advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wwe's eddie guererro found dead in hotel..

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
although im not an avid wrestling fan anymore, i saw on the news this morning that eddie guererro was found dead in his hotel room. ive met him at my gym a couple times when the wwe was in philly. nice guy. he was 38 years old, with a wife and 3 daughters. at this point they dont know the cause of death, and dont suspect foul play. also was the former wwe champ.

my condolences go out to his family.

Damn that sucks I like to watch him wrestle where are all his friends that are on the road with them. Man he was to young feel sorry for his family at least he lived the life while he had it. MM

posted by mmx2 over at muscle chemistry:

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Eduardo Gory Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room Sunday morning in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE Supershow.

When Guerrero, 38, didn't respond to a wake-up call, hotel security at Minneapolis Marriott City Center and Guerrero's nephew and fellow WWE wrestler, Chavo Guerrero, forced entry into the room shortly after 7 a.m., police said.

The 5-8, 220-pound wrestler was found on the floor. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

There were no apparent signs of foul play or suicide, police said. An autopsy was planned at the Hennepin County medical examiner's office.

He was a featured star on the UPN series WWE Smackdown! and son of Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero.

He is survived by his wife, Vickie, and daughters Shaul, 14; Sherilyn, 9; and Kaylie Marie, 3, according to WWE Web site.

"This is a huge loss," said WWE chairman Vince McMahon. "Eddie was a wonderful, fun-loving human being. Eddie was a consummate performer."

Chavo Guerrero and McMahon said Guerrero was open about his past drug and alcohol abuse but they said he'd been sober for four years.

Guerrero was in the Twin Cities with 60 to 80 other wrestlers to film Friday Night Smackdown at the Target Center.

"I know Eddie would want the show to go on," Chavo Guerrero said.

In February 2004, Guerrero became the second wrestler of Hispanic heritage to be WWE champion when he defeated Brock Lesnar, a former University of Minnesota wrestling standout. Guerrero lost the title four months later.

In May 2004, UPN aired the special Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story. The one-hour program chronicled his childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life before his recovery and eventual capture of the WWE championship.

Guerrero grew up in El Paso, Texas. He and his three older brothers were all wrestlers

damn... thats so sad.

he was a super nice guy. Catwaxer and I drank beers with him and Perry Saturn a few years ago... some of the other wrestlers had "holier than thou" attitudes. Eddie G was like your best friend from the block. super nice guy.

:( :( :(

Damn that sucks... He was one hell of a performer... He will definitely be missed!! :(

Shocking....

his daughters were 12ish, 9ish and 3ish...very sad for his family.

I hope VINCE takes care of them finacially...EDDIE gave 15 years to wrestling the least VINCE can do is payback to his family for all the years he gave to the wrestling entertainment world.

Steak Helmet said:
Shocking....

his daughters were 12ish, 9ish and 3ish...very sad for his family.

I hope VINCE takes care of them finacially...EDDIE gave 15 years to wrestling the least VINCE can do is payback to his family for all the years he gave to the wrestling entertainment world.

I don't know vince, but from what i heard about him, hearsay, I heard he was a major dickweed and doesn't give two shits about any of the stars. But again, this is just what I heard so it may not be true.

JW
oops forgot to say, i met eddie about 3-4 years ago i think. anyway, when we(me my now ex, and my brother) met him, he seemed like a really cool guy, sad to see him go.

Last edited:
The wrestling lifestyle is not easy at all and teh sport fake or not takes it's toll on your body with all teh stuff you did in the ring.. its a beaten on your body all the way around..

Vince is all about Vince and i am sure his family is on their own.. i wish them the best...

bigbaldbulldog said:
The wrestling lifestyle is not easy at all and teh sport fake or not takes it's toll on your body with all teh stuff you did in the ring.. its a beaten on your body all the way around..

Vince is all about Vince and i am sure his family is on their own.. i wish them the best...

Dont know if you guys remeber the Bushwackers from WWF but they from NZ and Butch ( Bob ) he runs my local gym awesome guy !! he tells us stories of all the injuries and the toll it took on their bodies, sounds deffinately not like an easy life

JustWannaBeHuge said:
I don't know vince, but from what i heard about him, hearsay, I heard he was a major dickweed and doesn't give two shits about any of the stars. But again, this is just what I heard so it may not be true.

JW
oops forgot to say, i met eddie about 3-4 years ago i think. anyway, when we(me my now ex, and my brother) met him, he seemed like a really cool guy, sad to see him go.

Well... i did know Vince and he is a major power freak and basically an asshole. My personal experience with him, he doesnt give a shit about anything unless its making him money.
I am long time friends with Rick Flair and i have hung out with almost all those fuckers .... a year or so back. Rick owned my gym and he used to stop in an borrow my car to go do shit around town. He drove rentals while in my area so he wanted something that gathered him more attention i guess.
Back when i was really into getting into WWF or Nitro he would tell me how much of an asshole Vince was.... but i never believed it until i met him in Greensboro at a part for Hunter Helmsley (HHH). He showed his ass then and every time i met him after.
Flair was fairly nice until he got crunk up on some blow... then he turned red in the face and went straight to "ass grabbin" mode. Any woman in the bar was open game in his eyes. He grabbed one of my friends wife’s ass and they almost went at it right in the middle of the bar. (In Hickory NC).
Vince - Asshole
Dwayne Johnson (The rock) Super cool bro... would always talk and be nice no matter what time rush he was in.
Steve Austin - 100% Asshole - even worse after he lost his "15 minutes of fame".
But... out of all the dudes i met (almost all of them) the nicest guy was always Mick Fowley. He was the coolest down to earth fucker of all.
Oh... Bill Goldberg was pretty cool.
One thing i can honestly say.... NONE of those dudes are as big as they look on TV. I stood side by side with Austin, Goldberg, The Rock, ect.. and not one of those guys where much (if any) bigger then me and i am only 5ft11 and at the time around 280lbs lean.
Two exceptions - Kane and The Big Show. Those two fuckers are HUGE!
So... i would probably bet Vince aint going to do shit for Eddies family. He is a money hungry fuck in my opinion.

JJ insane1

HECK, YEAH....I REMEMBER THE BUSHWACKERS!

BIGKIWI said:
Dont know if you guys remeber the Bushwackers from WWF but they from NZ and Butch ( Bob ) he runs my local gym awesome guy !! he tells us stories of all the injuries and the toll it took on their bodies, sounds deffinately not like an easy life
THOSE TWO USE TO CRACK ME UP! THEY WERE FUN TO WATCH...THEY MADE HILARIOUS FACES THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE IN THE RING.

JJINSANE...I REMEMBER BACK A LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOU POSTED PICS!

I REMEMBER BEING IMPRESSED AS HELL! THERE AREN'T TOO MANY FELLAS WHO LOOK LIKE YOU DO. YOU POSTED PICS AFTER THAT GUY FROM CANADA WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW 'JACKED' HE WAS! ADAM RAMSEY.....THAT WAS HIS NAME. 5'11 AND 280 LEAN...THAT IS SOMETHING MOST FOLKS CAN'T PULL OFF! :D GOOD POST.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Well... i did know Vince and he is a major power freak and basically an asshole. My personal experience with him, he doesnt give a shit about anything unless its making him money.
I am long time friends with Rick Flair and i have hung out with almost all those fuckers .... a year or so back. Rick owned my gym and he used to stop in an borrow my car to go do shit around town. He drove rentals while in my area so he wanted something that gathered him more attention i guess.
Back when i was really into getting into WWF or Nitro he would tell me how much of an asshole Vince was.... but i never believed it until i met him in Greensboro at a part for Hunter Helmsley (HHH). He showed his ass then and every time i met him after.
Flair was fairly nice until he got crunk up on some blow... then he turned red in the face and went straight to "ass grabbin" mode. Any woman in the bar was open game in his eyes. He grabbed one of my friends wife’s ass and they almost went at it right in the middle of the bar. (In Hickory NC).
Vince - Asshole
Dwayne Johnson (The rock) Super cool bro... would always talk and be nice no matter what time rush he was in.
Steve Austin - 100% Asshole - even worse after he lost his "15 minutes of fame".
But... out of all the dudes i met (almost all of them) the nicest guy was always Mick Fowley. He was the coolest down to earth fucker of all.
Oh... Bill Goldberg was pretty cool.
One thing i can honestly say.... NONE of those dudes are as big as they look on TV. I stood side by side with Austin, Goldberg, The Rock, ect.. and not one of those guys where much (if any) bigger then me and i am only 5ft11 and at the time around 280lbs lean.
Two exceptions - Kane and The Big Show. Those two fuckers are HUGE!
So... i would probably bet Vince aint going to do shit for Eddies family. He is a money hungry fuck in my opinion.

JJ insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
...in the middle of the bar. (In Hickory NC).
...JJ insane1

Hickory, really? Morganton here. Which bar?

terryd5150 said:
Hickory, really? Morganton here. Which bar?

It was at Sgt.Peppers bro.... right beside what used to be Ricks Golds gym. Its not Golds now.
Small world hu? You live in Morganton? Little mexico ;)
Was just there yesterday on my way to Asheville.

JETHRO TULL said:
I REMEMBER BEING IMPRESSED AS HELL! THERE AREN'T TOO MANY FELLAS WHO LOOK LIKE YOU DO. YOU POSTED PICS AFTER THAT GUY FROM CANADA WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW 'JACKED' HE WAS! ADAM RAMSEY.....THAT WAS HIS NAME. 5'11 AND 280 LEAN...THAT IS SOMETHING MOST FOLKS CAN'T PULL OFF! :D GOOD POST.

Ha ha ha .. you remember that? Damn that Ramsey was a fat ass man.
He was a fucking blob and spit out how "perfect" he looked.
Being a source i probably shouldnt have posted those pics.. but you know me, i dont think when i get pissed. My stupidity overcomes me.

Did you guys ever see VINCE'S blow up behind the cameras during an interview??

He swatted the papers out the guy giving the interviews hands...he asked him a question and you could see VINNY getting pretty pissed then he snapped and his face turned red and BAM the guy's papers were all over the place.

HOT HEAD!!!

Steak Helmet said:
Did you guys ever see VINCE'S blow up behind the cameras during an interview??

He swatted the papers out the guy giving the interviews hands...he asked him a question and you could see VINNY getting pretty pissed then he snapped and his face turned red and BAM the guy's papers were all over the place.

HOT HEAD!!!

Yeah bro - he is a real fuck hole.
I remember in Greensboro he cursed a woman for a solid 5 minutes (probably 19 years old) for not getting him his drink on time. I guess whe worked for WWF and was told to go get him a beverage .... she came back about 5 minutes later and he did all but hit her with the damn drink. She walked off pissed and crying.
He is a real asshole. Some of the wrestlers swear "other" male wrestlers have had to perform "sexual acts" for him in order to get camera time. They say his is bisexual. I have no idea if that is true although some of the big names swear by it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear