over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who know about EPO???

EPO is powerful stuff!

I have a friend who plays professional hockey that uses DPO, which is a analogue of EPO, the product is named Aranesp. He gets it from his Doc who is sympathetic to his cause and will write it up so insurance helps cover most of the expense, but he could afford it. He has to get his blood tested twice weekly to avoid hyperhematogenesis. He says the effects are amazing, cause his hematocrit to skyrocket and allows him to take much longer shifts at full speed. He also uses test/gh, says its is great for keeping on weight during the season and avoiding/repairing injuries. Why would a BB want to use EPO? For increased performance during pre-contest conditioning? Let me know

do a search on cuttingedgemuscle.com alot of cyclists, MMA fighterts that are on E train!

I used it a couple years ago, noticed an increase in vascularity and increased stamina while doing cardio. I think I was using 2000iu/day, not sure if that is correct but it sounds right. I dont know if it is really worth the price$$

Its expensive I looked into it. Havin a doc is a must on this stuff.

Jbomb said:
I used it a couple years ago, noticed an increase in vascularity and increased stamina while doing cardio. I think I was using 2000iu/day, not sure if that is correct but it sounds right. I dont know if it is really worth the price$$

dosage seems ok for the loading phase, but if u were on that amount for an extended period of time, that is dangerous IMO

Jbomb said:

yes its sounds right.i know few people who is on now.

Mr_Magoo said:
dosage seems ok for the loading phase, but if u were on that amount for an extended period of time, that is dangerous IMO

i am trying to get a lot of info before i even think to buy it.i did a lot of reading on it,but still want to know more.

dont you have to use a blood thinner while on this? Also im pretty sure you gotta cut it 30days out from a show or you will hold water.

I think I used it for 6 wks, had aspirin and a few other things handy in case. Cant remember how far out I cut it, maybe a week?

Very dangerous..besides most AAS users are blood doped anyway so why not take advantages of the increased anabolism as well as increased RBC mass from Androgens and anabolics like Anadrol, D-ball, DECA, EQ, and testosterone.
I always kept a close eye on my hematocrit when juicing adn I didn't go high on the doses either and it can rise quickly.

ANADROL

Increased RBC is the only reason I would take anadrol I feel it sucks as a anabolic agent.

yep

gear definately increase RBC count dramatically..

had to get a blood test a while back while on test, ...and the doctor was very alarmed at the count, thought i might have cancer. went to hematologist, and he pretty quickly figured out it was not a big deal.

i cant remember the actual reading but the RBC cout way way above normal and not even close to the normal range...

EPO sounds like its a relatively low use for bbing...guess if youre on gh, gear, igf, insulin, etc...then one might look into it...but seems like pretty little bang for the buck for a bber...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131