over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys are huge; Here is one for us little guys

Registered
I debated putting my pics up because most of you look like professional BB. I know I am no where near the quality of most of guys on this board, my hats off to all of you who put in all the hard work to look so good. I am 5 10 about 243lbs in this pic. Please give me input. I need to loose alot of fat, I know. Should I do more cardio? I do three days a week cardio, low intensity for about 20min. I am just a normal Joe out there trying to look better.

Thanks for the input.

peace

Attachments

• 2006 small no face.jpg
    2006 small no face.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,946
average huh...OK lol bro you looked jacked to me. outstanding job, cardio wise keep doing what your doing, you look fine bodyfat wise, unless your really wanting to cut it up!

Looking pretty good for just a "average Joe" congrats on the job you're doing.

If you're not currently serious about BBing then Damn I'd like to see you when you do hit the IRON. SERIOUSLY! Looks like you've built some nice lats, upper body.

Keep us posted 280.

nw

Yea bro, I do want to get cut. I have NEVER had really good abs once in my life. I will keep the cardio and watch the diet. Have any of you tried clen? I do ECA once every two weeks or so.

Is there anyone on this board who does phone and/or email consulting and training. If so, could someone suggest someone who is good.

Thanks

280 said:
Is there anyone on this board who does phone and/or email consulting and training. If so, could someone suggest someone who is good.

Thanks

Phil, Brad, Skip, Dante.... a bunch of well versed brothers here can help you get where you want to be.

280 said:

Thanks

SKIP knows his stuff and will get you peeled. Also, Phil Hernon and troponin (although I do not htink he visits this board) There are MANY on here who can help you with that. BTW< you look great bro...very thick and good shape. I am guessing you weigh 280?? How tall are you?

HELLA SWOLE said:
and troponin (although I do not htink he visits this board) There are MANY on here who can help you with that. BTW< you look great bro...very thick and good shape. I am guessing you weigh 280?? How tall are you?
trop drops in every once in a while but he mainly has a group of competitors, Nate wolf is on the board often and goes by wolfpack, very very good guy, i highly recomend him! shit bro, there are a BUNCH of guys on this board that can get you peeled. [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I will try to get into contact with one of the men you recommend.

280 said:
I debated putting my pics up because most of you look like professional BB. I know I am no where near the quality of most of guys on this board, my hats off to all of you who put in all the hard work to look so good. I am 5 10 about 243lbs in this pic. Please give me input. I need to loose alot of fat, I know. Should I do more cardio? I do three days a week cardio, low intensity for about 20min. I am just a normal Joe out there trying to look better.

Thanks for the input.

peace

Whats the reason for the thread title man? It's just plain stupid when you weight 243. Seems like a begging for everyone to tell you you're not a little guy? just a irritating ego title, but anyway keep up the good work.

280 said:

Thanks for the input.

peace

Looking dam good Bro. If your just a normal Joe, God help most BB board members. Just keep doing what you are doing and keep up the hard work.

/...

you have a lota mass and good shape, theres a lot guys here who can help not just get in shape but guide you into a show if you want that. welcome to the pm board. keep training and pushing forward.
lucian

I wouldn't mind looking that average!! Great traps and shoulder width. Glad to have you on the bosrd.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I think you look great!!! What are your goals? Do you want to compete?

diskey said:
Whats the reason for the thread title man? It's just plain stupid when you weight 243. Seems like a begging for everyone to tell you you're not a little guy? just a irritating ego title, but anyway keep up the good work.

First off, I am no where near most of the guys on this board, I could not even think about stepping on a stage. I knew there would be come jack ass white man hater out there. I am not the badest or toughest guy in the world but I am a man and if I have something nasty to say to someone I say it to there face and I do not hide behind a keyboard like a little girl. I do however spar MMA 2 nights a week so if your ever in Chicago PM me and we can be men.

Not sure why he flamed you, sort of. You look awesome! Average? hardly. Your body fat looks very reasonable, good balance in chest, traps delts. Keep doing what your doing. You could compete easily. Keep it in mind.

280 said:
jack ass white man hater out there.

where did the color comment come from????? :(

b-boy said:
280 said:
jack ass white man hater out there.

where did the color comment come from????? :(

I wondered that myself. I agree that the response from Diskey was a little smart, but why would that make him a white man hater? If someone says something smart to me, does that mean I am to assume, they're a black man hater?

You look good man and you have nice size. I CAN understand how a guy that big can feel small. I'm 5'8" and about 250 and I feel scrawny as hell, but I'm so used to being around 280. It's all mental.

HEY, YOU LOOK GOOD!

WE ARE ALL OUR OWN WORST CRITICS! LOOKING BIG TO ME.

AS FAR AS DISKEYS COMMENT GOES.....MAYBE HE DIDN'T MEAN IT AS ROUGH AS IT CAME OFF. ALSO...JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BLACK DUDE ON HIS AVATAR DOES MEAN HE'S BLACK FOR SURE.

I DON'T KNOW IF DISKEY'S A BLACK GUY WHO DOESN'T LIKE WHITE GUYS OR NOT....BUT HE DOESN'T MAKE MEAN REMARKS ABOUT ME...AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

AND...YOU ARE SO DARK IN YOUR PICTURES IT'S HARD TO FOR ME TO TELL THAT YOU ARE A WHITE GUY! NICE TAN, MAN! LOL....I DON'T THINK IT WAS A RACIAL SLAM, 280.

MAYBE HE'LL CLARIFY HIS REMARKS.

ANYWAY....YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE PUT IN YOUR TIME....AND IT IS PAYING OFF. HAVE FUN HERE.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws