over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whoa

jrmuscle

Banned
ok this is a serious question i have trust issues with everyone around me so what exatly can i do to get help for this are there ne good books i can read that may have good advice for assholes like me. seriously im really jealous after time goes on even if i have no reason to be i am pushing the one girl i love away after trying to hard to get her back i am seriously losing my mind over this. i need serious help with this shit cause it leads to me lying alot. thats another problem is i lied alot in the past but its under control now with good friends to help me realize when i do it but shit please let me know if theres nething to help me

ok this is a serious question i have trust issues with everyone around me so what exatly can i do to get help for this are there ne good books i can read that may have good advice for assholes like me. seriously im really jealous after time goes on even if i have no reason to be i am pushing the one girl i love away after trying to hard to get her back i am seriously losing my mind over this. i need serious help with this shit cause it leads to me lying alot. thats another problem is i lied alot in the past but its under control now with good friends to help me realize when i do it but shit please let me know if theres nething to help me

I am no phychologist by any means, but if you don't trust anyone, you have some deep issues(maybe it happen when you grew up, or someone you trusted real deep screwed you over.) Could be someone in your family,whatever it is, you got to learn to forgive and forget, or it will eat you up( I have gone through similar circumstances) As far as your girl, you are showing some signs of insecurity with her. You have to trust her till she gives you reason not to. Lieing will never result in any good unless you do it to protect someone.You might to see a professional in this area to resolve this. Life is full of assholes, but I never let them control my emotions.;)

Are you trustworthy?

The answer to that question is often the cause of the problem.

I would recommend that you:

1. Identify what it is you want.

[Example: to become a more trusting person]
Write it down. Yes, do it. It helps solidify your thinking. Refer to it often.

2. Evaluate YOUR OWN current behavior.

Write down the things you do and SAY right now that are NOT working or that you would deem as negative habits. Write down the things you do and say that are positive or that get you the responses you want from others. Refer to this list often.

3. Use this list of behaviors. Practice saying the things you want to say to others. Yes, set up a chair and talk as if the person you are trying to build trust with were actually sitting there. Yes, that requires work and some effort. How badly do you want to save or improve the relationship? Get off your ass then.

4. Plan ahead. Use your thinking to plan. If one of your strategies for changing the way you deal with people isn't working for you-Think! Come up with another plan to change your thinking and your behavior. Then apply that plan.

Lastly, stop "awefulizing" the situation. If she does something to break my trust I'll go crazy." No you won't. You'll learn and move on.

If you keep applying yourself, become a trustworthy person yourself, you'll find a trustworthy girlfriend. Become what you are looking for in others.

Hope that helped!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar