brainer next step as I have signifigantly change my dvd choices and doses. I am training toward a totally different look than the monster I wanted to be in the past. I want to hold my condition year round after another 3% comes off and slowly put on quality muscle only. I don't know how to do anything half ass....... so when the knowledge and funds come together I am looking for a min of 6-8 months as a true test.

Same boat...in my 30s and no longer want to be 240-250 lbs and biggest strongest guy around...
Now, looking for lean and fit with minimal side effects...quality physique and quality of life.
So currently 214 lbs at 9% body fat and pretty happy. Gh and peptides as I said...plus hrt at 300mg test a wk (split in 2 shots of 150), 250iu of hcg 2-3x a wk, half a tab of exemestane a day taken with fats. Supps are BCAA during workouts, whey isolate and karbolyn post, 1MR preworkout and in the morning your standard (joint support, mutlivit, fish oil) and at night mucuna pruriens and tribulus terrestis type test booster. Seems like a lot of stuff but all my doses are low/moderate...works well. Very few side effects.

Last edited:
Been on hgh for a year. Hrt dosing and mass protocol 3x's per week pwo as well. Hit a plateau and was not getting any affects from it at 2ius per day for hrt dosing. Had to bump it up to 4 ius and it worked just like it did when I first started hgh on 2iu's. Because I'm much older I responded to hg very well. The health benefits kicked in right from the start.

I believe in what 123ctv was saying about adaptation and desensitization. I needed to adjust my dosing by taking a break. In that break I added in the peptides for 3 weeks and my pituitary seem to kick start again after being shut down for a long time. I started feeling the peps better than 2ius.

I then added back in 2 ius of gh greens with the peptides and it was like night and day for me on a low dose. This is what I wanted at a lower cost to benefit ratio. I would do 2ius hg upon waking sometimes using in combo with peptides. Then do peps mid day and finish up the peps at bedtime.

Within that first year of straight hg ED, I became insulin resistant and started getting soft on the 10 month. It was hard for me to get lean like I always do. It may be from coming off T3 as well. Only using 2 ius ED. I felt like the hgh was not working and I didn't want to keep upping my dose because of the long term cost. I just wanted results again for health and longevity.

The results from doing both peps/hgh were like I was taking double the amount of hgh. It felt like I was taking in 4-5 ius per day instead of the 2 ius. Fat is easy to burn off again. Even on a so so diet. Because of this I'm going back into bulking not fearing I will get too soft and puffy and take advantage of the extra calories to gain some more muscle. IMHO peptides do have their place in my regiment. The greatness lies in their ability to up your natural hg pulsations like you were in your early twenties once again. To top it off according to Dat, there is no worry of adaptation and desensitization with the peptides and can be run indefinitely.

is this insulin resistance something only some come down with, or eventually does it happen to everyone? how is this combated when a dr is prescribing gh for aging benefits? i plan on never going above 4ius and running 6 month runs with a month off......................is ins res a problem at that small a does even?

is this insulin resistance something only some come down with, or eventually does it happen to everyone? how is this combated when a dr is prescribing gh for aging benefits? i plan on never going above 4ius and running 6 month runs with a month off......................is ins res a problem at that small a does even?
Its impossible to say what the cards hold for you. In anti aging circles they use very little hgh anywhere from 1iu ~ 2iu give or take but theses guys have very real deficiencies and get a major kick from that dosing sometimes they need you use .33 of a iu for months before they can up there dose due to sides. Some guys have posted on the various boards that they feel hgh sped up their metabolic problems but they also admit to never varying their dosing frequency. I think taba and cctv and BBB make the most sense. Don't run it everyday and take breaks to keep the body from adapting and while on break use your peptides grf 1-29 & ghrp. Although insulin resistance is a documented hgh side effect so the onus is upon us. F***!

Been on hgh for a year. Hrt dosing and mass protocol 3x's per week pwo as well. Hit a plateau and was not getting any affects from it at 2ius per day for hrt dosing. Had to bump it up to 4 ius and it worked just like it did when I first started hgh on 2iu's. Because I'm much older I responded to hg very well. The health benefits kicked in right from the start.

I believe in what 123ctv was saying about adaptation and desensitization. I needed to adjust my dosing by taking a break. In that break I added in the peptides for 3 weeks and my pituitary seem to kick start again after being shut down for a long time. I started feeling the peps better than 2ius.

I then added back in 2 ius of gh greens with the peptides and it was like night and day for me on a low dose. This is what I wanted at a lower cost to benefit ratio. I would do 2ius hg upon waking sometimes using in combo with peptides. Then do peps mid day and finish up the peps at bedtime.

Within that first year of straight hg ED, I became insulin resistant and started getting soft on the 10 month. It was hard for me to get lean like I always do. It may be from coming off T3 as well. Only using 2 ius ED. I felt like the hgh was not working and I didn't want to keep upping my dose because of the long term cost. I just wanted results again for health and longevity.

The results from doing both peps/hgh were like I was taking double the amount of hgh. It felt like I was taking in 4-5 ius per day instead of the 2 ius. Fat is easy to burn off again. Even on a so so diet. Because of this I'm going back into bulking not fearing I will get too soft and puffy and take advantage of the extra calories to gain some more muscle. IMHO peptides do have their place in my regiment. The greatness lies in their ability to up your natural hg pulsations like you were in your early twenties once again. To top it off according to Dat, there is no worry of adaptation and desensitization with the peptides and can be run indefinitely.

Thank you, you guys are painting a clearer and clearer picture of the optimal way people like myself to incorporate sensible and effective gh/peptide use/combos. Nice honest post bro

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws