advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

im 10 weeks out and still have alot of belly fat!

mchief101

Registered
upper abs are coming in slowly but i can still grab a good amount of thick fat on my stomach. i was wondering if it's normal at 10 weeks out? im prepping for a physique competition and i have been losing weight and gettin conditioned....but i can still grab fat on my stomach it pisses me off

upper abs are coming in slowly but i can still grab a good amount of thick fat on my stomach. i was wondering if it's normal at 10 weeks out? im prepping for a physique competition and i have been losing weight and gettin conditioned....but i can still grab fat on my stomach it pisses me off

Post pics so people can best advise you. Pics don't lie but sometimes the mirror does... some people think alsorts of negatives things when in reality they might be exactly where they need to be.

ok this is me at 14 weeks out and 10 weeks out. ok yes i see a small difference but it's just my abs.........when i sit down, you know what i mean lol your stomach

attachment.php

attachment.php

just on t3 50 mcg/ ec / yohimbine. im actually happy with my upper body but it;s the abs.....that pisses me off

Attachments

• 10weeksout.jpg
    10weeksout.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,225
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1,220
Yeah you are definitely behind. I'd say you need to work up your t3 dose, how much ephedrine or clen and caffeine you running?
Cardio? I'll share the advice I just got as far as cardio goes too. I'm also 10 weeks out and a tad behind but not quite as bad.
Step mill as long as you can, finish on the treadmill. 1 hour EVERY DAY.

Any tren/GH?

if you have a coach talk to him about it. if not, find one right now. i assume you are doing physique, these guys are coming in more and more shredded so you gotta be tight to be competitive and at this point trying to make decisions for your self are going to get hard.

10 weeks is enough time to pull it together but you gotta know what you are doing. asking us if you are behind shows you are new to this and really dont know. t3 without an anabolic will chew up muscle too so in the end you will be flatter and thinner,and onstage that never looks good.

not being a dick but telling you the truth if you really want to be your best on show day.

tren/test only
tren @100 eod
test @ 500 per week
t3 @50 mcg
ec @ 2-3 x per day
diet is : high protein, mod carb , low low fat

yes i have a coach, im workin with alex a

tren/test only
tren @100 eod
test @ 500 per week
t3 @50 mcg
ec @ 2-3 x per day
diet is : high protein, mod carb , low low fat

yes i have a coach, im workin with alex a

Curious, what are your stats? I'm not going to ask about diet bc you pay for that and Alex knows what he's doing. How long have you been working with him? How long have you been running those compounds?

Talk to your pre guy bro.....what does he have to say about this? I am not going to bullshit...you are pretty far behind....but not to far to have to pick another show. Stick with it...dont let this bring you down....use it to help you. Best of luck bro.

And judging by the 3 empty toilet paper rolls in the pic maybe want to switch your brand of protein if you are shitting that much bro ;) inless you just like to collect them....if so rock on:headbang:

If youre paying Alex you should do exactly what he tells you, he does this for a living.

i am following everything he says..to this date started with him 14 weeks out

And judging by the 3 empty toilet paper rolls in the pic maybe want to switch your brand of protein if you are shitting that much bro ;) inless you just like to collect them....if so rock on:headbang:

hahah nah....i live in a dorm :(

Curious, what are your stats? I'm not going to ask about diet bc you pay for that and Alex knows what he's doing. How long have you been working with him? How long have you been running those compounds?

started test at 14 weeks out
tren at 10 weeks out
ec 14 weeks out
t3 12 weeks out

dude talk to alex about this. honestly i dont think you look like you are on anything. after 4 weeks of test it should be kickin in nice. and the pics should have changed drastically. Alex knows his shit so i would check into the gear. it could be bunk stuff.

you say tren/test only like its not a really big deal....thats a powerful stack at those dosages if its real gear! shit 300mg of tren a week works wonders in the first 2 weeks!

lucian

You should be talking to Alex. I can't actually believe you are following his advice to a T by looking at those pics. I've used him, and he helped me attain crazy conditioning, just like most all his clients do. You either started way, way far out, or there is miscommunication on certain aspects. I am not bagging on you bro, its just I followed his advice to a T , and was amazed.

When I hired him I started as a fat fuck, or lard ass as someone else called me on here:D. But got in shape really fast. Here were my results with him after 13 weeks last go around, with 3 weeks left til show day. Email Alex!!!!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...5150-looking-awesome-nice-transformation.html

Bro your gear is fake no fucking doubt !!

Dont know your cycle experiance but on that much test and tren you should be alot leaner and bigger id think.

Get with a domestic sponser here get some real shit quick and do what Alex tells you to do.

either your gear is fake or you're not doing what alex says or both.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws