over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YEP SCREW IT !

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ok well I should look better than this after all the time I've put in, BUT keep in mind that I started way late, I joined my first gym in 88 but didn;t get serious and consistent til about 93, cuz I was still partying like a rock star, and I am almost 50, but was raising my daughter (sole custody) for the last 15 years since I got custody, so had a lot on my plate and couldn't focus on bbing as much, also I feel like if i had decided to compete I would have learned this stuff a lot faster. so anyway this is NOT PUMPED, I just woke up and got out of the shower, I am not very happy with these so I will try to take some at the gym and pumped soon. I am 5'8" at 210 here and haven't been on in over six months.. I do no cardio all winter and just try to eat as much as I can cuz I have a fast metabolism, also yes I do have an umbilical hernia that I will hopefully have fixed some day. The last one is from late summer of 07. All comments and or compliments appreciated.

Attachments

• 3-23-09.jpg
    3-23-09.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 625
  • bicep.jpg
    bicep.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 524
  • chest 3-23-90.jpg
    chest 3-23-90.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 444
  • overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 421
  • summer 07.jpg
    summer 07.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
You're thick!
I thought you were around 28-34, good job man, keep up the good work.

Thick as hell bro! And almost 50??? damn ida said around 30 u r looking really good man...keep up the great work Thor

You look great for any age! At 50, that's just unbelievable. Very good physique. Are you going to do a masters show soon?

THANKS GUYS !

You look great for any age! At 50, that's just unbelievable. Very good physique. Are you going to do a masters show soon?

I was afraid to come back and see what was said, but now I feel better, we are always our own worst critic ya know.
Db.......... I am NOT 50 yet, but will be this year, and I have never competed and don't know if I could handle the prep, although a few years back I did get down to about 5 % bf. I guess maybe I would like to do a masters show someday, just to see how I would place. But I got other priorities in my life right now, so maybe later this year I can hire Phil and compete next year.

I concur!!!!

Thick and above all LEAN! WOW! Great job, Thor, I'm really impressed!!!

Keep it up, buddy! :)

+1!! I think you look great. Look at 99% of the other men your age if you don't believe me. And you still look lean even with no cardio! A fast metabolism is a blessing as we get older!

THANKS BUDDY....

I concur!!!!

Thick and above all LEAN! WOW! Great job, Thor, I'm really impressed!!!

Keep it up, buddy! :)

I appreciate it man , especially coming from you. This is actually the highest bf that I get to after pigging out all winter. I will start cardio soon and eat less carbs and almost no sugar all spring and summer, then come late fall start on my seefood diet again. :D

Thanks Mick...

+1!! I think you look great. Look at 99% of the other men your age if you don't believe me. And you still look lean even with no cardio! A fast metabolism is a blessing as we get older!

yea the fast metabolism sure was a curse when I was younger and trying to put on weight, but I am pretty happy about it now.

Looks good!

The only thing about the see-food diet is...as we get older the skin doesn't want to snap back the way it did before when a guy diets. My little nephew had his hernia [just like that one] fixed with zero problems.

You look really good man....darn near 50! Great. I hope you will share the lean pictures too.

Thanks for sharing, Thor!

50 years old and looking solid! Getting better with age, keep it up Thor!

JT YOU ROCK !

The only thing about the see-food diet is...as we get older the skin doesn't want to snap back the way it did before when a guy diets. My little nephew had his hernia [just like that one] fixed with zero problems.

You look really good man....darn near 50! Great. I hope you will share the lean pictures too.

Thanks for sharing, Thor!

I was just looking at your memories thread and MAN you got shredded ! Funny stories too bro. That was a great thread JT. Thanks for sharing that. Also thanks for the compliments, and yes I will be back in the summer to post up the leaned out look. And I hear ya about the skin, but haven't had that issue yet, I only go from about 195 to about 210 or 215 (hit 220 one winter) so it's not a huge drop in size.

Thanks Lenny

50 years old and looking solid! Getting better with age, keep it up Thor!

I saw your pics too bro, you look bigger than your weight for sure.

Thor, that is definitely not the body of a 50 year old. You look great, for me to get lean, I have to do cardio and watch what I eat. Props to you, Good job!

Thanks G

Thor, that is definitely not the body of a 50 year old. You look great, for me to get lean, I have to do cardio and watch what I eat. Props to you, Good job!

Yea I can't even believe I am gonna be 50 this year :eek:, it all went so fast!

Last edited:
damn thought you were way biggeer then 210. looking big espeically for 50yrs old. good chest

Great build thor... must have been all the blue claw crabs ya ate as a kid! :p

Respect Thor, youre looking great man :)

THANKS MUCH GUYS..

I sometimes feel like I am getting old, but you guys are helping me fight it. Appreciate the compliments. NJPD I miss the shore a lot, haven't been to LBI in years, and yea, we ate a lot of blue claws.:D

Hope I look as good at your age. You look good for any though. Your skin looks good too. Looks that of someone much younger.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws