over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to inject BPC 157 and TB500

What is an effective dose of each, how often, and for how long? Just had shoulder surgery and bicep tendon had to be reattached near pec insertion.

I just do it sub q and it seems to work just as well. It’s supposed to have systemic benefits.

What is an effective dose of each, how often, and for how long? Just had shoulder surgery and bicep tendon had to be reattached near pec insertion.
Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results
Thanks for your reply. For the past 6 weeks, I have been taking 1mg of BPC daily (7mg/wk) and dividing 10mg weekly of the TB500 into 7 divided daily doses. I haven't been amazed by the results but do feel that it's helping. I was concerned that maybe I wasn't using enough...

Thanks for your reply. For the past 6 weeks, I have been taking 1mg of BPC daily (7mg/wk) and dividing 10mg weekly of the TB500 into 7 divided daily doses. I haven't been amazed by the results but do feel that it's helping. I was concerned that maybe I wasn't using enough...
I would think your dosage would be plenty to feel results. How long have you been on your regiment?

I alternated between Sub-Q and IM at the site just to cover my bases with the BPC! I had really good results with a couple of nagging strains! I might buy more and just try to stay on it indefinitely at a low dose!! I just started TB500 this past week so we’ll see how that works!

.....hmm.... reputable sponsor?
Yeah, I had a slight tear in my bicep, swollen and some brusing 2 weeks ago. I've been doing 5mg TB500 a week and 500mcg BPC a day, on 5iu GH as well. Can't tell it was injured now. Will start light weight next week to see.

BPC-157 and TB-500 are peptides that people use for their potential regenerative properties. BPC-157 is supposed to help with tissue healing and reducing inflammation, while TB-500 is thought to aid in tissue repair and recovery.

When it comes to injecting these peptides, most folks go for subcutaneous injections. That means you inject it just below the skin into the fatty tissue. Usually, people do it in the abdominal area. But hey, keep in mind that it's always a good idea to check with a healthcare pro who knows about these things to be sure.

Since you've had shoulder replacement surgery, it's probably best to talk to your surgeon or another qualified healthcare provider who can give you specific advice on using BPC-157 and TB-500. They can take into account your medical history, how you're doing after surgery, and give you the lowdown on the right dosage, injection spot, and timing.

It's important to note the exact injection site .
Solid GPT post!

Cage

Getting it " close" to the affected area won't matter. The compound regardless will be absorbed into the blood stream for its systemic effect.. proximity won't matter and is a myth.. inject sub q into your belly etc and the compound will do its thing.. being a inch away from the injuries area or two feet will not matter as the compounds are going to enter blood stream.

Hey guys, Im 15 weeks post op shoulder replacement surgery. I have been using BPC and TB500 but I want to make sure I'm using it correctly. Should I be injecting it subcutaneously into my delt area?
I thought I was going to have to have shoulder replacement surgery. I ran bpc and tb for 8-10 weeks and now my shoulder is back to 90%. This stuff was a miracle for me. I did a mg of each for 7 weeks directly where the pain in my shoulder was.
Then I dropped the tb and continued on with the bpc for a few more weeks. It’s been 4 weeks off them and I’m doing things in the gym I thought I’d never do. I highly recommend these products. Just make sure u have a good source bc when it comes to these products source does matter.

Yeah, I had a slight tear in my bicep, swollen and some brusing 2 weeks ago. I've been doing 5mg TB500 a week and 500mcg BPC a day, on 5iu GH as well. Can't tell it was injured now. Will start light weight next week to see.
Hoping it does the trick.
Getting it " close" to the affected area won't matter. The compound regardless will be absorbed into the blood stream for its systemic effect.. proximity won't matter and is a myth.. inject sub q into your belly etc and the compound will do its thing.. being a inch away from the injuries area or two feet will not matter as the compounds are going to enter blood stream.
BPC 157 initiates a process known as angiogenesis. This is where new blood vessels are formed from pre-existing blood vessels. Angiogenesis promotes healing and induces cells to regenerate faster. This means that when BPC 157 is applied to a specific injury it allows more oxygen and energy to be delivered to the injured spot, hence speeding up recovery.

Hoping it does the trick.

BPC 157 initiates a process known as angiogenesis. This is where new blood vessels are formed from pre-existing blood vessels. Angiogenesis promotes healing and induces cells to regenerate faster. This means that when BPC 157 is applied to a specific injury it allows more oxygen and energy to be delivered to the injured spot, hence speeding up recovery.
Applied to a specific area.. that in itself can be dangerous.. that is why doctors train for extended periods to learn that techniques and many times rely on imaging to get them to a area.. just being " close" has no benefit other than systemic as it's absorbed.. but being inches away from the affected joint is doing nothing .. injecting directly into the injury may have added benefits but imaging is required to do that.. most do not have that while injecting in their bathroom.. lol

thank you

I managed to jack up lower tricep after ego benching, while dehydrated.

@01dragonslayer great info on protocol, my man! Never tried this combo, but as find a trustworthy source, I’ll be giving this a go.

partial tear of my bicep about a week and a half ago. Started shooting both right into it that day. No idea why you wouldn't just hit the injured area. "oh...it'll get there eventually..." nah, I find the most tender spot and jab.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws