over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where do you inject your PEPTIDES

Has anyone ever had a lump (caused by peptide injections) that took over a month to go away? I have a lump in my lower abdomen that still sticks out like a mini goose egg..at this point I'm not sure what to do...

I did have a nice noticable lump after one IM delt admin. It took quite some time to go away, but eventually did. It's very common to get "knots" after injections of any kind.

BEAST

Site injections...

Myosin and Osiris have very good points.
If I might add to this, I have experienced on quite a few occasions injecting ghrp-6 and hexarelin sub-q near joints and muscles that had ached quite a bit, only to realize the pain was gone within 30 minutes.
Now...was that relief sent by my pituitary or was a localized effect?

*Anthony Roberts has written about this, but I can honestly say I have felt it.

Has anyone ever had a lump (caused by peptide injections) that took over a month to go away? I have a lump in my lower abdomen that still sticks out like a mini goose egg..at this point I'm not sure what to do...

Wow Miss Q, never had anything like even after injecting oil based supplements. I might get something that could last a week...but never a month.

What are the big mans thoughts? Wish I had an answer for you... =(

Wow Miss Q, never had anything like even after injecting oil based supplements. I might get something that could last a week...but never a month.

What are the big mans thoughts? Wish I had an answer for you... =(

Yup, and it really looks horrible. While using DES I would always pin in diff spots in the stomach area...I think I already had a small lump and pinned to close to it. It never got infected just itched for a few days. The BIG BEAST has never had one for more than a few weeks and says be patient and hopefully it will go away :banghead: Was hoping for a quicker solution!

Yup, and it really looks horrible. While using DES I would always pin in diff spots in the stomach area...I think I already had a small lump and pinned to close to it. It never got infected just itched for a few days. The BIG BEAST has never had one for more than a few weeks and says be patient and hopefully it will go away :banghead: Was hoping for a quicker solution!

Moving forward, you might want to consider pinning DES in your arms etc. Based on what our local experts have shared, and what I have been doing, is a minimum injecting into the body part being worked, or directly into bis or tris on upper body workouts.

Is there any current pain or discomfort, or just the lump? Being a water based product, I would "think" it could be a bacterial infection or something along those lines. I do know of one product, that I will be starting to use soon, needs to be injected slowly, then the injected area massaged to make certain it doesn't lump.

Keep us posted!

I sub q peptides on top of my forearms; little itch and goes away. I was putting it IM in my shoulders, tris and biceps and it started bruising too much.

Warm wash rag for 20 min. and light massage; needs to be broke down.

Moving forward, you might want to consider pinning DES in your arms etc. Based on what our local experts have shared, and what I have been doing, is a minimum injecting into the body part being worked, or directly into bis or tris on upper body workouts.

Is there any current pain or discomfort, or just the lump? Being a water based product, I would "think" it could be a bacterial infection or something along those lines. I do know of one product, that I will be starting to use soon, needs to be injected slowly, then the injected area massaged to make certain it doesn't lump.

Keep us posted!

I read somewhere that you could pin in stomach for possible localized fat loss but when researching it more it looks as though that doesn't really work. I did get an incredible pump while taking Des ...CRAZY actually!! No pain but it itched like a "mutha" for days. Guess I'll give it a little more time and then maybe go see a doc if it doesn't go down.
Wonder if the product your about to try was a B- Day present from EP!!??!! :)

Warm wash rag for 20 min. and light massage; needs to be broke down.

Thanks for the suggestion...I Will try this right away!!!

Hey,

R u using sterile water or ba water? I had a lot of unpleasant issues w sterile water but they went away when I switched to bac water.

Bac water bro

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Yup yup....bac water always

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws