over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arthritis in knees - TB500 or BPC?

Thank you both

Was wondering if it would not only help with the inflammation in the joint but maybe a little remodeling and healing of the joint a little via growth factors. Just thinking out loud as I have nothing to back this up.

Thank you both

Was wondering if it would not only help with the inflammation in the joint but maybe a little remodeling and healing of the joint a little via growth factors. Just thinking out loud as I have nothing to back this up.
honestly bro I would give it a shot, it cant hurt! and tb500 issystemic so it heals throughout, useful for old injuries IN MY EXPERIENCE

A bit off topic but I saw a YouTube article about this "anti-aging" exercise, and it was really just a third world squat, i.e., a bodyweight squat where you stay in the ATG position for a while (work up to greater than a minute). I've been doing it for a few months now, and my 57 year old knees haven't felt this good in 15 years or so. Squatting now feels smooth instead of snap, crackle, POP.

A bit off topic but I saw a YouTube article about this "anti-aging" exercise, and it was really just a third world squat, i.e., a bodyweight squat where you stay in the ATG position for a while (work up to greater than a minute). I've been doing it for a few months now, and my 57 year old knees haven't felt this good in 15 years or so. Squatting now feels smooth instead of snap, crackle, POP.

Interesting. Glad it worked for you. My knees are a mess.

Would these Peps help?

Thanks
if anything BPC.
i would look into hyalauric acid injections maybe even mixed with cortisone

Bear in mind, some of these treatments are intra articular injections.

Like, a nurse sticks a big needle directly into the middle of your knee.

Probably unpleasant for a moment but could be helpful long-term.

In addition to what others have said, you may want to give this a try.

I just got a bottle and started last night on my shoulder. My GF also will be using it on her knee. I don't know what the carrier mechanism is but I figured it wouldn't hurt and I can always apply some DMSO to increase absorption if needed.

Would these Peps help?

Thanks
Has the condition been medically diagnosed as osteoarthritis?

If so, then the treatment plan from the doc would be better than these peptides.

If not, then I have had tremendous relief (when overreaching/overtraining) with Cissus quadrangularis. This plant contains potent anabolic steroids actually, 3-ketosteroids like testosterone (but not androgens nor 3-keto-4-androstan-3-ones; just 3-ones), and are potently bone anabolic & antiinflammatory. However, this was a band-aid; and I did a lot better by getting my training volume down to reasonable levels. Remember, training stress is "hormetic," has an inverse-U shaped curve (an optimization or "Goldilocks" problem; not too little or too much, but just right).

I can’t say if BPC helped my knees, but Ive had Achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis is the past and BPC, in conjunction with some specific stretches, cleared the issues up ridiculously quick. It was quite annoying pinning the arch of my foot twice a day but it was certainly well worth it.
Man, if somebody would offer a BPC w lidocaine mix that’d be amazing.

In addition to what others have said, you may want to give this a try.

I just got a bottle and started last night on my shoulder. My GF also will be using it on her knee. I don't know what the carrier mechanism is but I figured it wouldn't hurt and I can always apply some DMSO to increase absorption if needed.

Very cool. Thank you.

Has the condition been medically diagnosed as osteoarthritis?

If so, then the treatment plan from the doc would be better than these peptides.

If not, then I have had tremendous relief (when overreaching/overtraining) with Cissus quadrangularis. This plant contains potent anabolic steroids actually, 3-ketosteroids like testosterone (but not androgens nor 3-keto-4-androstan-3-ones; just 3-ones), and are potently bone anabolic & antiinflammatory. However, this was a band-aid; and I did a lot better by getting my training volume down to reasonable levels. Remember, training stress is "hormetic," has an inverse-U shaped curve (an optimization or "Goldilocks" problem; not too little or too much, but just right).

Yes. Diagnosed with mild OA, but oddly, years ago and very little pain. It’s gradually gotten worse over the years and much worse lately.

Thanks for the suggestion of Cissus along with Muay Thai. I plan to order today. Thank you

If you are looking for a good joint supplement containing cissus, I really like Morphogen Nutrition's Joint.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131