advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which is worse on the hairline, masteron or primobolan?

If your prone, ALL steroids could effect the hairline.

That being said, the lesser of 2 evils here is Primo without question.

ive never used ug primo, mine was good ol schering with box, pack insert %100 real. masteron was both real and ug though and results were exactly the same for the ug as original

Was your primo ugl? With all the ugl stuff I'm a little skeptical to run primo as it might just be materon E. Might need to try a few different labs' primo just to be confident on how you respond to it.

Are the results at similar? Is masterone anabolic at all?

Last edited:
Was your primo ugl? With all the ugl stuff I'm a little skeptical to run primo as it might just be materon E. Might need to try a few different labs' primo just to be confident on how you respond to it.

Same here, I've always run mainly Schering Primo I get from a known pharmacy. The only other Primo I'd trust is from a private sponsor here, though I may try Sciroxx as I've heard good things.

I love the security of running Schering, if it just wasn't so insanely expensive and hard to get.

Ok - question. Will finesteride help with DHT no matter what AAS it comes from, or does the particular thing you are on matter. I thought that finisteride would help with DHT with anything - obvously some are much more androgenic, and hit the hair line (and prostrate) harder. But are we saying that finisteride only helps with certain supps?

PROPECIA WILL ONLY HELP PREVENT OR REDUCE THE CONVERSION TO DHT.. if the compound already in dht form it will not help it.. only prevents the conversion..

Ever notice the super hard and grainy guys are bald or thin up top? Tren, masteron, primo, winstrol, test and halo...throw that together u have an amazing ($$$) pre contest stack...and no hair.

Ever notice the super hard and grainy guys are bald or thin up top? Tren, masteron, primo, winstrol, test and halo...throw that together u have an amazing ($$$) pre contest stack...and no hair.

Dorian always had a full thick mane, but that guy was a freak regardless.

Are the results at similar? Is masterone anabolic at all?

Couldn't tell you, never tried primo but Masteron Is definitely anabolic. Much more so than I was expecting.

I took 2 bottles of tren acetate last cycle and the hair was fine. So you think doing Masteron with def effect the hair line? What other options do I have to get lean without messing with the hair?

There's no telling. I've seen guys say they don't lose hair on some but do on otthers and vice versa. I lose hair on all of them, just some worse than others.

LATS COMMENT ON FINISTERIDE

Thanks for clearing that up LATS. I guess the point is the more androgenic the AAS is, the less good the finisteride/propecia will do - since its already closer to DHT in its formulation - the fin only prevents conversion.

Makes sense. Kind of like dealing with estrogen aromitization (sp?) with Aimidex and nolvadex - got to take arimidex early, before the aromatizaton to estrogen - after aromitaziton only nolva will help because it blocks receptors -the arimidex only preventes the conversion. Is there anything like that for the DHT issues? We got a couple of other things out there that are similiar to finisteride/propecia - any of them any better for a high-androgenic AAS?

Thanks for clearing that up LATS. I guess the point is the more androgenic the AAS is, the less good the finisteride/propecia will do - since its already closer to DHT in its formulation - the fin only prevents conversion.

Makes sense. Kind of like dealing with estrogen aromitization (sp?) with Aimidex and nolvadex - got to take arimidex early, before the aromatizaton to estrogen - after aromitaziton only nolva will help because it blocks receptors -the arimidex only preventes the conversion. Is there anything like that for the DHT issues? We got a couple of other things out there that are similiar to finisteride/propecia - any of them any better for a high-androgenic AAS?

The analogy of arimidex is to estrogen as propecia is to dht is a good one. Finasteride blocks the conversion of testoseterone to dht or and hormone capable of 5 ar reduction into a more androgenically potent derivative. There is nothing currently approved for hair loss that will reduce the androgenicity of a drug incapable of 5 ar reduction and the results from drugs that block the androgen receptor (like ketoconazole, spirolactone, etc) in local application to the scalp (i.e. taking drugs to combat steroids already in reduced form-like you would with nolvadex and estrogen) is iffy at best.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear