advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would mk-677 and gw501516 be synergistic?

Yes, it gets thrown around very, very loosely.

Ross Erstling was notorious for blatantly misusing the term, synergistically. Then he went full blown vegan cuz the poor little fishies limbic system was compromised. They have feelings, don't cha know :D

Poor ole Ross, he was entertainment, for sure.

The guy is apparently a millionaire now...living in Laguna Beach up in the hills and driving Ferraris. It's strange...I mean... I'm happy for the guy. I don't know if it's some sort of amazing front where he is living and showing a lifestyle he wants to be seen living...or the real deal. Either way he must have had some financial success..especially since he's been living this way over the last 18-24 mos. He posts a lot of pictures on social media and posts some good ideas hinging on motivational speaking..but there's something to the story that is missing.

Synergistic? Possibly. Long winded? Unfortunately.

I believe they are synergistic and I think it’s a great question. And I agree ‘synergy’ as a word and a concept is chronically misused. Even addictive suggests 1+1=2 but by definition 1+1=1.7 still qualifies as additive and happens frequently. As long as 1+1 <1 there is some inherent value in going for an additive effect. 50 Mgs of Dianabol + 50 mgs. of Dbol has an additive effect but 100 Mgs. will not give twice the return on your investment, perhaps 1.4, which may or may not be worth it for an individual. But synergy asks for 1+1 >2 and that would occur with 100 Mgs. of Tren added to 50 Mgs. Of D-bol, or Bill Roberts would say it would, as Tren binds tightly to the AR and Dbol exhibits most of it’s effects through non AR mediated pathways. Tren is somewhat limited in it’s ability to cause large net gains because it doesn’t aromatize. Dbol of course, does. Enough incoherent babble........Gw is thought to increase oxidation while GH (or MK) relies more on lypolysis for their respective fat burning effects. Gross overgeneralization perhaps, but suggestive of a synergistic effect. Another way is their opposite effects on insulin sensitivity as mentioned previously. If GW can offset a degree of MK’s tendencency to decrease insulin sensitivity, they would be characters, but I didn’t. I apologize and will work on being more concise and to the point in future posts.

The guy is apparently a millionaire now...living in Laguna Beach up in the hills and driving Ferraris. It's strange...I mean... I'm happy for the guy. I don't know if it's some sort of amazing front where he is living and showing a lifestyle he wants to be seen living...or the real deal. Either way he must have had some financial success..especially since he's been living this way over the last 18-24 mos. He posts a lot of pictures on social media and posts some good ideas hinging on motivational speaking..but there's something to the story that is missing.

Really? I had no idea. I have to check this out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131