mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What weekly amount of Tren gave you the best results?

Most effective weekly dose of tren for a blast cycle?

• 100-200mg

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • 300-400mg

Votes: 142 37.0%
  • 500-600mg

Votes: 105 27.3%
  • 700-800mg

Votes: 45 11.7%
  • 900-1000+mg

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
Mike Arnold, do you share the viewpoint that Tren Hex or Parabolan is stronger or more favorable than ace or enanthate in terms of results? Many people report less sides and better results from the legendary Hex/Parabolan.

the anxiety goes away after a couple weeks.

the first couple weeks running test at 3-4g I get the same anxiety, if not worse than I do on on 900 tren.

worse part with the tren (at anything over 300mg/wk) is the night sweats (waking up with soaked sheets) and sweating during sex... she's totally soaked in my sweat and I gotta rub my face in the pillow every few mins so the sweat doesn't drip in her eyes. lol

haha.

if your dick doesn't work its cuz youre too lazy to take prami or caber. tren is an angrogen it makes you hornier. everyobe I know that takes it gets horny as shit, then when prolactin becomes an issue they cant fuck anymore. oh well I warned them!!

Correct.

300mg tren ace 3x per week. along with 1g test and 150mg npp 3x per week, and either dbol at 150-200/day or methyltrienolone at 1-2mg/day.

the night sweats were the worst part. waking up with the sheets soaked and i'm cold because I blast my AC at night. the anxiety sucks at first, but you learn to accept it and deal with it and after a couple weeks it goes away.

next up for tren will be 1.5-2g of tren enanthate/wk for about 6 weeks along with 2g-3g test, and probably nothing else besides 100mg dbol pre-workout, and maybe 50mg on non-training days because it makes me feel good..... that will be after 12-15 weeks of 4g enanthate and 2g deca/week.

Any issues running tren ace 3x a week? Thought eod was the minimum

This is hilarious usually I wouldn't admit this but its exactly what happens to me lol including the wiping my face off on the pillows every few mins. My ex about half way through would just put the pillow over her face because she was "tasting your sweat" as she would say . Ran high amounts of TestE/Deca/TrenE and it was hard reaching climax or orgasm so the sweating got pretty bad but you feel and look crazy!

that is some funny shit.
my wife said she wasn't having fun last 5 min of our sex bouts when I was on tren. said by that time the sweat all over her and getting it in her eyes kinda killed her desire LOL.
can you believe they put up with us!?!?!:eek:
-JS

Last edited:
150mg ED, i lasted 3 weeks...
Side effects werent as bad as i thought, gh had me sleeping well, but i got very moody and the sweating was insane.
Never looked better though :D

Mike Arnold, do you share the viewpoint that Tren Hex or Parabolan is stronger or more favorable than ace or enanthate in terms of results? Many people report less sides and better results from the legendary Hex/Parabolan.

In terms of results...the answer is both yes and no. Tren is tren in terms of phyiologic effect. However, ester length can have an effect on protein synthesis, as noted in the medical literature. This has been proven over and over again, since the 1930's onward, with multiple different steroids.

Many falsely believe that shorter ests are "stronger" because they contain more drug per mg, but this is actually false. Research shows that longer esters provide a greater increase in protein synthess, per mg, whether it be test, nandrolone, or tren.

I don't remember the exact numbers now, but one study demonstrated this with testosterone, when a 200 mg injection of test cyp increased protein synthesis somewhere around 270%, while an equivalent dose of test prop increased protein syntheis about 190%. Similar studies have been done over the decades, with researchers coming to the same conclusions each time.

As far as ester length effecting how one might "feel" (with steroids in general), yes, I do believe there is some validity to this. First of all, we must consider the basic fact that UGL gear is incredibly unreliable. Just because a particular product claims to contain a certain number of mg's per ml, it does not mean it does. Most UGL products are inaccurately dosed. Therefore, one really has no way of determing how many total mg's they are injecting per week, regardless of ester. With total dose playing a significant role in the potential severity of side effects, one could falsely conclude that a particular ester caused more or less side effects simply because he was administering more or less tren. Someone could run tren ace one cycle and tren enth the next...and think they are using the same dose, but in reality, one product could be dosed at 90% while another is dosed at only 45%. The user may misinterpret this discrepancy in dosing as an ester issue when in reality it is a dosing issue. Make no mistake about it, the UGL market is loaded with improperly dosed products raging from zero hormone to 100% and everything inbetween. This makes it extremely difficult for many users to pinpoint the cause of the issue.

Aside from dosing problems, ester length itself can play a role in how one feels, particularly with aromatizing steroids. Ester length can influence the rate of both estrogen and DHT conversion...and as we all know, these hormones can have a significant impact on our mood, as well as our physiology, both of which have the potential to postively or negatively alter our perception of wellbeing.

We should also consider that longer esters, even when the dose is equal, result in higher total blood levels due to their slower clerance rate. Obviously, blood levels can influence both the severity of side effects, as well as user's perception of well being.

Lastly, we should not ignore the possibility of impurities & pollutants having an adverse effect on the user, either physically or emotionally-mentally. UGL products are filled with impurities (for the most part), while prescription Parabolan is not. These impurities can have an adverse effect on the user's health, either physically and/or mentally-emotionally, in either the short or long-term.

Now, with the hex and enth esters being nearly the same length, I do not think the user would be able to discern any difference between the two, so long as the products were indenitcal in every other way. However, this isn't going to happen in the UGL world.

Last edited:
Shoot should of dropped in here sooner. I too feel like Sammy and pharm I don't get any sides to anything and my blood work Bp
Is fine unless I eat more then 300 carbs a day consistently. Then bp goes up and I breathe heavily can't sleep and sweat like crazy.

I've ran tren for a year straight highest was 1750week mostly 1 gram though. After a while i seemed to not respond do I guess there is something to homeostasis. I'm lucky I log everything so I can see what works. What I am starting to see though is cycling everything time on time off

6-8 weeks
1g test
1g npp
Oral w.e I like adrol

6-8 weeks
1g tren
700 inj dbol
1g mast

Even 4 weeks I will say though from all my findings test is best and could be run longer just I'm speaking on homeostasis . I recently talked w/ a someone who has a hell of a fuckin physique and he said he takes. 3cc of w.e he has at the time a day. Same with Orals 2-4 tabs of w.e a day . Reckless or is it just showing it doesn't really matter as long as hormones are in your blood

Last year I got in the best shape of my life with 600 mg tren (prop and mast also). This year I'm going to try 750.

Many falsely believe that shorter ests are "stronger" because they contain more drug per mg, but this is actually false. Research shows that longer esters provide a greater increase in protein synthess, per mg, whether it be test, nandrolone, or tren.

I don't remember the exact numbers now, but one study demonstrated this with testosterone, when a 200 mg injection of test cyp increased protein synthesis somewhere around 270%, while an equivalent dose of test prop increased protein syntheis about 190%. Similar studies have been done over the decades, with researchers coming to the same conclusions each time.
This is very interesting news to me, I was always under the understanding that shorter esters were always more potent mg for mg compared to longer esters. When I use an acetate or propionate I usually do everyday inj., when I use an enanthate or longer ester I will usually do twice a week inj. Injections are done according to ester length to keep my blood levels even but by the end of the week mg's/wk are the same no matter what esters are being used.

Mike would you care to elaborate anymore on why longer esters seem to increasing protein synthesis to a higher level than shorter esters??

professinal help

whats up guys, im looking for a professional bodybuilder that can help set me in a better direction. im 5'11' but stuck at 185lbs and nothings working; diet, gear.... any help would be awesome thanks Iron heads

Best for me is 400mg of tren hex (parabolan) it is dosed 8mg over but it was absolutely the real deal I had nightmarish sides from it even with 800mg test and 400mg masteron but damn did I look good..... Except from all the falliculitis acne from it
Surprisingly doing the same cycle now I added a heart med called metoprolol 50mg daily and it keeps my blood pressure in check and sweating down when I take proviron with it too. Proviron is really drying me out and killing the zits and black heads

Best for me is 400mg of tren hex (parabolan) it is dosed 8mg over but it was absolutely the real deal I had nightmarish sides from it even with 800mg test and 400mg masteron but damn did I look good..... Except from all the falliculitis acne from it
Surprisingly doing the same cycle now I added a heart med called metoprolol 50mg daily and it keeps my blood pressure in check and sweating down when I take proviron with it too. Proviron is really drying me out and killing the zits and black heads

What brand Hex did you use? Very interesting about metoprolol...
Prociron exacerbates my acbe...makes me MORE oily.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Like mikeyt869 said, it's personal. You've gotta figure out what doses your body works best with. I personally also prefer the 2:1 ratio. 500 mg test E, 400 tren ace, and 350 test susp weekly. Gives me great results with minimal sides. First week on tren always gives me night sweats like crazy, but they subside quickly

Like mikeyt869 said, it's personal. You've gotta figure out what doses your body works best with. I personally also prefer the 2:1 ratio. 500 mg test E, 400 tren ace, and 350 test susp weekly. Gives me great results with minimal sides. First week on tren always gives me night sweats like crazy, but they subside quickly

Mine never stop.

I haven't used tren much, but I found 2:1 Tren:Test works for me. I've tried doing 2:1 Test:Tren too. I had a lot less anxiety and thoughts of depression with the former. Also, injecting in the evening helped prevent insomnia. I plan on doing 350 Test and 700 Tren shortly. Other factors (work, school, relationships) could have influenced my experience, of course.

50 eod is all I need,but I put on muscle very easy

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members