over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Day Out - 09 Northern Ky

unoigo

Registered
Bodyweight is right at 210 this AM. Just gonna take the day and dry out some and see what tomorrow brings.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 781
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 666
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 630
looking good bro

good luck to you

Lookin great bro..best of luck man!

You definitely filled out since your last show, best of luck!

It looks like u dialed it in perfect bro, what classes will u b competing in. If anyone has ever been to the Northern Kentucky they know it is a very competetive and a very well ran show!

Thanks everyone!

your color looks good, what products or protocol did you follow for your tanning? -STEELE

In the pics, I have 5 coats of protan on. 2 coats Weds night, rinse Thurs AM, 3 coats Thurs night, rinse Fri AM. I may put 1-2 additional coats on today but will finish off tomorrow morning with Jan Tana Competition Tan.

It looks like u dialed it in perfect bro, what classes will u b competing in. If anyone has ever been to the Northern Kentucky they know it is a very competetive and a very well ran show!

Yea, very good show. I'll be a Novice HWT.

looking good condition wise. Color looks good too! If I may suggest...I would go ahead and apply at least one more coat of protan. The lights down at the northern kentucky tend to be pretty bright and can wash you out--so being darker will be a plus. Good luck at your competition!!! Mental1

looking good bro, be sure to let us know how you place. good luck

Weighed in at 211.5 last night. There is no Super HWT class in novice so it's gonna be a battle as there are some pretty big boys in my class.

Out the door to PJing. Here are a couple shots from this morning....

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 315
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 398
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 411
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 385
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 369
Dont let a big guy worry u unless he has some great conditioning to go with it. I think your conditioning is great and Roger and Sandy would rather see a well conditioned BB with some good lines.

whats up shredded!

good luck!

Unigo, You look good! Keep your head up Bro and don't worry about the bigger boys. You made great progress in a short time! Keep us posted.:)

Did a great job! ::ction-sm Good luck and keep us updated!

I'll let Jacob post his results but let's just say he did VERY well today, and in a stacked class.

Thx Shelby!

Finished 2nd out of 11 actually (sorry Shelbs, I miscounted) Funny thing is that I had 4 first place votes, 2 second, fourth and fifth. The winner had 1 first and the rest second.

I'm VERY pleased to say the least. Feeback from judges and others was I need to continue to add size but focus on filling out my arms as I have very long arms.

First pic - Gotta give thanks to Shelby and Troponin Nutrition as well as my wonderful wife for all her support.

The next two I squeezed off in the lobby after the show and about a gallon of gatorade, lol.

Fourth pic... the guy to my right (blue trunks) finished first, the guy to my left (black trunks) finished 3rd. I'll actually be competing against him again in two weeks at my next show and I'm pretty sure he'll have the upper hand as my next show is a small local event and they reward size moreso than condition. (btw - the guy who is cut off in the left side of the pic - right side of me, weighed in at 261 !!!)

It was a crazy weekend as I started getting sick early in the week and it hit me hard Sat morning. Add that to the salt/ water manipulation and I was dragging ass! I felt like crap in PJing but felt a lot better for the night show. (just a head cold w/ stopped up head and nose)

Well off to bed, gonna do a little cardio tomorrow AM and follow that up with a huge bowl of oats, strawberry ON whey, a banana and some honey. Then back to the diet the remainder of the day. Got two more weeks to dial it in again.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 200
Thx Shelby!

Finished 2nd out of 11 actually (sorry Shelbs, I miscounted) Funny thing is that I had 4 first place votes, 2 second, fourth and fifth. The winner had 1 first and the rest second.

I'm VERY pleased to say the least. Feeback from judges and others was I need to continue to add size but focus on filling out my arms as I have very long arms.

First pic - Gotta give thanks to Shelby and Troponin Nutrition as well as my wonderful wife for all her support.

The next two I squeezed off in the lobby after the show and about a gallon of gatorade, lol.

Fourth pic... the guy to my right (blue trunks) finished first, the guy to my left (black trunks) finished 3rd. I'll actually be competing against him again in two weeks at my next show and I'm pretty sure he'll have the upper hand as my next show is a small local event and they reward size moreso than condition. (btw - the guy who is cut off in the left side of the pic - right side of me, weighed in at 261 !!!)

It was a crazy weekend as I started getting sick early in the week and it hit me hard Sat morning. Add that to the salt/ water manipulation and I was dragging ass! I felt like crap in PJing but felt a lot better for the night show. (just a head cold w/ stopped up head and nose)

Well off to bed, gonna do a little cardio tomorrow AM and follow that up with a huge bowl of oats, strawberry ON whey, a banana and some honey. Then back to the diet the remainder of the day. Got two more weeks to dial it in again.

Hey man - just saw this after i posted on the 2 day out Thread - Wow - grats big time, dude - you looked terrific - awsome conditioning - u look dry as hell and mondo cut! way to go bro! BTW - what's your height?

Hey man - just saw this after i posted on the 2 day out Thread - Wow - grats big time, dude - you looked terrific - awsome conditioning - u look dry as hell and mondo cut! way to go bro! BTW - what's your height?

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm 6'1" so need to add a lot more mass to really fill out.

great job.. i think its crazy how in your first pic at 210 and after weighin at 211.5...how much leaner your legs are and bigger..or was it lighting??

excellent work

Thanks! Maybe a bit of lighting but overall I think it just has to do with Shelby's method of drying out and filling out. I contribute his methods to really bringing out the cuts in my legs.

phatz

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity