over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

White looking test?

renato_laranja

Newbies
So havent injected in a 2 months, test in bottle is yellow looking enough. Had 2 filled syringes from same jar from a month ago that are still yellow (so environment should be ok) but the one i drew last night was white looking. i noticed right away that it looked strange. has anyone experienced this before? Obviously id be nervous injecting that. Only thing could be the heat cause but the bottle expires in 2017. im gonna try to pull some more soon to see if it looks yellow but its very strange and ive never had that happen before.

thanks

Does it look like white liquid or does it look like the gear crashed in the vial?

no like a white liquid the stuff in the bottle looks the same as it always has. just pulled more out and its white too.

Last edited:
no like a white liquid the stuff in the bottle looks the same as it always has. just pulled more out and its white too.

Put it in a ziplock baggy and put it under hot water for a minute or two. See if it looks different after that.

:yeahthat:

if that doesn't work. You may have moisture in the vial. Backing the vial at 300 for 15 mins with a needle barely in the stopper could evaporate moisture.

Put it in a ziplock baggy and put it under hot water for a minute or two. See if it looks different after that.

no different.

ill try backing it.

edit: no different.

maybe ill just throw it out theres not much left anyways

Last edited:

Do you live where it's been very cold recently? Was it exposed to cold temps where you kept it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ya its been very cold here but the room its in is never cold. i just got an email back from supplier he said its fine and it could just be a different oil they used, as long as its not murky looking and is still crystal clear (which it is) its fine. still makes me nervous though.

ya its been very cold here but the room its in is never cold. i just got an email back from supplier he said its fine and it could just be a different oil they used, as long as its not murky looking and is still crystal clear (which it is) its fine. still makes me nervous though.

If you're not sure and theres not much left I would toss it. Do you have other vials of of the same product from this supplier and if so are they the same as the one in question?

not right now but its the same supplier as always never had any problems they are pretty legit. ya i might not use it maybe get a new one and see if its the same then i would be comfortable, otherwise i wont use it.

Had some gear suspended in coconut oil (that wasnt supposed to solidify) show up exposed to cold and it turned white and murky... bro told me to bake it at 200* for 20 min ... came right back.

Is this an effect of coconut oil maybe? Assuming they used it?

Is this an effect of coconut oil maybe? Assuming they used it?

Yeah I thought of that too. I know that coconut oil is a solid at room temp. I am guessing that the ba or bb is keeping it from becoming a solid. Its a strange choice as a carrier imo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear