over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who goes with you to shows?

mo chuisle

Featured Member
A couple questions for anyone to answer ...

When you go to compete in a show, does anyone go with you? Do they go to help you or just to sit in the audience and cheer for you? Have any of you ever gone to a show by yourself? Who paints you if airbrushing isn't available?

All input is welcome!
Thanks!
~ Mo

you can bring who ever you want. some shows only let competors back stage. if your using protan most people get painted the night before if using dream tan there are usually people/competors back stage to help you were all in this together..

A couple questions for anyone to answer ...

When you go to compete in a show, does anyone go with you? Do they go to help you or just to sit in the audience and cheer for you? Have any of you ever gone to a show by yourself? Who paints you if airbrushing isn't available?

All input is welcome!
Thanks!
~ Mo

Either my wife, training partner or friend. They have all helped with my tan and went to cheer me on. I think if you didn't have anyone with you there are still going to be quite a few people willing to help.

I think at one point or another every competitor has face a time where they had to do a show by themselves, so any competitor there is probably going to be more than willing to help out... especially if he is single HOT male ;)

As for me, my parents do not approve of me competing. It's a subject that we all have learned not to discuss. My family don't come to my shows. A few of my friends will come every now and then. In the past my ex has helped me backstage. This year Everlast and I doing the show together, so we'll be able to help each other out.

I think at one point or another every competitor has face a time where they had to do a show by themselves, so any competitor there is probably going to be more than willing to help out... especially if he is single HOT male ;)

As for me, my parents do not approve of me competing. It's a subject that we all have learned not to discuss. My family don't come to my shows. A few of my friends will come every now and then. In the past my ex has helped me backstage. This year Everlast and I doing the show together, so we'll be able to help each other out.

Hmm ... I kinda like the idea of a single hot male helping me out. LOL :D

My family doesn't really approve of me competing, either, but they understand it's important to me and I don't look that lean all year round. My parents came to my show last weekend (first show of mine they've been to) - just to cheer, not to help out, but it was nice knowing they were in the audience.

I'm worried about help with the coats of paint the day before the show ... I physically cannot paint my back. :p I don't mind if there's no one in the audience for me, and I can handle my own hair and makeup and backstage stuff. It's just the paint issue, really.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws