advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What OTC supplements and vitamins do you take and the benefits you get from them?

ass2grass

Registered
Newbies
What OTC vitamins and supplements does everyone take? Brands, supp blends? What are the benefits you receive from them in your training and day to day life. I'm interested in what everyone else takes to improve their training, recovery, functionality, mood and overall quality of life.

as far as me, I take:

CARDITONE by RUVED: for cardiovascular health/ healthy blood pressure. also gives me a relaxed sense of well being.

BABY ASPIRIN 81mg: at night with my last meal before bed for healthy circulation in my sleep.

I'm actually out of carditone and in the meantime decided to take this other supplement blend he kept in his workout room called
NATTOPLUS: Supports healthy circulation, blood flow and helps lower C-reactive protein levels. works very well. it has
vit. C, Magnesium, L-arginine, nattokinase, citr bioflavonoid complex, curcumin, turmeric and phosphatidylcholine.

Vit C & D

MORPHOPRIME from Morphogen Nutrition: Fantastic stuff blend of stuff. I suggest looking it up, it has an extensive ingredient list and has a lot of benefits to support the body so im not going to list it all. It really helps me perform in and out of the gym and feel brand new.

FISH OIL from Nordic company: i get the lemon flavored one so no fishy burps.

CITRUS BERGAMOT: contains antioxidants, supports healthy blood glucose metabolism and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.

MENS DAILY VITAMINE.

ASTRAGULUS: this stuff is pretty great and helps protect and support the immune system, lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;

LIVER + by AD Life: Liver and kidney blend.

MAGNESIUM BREAKTHROUGH by BiOptimizers: 7 magnesium blend. supports good sleep, digestion, muscle and bone health.
The magnesium thats in it are:
chelate, bisglycinate, oxide, malate, orotate, taurate, and citrate.

HEALTY PROSTATE by Dr. David Wiliams is another i found at my grandparents and works pretty well for me. its pretty self explanitory but of coarse it helps with normal prostate function and urinary flow.

Please do a search. There doesn't need to be another thread on this when you can add to or review the countless ones that have been posted over the years.

awh damn, my fault. well if the admins want to take this down, wont hurt my feelings

isnt the carditone by ruved the fake one that is sold at vitamine shoppe? i checked the ingredients and they arent the same

Real question. Why are people still taking carditone vs getting on an ARB such as telmisartan?

Just about any Dr will prescribe an ARB if BP is remotely elevated. Also, no need for prescription for telmisartan if you know where to look.
I know this.

But u can get Carditone on Amazon. He asked why anyone is taking that over Telemsartin….

I have no BP issues but I take Carditone for ease of getting it and for the benefits of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131