advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where does everyone live and how do you like it there?

Alfresco- Amen brother.

PM me before you come out this way. While Virginia Wine Country is nothing close to Northern Cali, still happy to show you around some of the inland areas (Blue Ridge mountains).

If you happen to slip it a month into October....even more breathtaking for the changing Autumn leaves across the mountain scapes. Pic is Skyline Drive about 30 minutes from me.
Count me in S. Appreciate it.

May be sooner rather than later. Going to DC (Arlington) in September to stay with friends. He loves heading East, getting out of the city. He wants to move out there but his wife is not so excited about it. She works at the Smithsonian in charge of the preservation / restoration of valuable manuscripts, books, photos, etc. (I have went to work with her before, handled Beethoven‘s original music scores and other interesting items.)

Anyway, we will have a week or so with them before he head up to NYC. Will keep
you in the loop if it looks like something we can do.

I lived in DFW / arlington primarily for 3.5 months in 2016, reconnected with a girl I grew up with and we fell in love, biz was doing so well I was able to run it online while living there and profiting.

i had a wonderful experience, completely different than san diego, besides some of texas laws (even know nothing can be worse than CA) its a really desireable place for me to live. Their MJ laws are ARCHAIC and prehistoric

people were KINDER, even walking into their gas stations, people hold the door open for you, clerks greet you upon walking in, women say thank you when you hold the door open for them - a lost art. i know It has its BAD AREAS, in the wards and places SA HOUSTON and parts of dallas , + border but man the lifestyle is so appealing to me. I am a country boy with a city heart

I also felt like bodybuil;ding is more of a lifestyle there than a social media trend like it here, more bodybuilders, LESS FITNESS

I don't have quite the nature of some of you, but it's pretty green for Tokyo around here. Got a few cherry blossom days without rain.

View attachment 196773View attachment 196774
The cherry blossoms are in bloom ‘here’. Was wondering if they were in Japan. Guess so. I heard the Japanese go absolutely nuts over the cherry blossoms. True or false.

The cherry blossoms are in bloom ‘here’. Was wondering if they were in Japan. Guess so. I heard the Japanese go absolutely nuts over the cherry blossoms. True or false.
i always say I am going to go to the desert to go see them every year and I never do. cherry blossom is a magnificent fragrance for natural vegan castille soap (dr bronners which is a local grassroots hippy company founded in north county sd)

its serene and divine based on pics. i am glad another brother can appreciate this type of art/nature

The cherry blossom season in San Diego, California typically occurs in March, but the exact date depends on weather conditions. The peak bloom usually happens between the last week of March and the first week of April, when 70% of the Yoshino Cherry blossoms are open. In 2024, the peak bloom is expected to be in mid to late March

A view of my backyard . . .

Here are some photos from a multi-year personal project (which turned into a book) where I photographed from the top of a bridge, looking down on the people on the Russian River in Monte Rio, Sonoma County, CA. (This is 30 minutes from where I live.) And where I live and the area surrounding us is beautiful but very very expensive. But once you are in, you are IN.

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• mr_T4Q5514_+c_hss_o.jpeg
    mr_T4Q5514_+c_hss_o.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 12
  • mr_T4Q3496_bws.jpeg
    mr_T4Q3496_bws.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
  • mr_T4Q2267.jpeg
    mr_T4Q2267.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
  • mr_T4Q2239 +c.jpeg
    mr_T4Q2239 +c.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
  • mr_T4Q2059 +c bw.jpeg
    mr_T4Q2059 +c bw.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • mr_T4Q1491.jpeg
    mr_T4Q1491.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 9
  • mr_T4Q1276_+c_hss.jpeg
    mr_T4Q1276_+c_hss.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
  • mr_T4Q7623_+c_vs.jpeg
    mr_T4Q7623_+c_vs.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 13
  • mr_T4Q5321_+c_2raw_grain.jpeg
    mr_T4Q5321_+c_2raw_grain.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
i always say I am going to go to the desert to go see them every year and I never do. cherry blossom is a magnificent fragrance for natural vegan castille soap (dr bronners which is a local grassroots hippy company founded in north county sd)

its serene and divine based on pics. i am glad another brother can appreciate this type of art/nature

The cherry blossom season in San Diego, California typically occurs in March, but the exact date depends on weather conditions. The peak bloom usually happens between the last week of March and the first week of April, when 70% of the Yoshino Cherry blossoms are open. In 2024, the peak bloom is expected to be in mid to late March
👍

Last week we just got home from a road trip to the south south west. We were so fortunate, everywhere we visited, the desert was in full bloom, every place was like that. Never seen anything like it and probably never will.

people were KINDER, even walking into their gas stations, people hold the door open for you, clerks greet you upon walking in, women say thank you when you hold the door open for them - a lost art. i know It has its BAD AREAS, in the wards and places SA HOUSTON and parts of dallas , + border but man the lifestyle is so appealing to me. I am a country boy with a city heart
My last two girlfriends weren't from Texas - one grew up between Reno, NV, and Green Bay, WI, and the other was from Yuma, AZ. Both of them told me how much it surprised them that southern hospitality is a real thing - they got called 'mam' at the grocery store, people held doors for them, etc.

A lot of this really also depends on your circumstances. Single, partner, family etc.

I have lived in shit boring towns but loved work and the money there but been single and had to pull my cock the whole time.

I have also lived in thriving cities with tons of pussy but hated my job and saved no money.

Cherry Blossom viewing (花見) is a big thing and always has been. It combines the Japanese aesthetic of beauty being finite and short-lived, itself conferring further beauty in its brevity.
People regularly gather under trees in parks, spreading large tarps and sit and drink and socialize. Younger workers will get sent out to secure a spot. Never did it myself as I don't drink nor enjoy drunk groups.
Fortunately I have had Sakura trees near my residences for 15+ years now.

Cherry Blossom viewing (花見) is a big thing and always has been. It combines the Japanese aesthetic of beauty being finite and short-lived, itself conferring further beauty in its brevity.
People regularly gather under trees in parks, spreading large tarps and sit and drink and socialize. Younger workers will get sent out to secure a spot. Never did it myself as I don't drink nor enjoy drunk groups.
you can drink alcohol in public ?

you can drink alcohol in public ?
Oh for sure.
But keep in mind Japanese don't get loud, fight or become remarkably obnoxious when drunk. They just fall down and sleep.

Man, reading some of your posts makes me realllly want to see Japan. Problem is though, I’m too damn scared to fly lol. Same reason I don’t go and see my family in Italy lol.

DC area gets worse every year. Lines to get on gym equipment...lines to pay for groceries... traffic out the ass.... Burlington line wrapped around the store. Country turning into the city back home. One thing Americans are actually good at.... breeding. Maybe one day they will put something in the water to slow the shit down

Man, reading some of your posts makes me realllly want to see Japan. Problem is though, I’m too damn scared to fly lol. Same reason I don’t go and see my family in Italy lol.
Thanks.
I can sympathize, I don't fear flying, but I hate it. Being stuck on a tube in the sky for all those hours (14 non-stop to go home to MA) US airports, baggage, customs, immigration, etc....

Pittsburgh PA, cheap to live here and the worse weather. Washington PA is close by and a nice small city 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, that area is great…. Even lower taxes and very safe

Still exist, but not as common as they used to be.
Asahi Super Dry. Used to snag one from the vending machine right around the corner from where we were staying in Kyoto.

And I used to think that a drive thru liquor store was cool (in AU) until I saw the beer vending machines in Japan.

Are these not the norm in any bigger city ?
Yeah but past 2 years much worse. Not sure if a result of the lockdown still or all these self checkouts...has to be some variable. Or with minimum wage being jacked up stores just hiring less employees. Also in some states bags not allowed. Going shopping? Bring a bag or buy a bag, no plastic

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131