YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's going to Fedor vs. Rogers? Who wants to?

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey everybody. My girlfriend and I plan on hitting up the Fedor vs. Rogers fight in Chicago. Is anybody from the board going?

I still have to buy tickets. Some are sold in lots of 4. Does anybody want to split it 2/2?

I really hope Fedor submits this guy. He's one of the few MMA guys out there that makes my jaw drop. Jason Miller vs. Jake Shields, Werdum vs. Bigfood Silva, and Sokodjou vs. Mousasi is on it as well. Gegard Mousasi is ranked in like the top 2 or 3 in the LHW division.

The undercard is even great. John Kolosci is fighting Shamar Bailey. Shamar goes to Integrated, which is where Lytle ,O'Brien, and Mitrione train. The people at Integrated were very nice to me when I practiced there.

What do you guys think?

Man, that would be exciting and a ton of fun for sure!! Wish I could be there...Espeacially to see me some Fedor:cool:

Man, I'd love to be there to watch that fight!!!! Think Fedor's going to win in a KO, after that he's got 2 more fights left on his contract with strikeforce then I think you'll finally see him sign with ufc and fight lesnar and KO him too.

Fedor will win that fight...although I beleive he will always duck the UFC

yeah i would hope he could beat rogers!! and your correct about the ufc

I forgot where I read it... but I guess you were debating Gegard's ranking. I re-read and he's 6 or 7th. Oh well.

Still going to be kickass to watch though. I really wish the organizations would just admit that it benefits the sport to compete against eachother, rather than have a lot of unanswered questions about who's the champion. A world champion, to most of us, is THE best. Kind of like Mr. Olympia IS the best in the world right now. Nobody argues that.

VERY unlikely you will ever see Fedor in the UFC, Dana will not offer him more money or better fights that he was promised the last time Fedor and his camp turned them down (this is the second awesome contract he AND HIS CAMP have turned down.) I think the big issue is AND HIS CAMP. Whether it is fedor himself or his manager, one way or the other THEY are ducking the UFC and the deal will not get any better. Fedor has way too much to loose coming to the UFC and either he, his manager, or both know it.

I hope Fedor loses the rest of his fights. I lost respect for him when he didn't sign with the UFC. They offered him a ton of money and the only reason he didnt sign was because he's afraid. He says it's because they wouldn't cross promote his shit. I wouldn't have bent on that either if I was Dana White. They were going to give him a ton of money and he didn't take it because he's scared of the far superior competition that there is inthe UFC compared to all the others

Hey everybody. My girlfriend and I plan on hitting up the Fedor vs. Rogers fight in Chicago. Is anybody from the board going?

I still have to buy tickets. Some are sold in lots of 4. Does anybody want to split it 2/2?

I really hope Fedor submits this guy. He's one of the few MMA guys out there that makes my jaw drop. Jason Miller vs. Jake Shields, Werdum vs. Bigfood Silva, and Sokodjou vs. Mousasi is on it as well. Gegard Mousasi is ranked in like the top 2 or 3 in the LHW division.

The undercard is even great. John Kolosci is fighting Shamar Bailey. Shamar goes to Integrated, which is where Lytle ,O'Brien, and Mitrione train. The people at Integrated were very nice to me when I practiced there.

What do you guys think?

Your lucky you get to go, Should be an awesome fight.

I'm looking past Rogers...lets see how Fedor does against Overeem

I'm looking past Rogers...lets see how Fedor does against Overeem

overeem can be a beast but he loss to arona, nogs, rua, werdum...so i dont think he last against fedor but again he is a beast of a dude and in mma shxt happens

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws