over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife set 4 WR's, opinions on GH for vacation prep

jabin

Newbies
My lovely and powerful wife, set 4 world records at the RPS, National Championships. She was scheduled to compete and training at about 12-13 wks out and broke her ankle with a simple misstep. We planned to "bench only" and revamped her training accordingly.

After 6 wks in a full cast her bench was going very well (215lbs raw) when she had the cast removed and resumed a full training program. The X-ray said she was not 100% healed, but as you powerlifters out there know; that means "Max Effort" singles, doubles, triples and accessory work ( yes I know there are other types of ME work using sub-max work focusing on "force" We adhere to both and anything in between that works for your unique ability to progress ).

With only 5-6 weeks to train all three lifts she decided she wanted to do a full meet, she did not want a "soft" BP record. The plan was to use the meet as an ME training day for squat and deadlift and just accept the results. As you can read from the title of this thread, she performed as a champion should. Her squat and dead were not even PR's, but the result was an elite total and little did we know; records for her weight class and cat.

My question is simple: I am very proud and I want to give her a dream vacation to Jamaica. She is lovely with very clean BB symmetry, holding a feminine LBM, but of course she would like to cut up significantly for her vacation. I would like to get her some GH, SOMATROPIN, Sciroxx (spelling?) brand. The cost is very good and this would be a first for her, she has used only peps up to this point. I planned on buying 100 iu's and trying 1 iu/day injected at night.

I trust this community/board and would like any and all input. This is not a "pep vs GH" thread, this is help me make my wife feel wonderful, empowered, and deservingly proud to be a woman strength athlete and my wife, whom I admire so much thread. I value your opinions and input; much of which may be things I haven't even thought of or know. We are leaving in about 10 weeks and this is what I have to work with.

Thank you in advance, with much respect,

jabin

In my opinion being you only have 10 weeks if you don't have the GH on hand already, to order it it will be another week or 2 before u get it which gives you even less time to lean out.
So I would say your better off dieting hard and doing cardio, using a good fat burning like ECY or even dnp at low dose if you want to go that route. Maybe just stick with some peptides also.

Excellent point

Thank you, M, that did not even enter my mind, but you may be correct; the timing may not "allow" the results we are looking for. Excellent response.

jabin

Thank you, M, that did not even enter my mind, but you may be correct; the timing may not "allow" the results we are looking for. Excellent response.

jabin

No problem man, always good to have another point of view.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws