over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am back...

fla+

Miss Figure Universe
IFBB PROS
Hello Friends...

I didnt post in the last mounths... :mad:
But I was in precontest routine ...
In October, I competed in England in The Nabba Ms Figure Universe and after contest I ve been in Europe...I did one DVD for Euromuscle (Germany) and then I had some free weeks to relax in Italy...
This year I ve been in second place in the contest..but I didnt feel sad..I was better than last year...
I will post the contest pics and also the pics that I shooted during the DVD...
Now I am planning my contests to the next year...

Attachments

• Ms universe 12.jpg
    Ms universe 12.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,860
DAMNN!! looking good girl...I'd like to see your front...looks like you have some nice sweep to those quads. :eek:

Wow!

You have terrific conditioning!

FLA+

it is good to have you back...you stopped with the e-mails :( I thought you were gone??

LOOKING BETTER than ever :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOOKING LIKE MEMBER OF THE MONTH FOR THE NEW YEAR :)

more pics

I would like to post the best pics...but almost of my pics are bigger than 120 kb :mad:
these pics arent my favorites....

Attachments

• flavi_045.jpg
    flavi_045.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,787
GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!

EARLIER TODAY I WENT BACK TO SOME OF THE OLDER PICTURES IN THE 'MEMBERS PHOTOS FORUM' AND BROUGHT YOURS BACK FOR NEW MEMBERS TO LOOK AT. I MUST BE PSYCHIC! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY QUITE DISCIPLINED! YOUR GLUTES ARE SHOWING SOME GOOD DEFINITION WHICH IS DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A FEMALE! GREAT WORK, FLA+ :D :D

omg

JETHRO TULL said:
EARLIER TODAY I WENT BACK TO SOME OF THE OLDER PICTURES IN THE 'MEMBERS PHOTOS FORUM' AND BROUGHT YOURS BACK FOR NEW MEMBERS TO LOOK AT. I MUST BE PSYCHIC! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY QUITE DISCIPLINED! YOUR GLUTES ARE SHOWING SOME GOOD DEFINITION WHICH IS DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A FEMALE! GREAT WORK, FLA+ :D :D

:eek:
wo! looking better than ever fla!!! I wish my ass looked half as good as that, id feeel like a million bucks lol!!! thinking about doing any US shows? also thanks for your advice in the emails!!

OK BY THE WAY....MODS FEEL FREE TO REPLACE MY PIC WITH ONE OF FLAS NEW PICS UP IN THE FEATURED MEMBER SIGN!!! LOL :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments :)

Rea:

Yes..I am thinking in compete in US next year..maybe in World Gym Classic in San Diego..it is March...I already changed my preparation to compete in American Figure, I need to compete smaller and a litle bit soft...
Now I am tryng to get some sponsors in US, specially suplements..here i havent only few suplements to buy..i use only BCAA and Vitamins in precontest...
Feel free to write emails when you want, it is a pleasure for me..when are you planning compete next year?
:confused: do you know another way to post pics..i have many others pics..but they are bigger than 100kb...
PS I am posting one glute pic for you...

Attachments

• flavi_038.jpg
    flavi_038.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,758
Once again FLA-LESS

Jesus! Look at the glute/ham tie-ins. That is awesome....damn, If my back could even get half as peeled for a show Id be happy!

fla congrats with your placing,nad with your work in germany.you look great and i you know it,i have just good thing to say about how you look,and like always i am late to say that,good job girl.

your physique work is well respected, its a pleasure to see work when its good.

fla+ said:
Thanks for the comments :)

Rea:

Yes..I am thinking in compete in US next year..maybe in World Gym Classic in San Diego..it is March...I already changed my preparation to compete in American Figure, I need to compete smaller and a litle bit soft...
Now I am tryng to get some sponsors in US, specially suplements..here i havent only few suplements to buy..i use only BCAA and Vitamins in precontest...
Feel free to write emails when you want, it is a pleasure for me..when are you planning compete next year?
:confused: do you know another way to post pics..i have many others pics..but they are bigger than 100kb...
PS I am posting one glute pic for you...

Im soo excited for you to walk on an US stage....(those poor girls..lol youll give them all a run for their money!!) I will definitly make it out there to watch you for sure!! I know a new company that might be interested in you as far as sponsorship...PM me. As far as competition goes for me Im not exactly sure yet because of my citizenship problem (only americans citizens allowed to compete in national shows, but im working out a solution for that) Until then im just training hard and making all possible improvements as I can for my next show ill do. P.s. these pics are unbelievable!!!

Fla your conditioning is unreal! Not many girls can get their a-- as hard as you do! Great job!!

took me a minute to type this as I had to close my mouth. I could say all the nice things about the figure and shape but it doesn't matter, Nice ass :D

wow

Im speechless ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner