over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My plan for next IGF testing

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
My plan for next IGF testing UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

mexi sent me his new batch of ellis. im trying to think of the best way to get a new IGF test. Im sure his new batch and old batch are still the same quality gh, i dont see how one will be any better, its just one is newer. Im presuming all his elli's are good just like my 1st IGF test proved. Ok so the first test i stayed on 4iu' daily and went from a base of 189 to 449
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/69131-igf-resluts-mexis-ellis.html

Now, from my research it seems like timing is not important if you have consistantly stayed on GH for over a week."GH" levels will spike and vary depending on timing but systematic "IGF" levels will constantly remain elevated so i dont see how the timing will be that diff. However im very curious on how the body adapts to GH and if in fact its true that you can become desensatized. So im thinking this. stop all gh for a week and then start back up again with mexi's new elli's and keep the dose the same at 4iu's. Wait around 10days and get another test. I'll do it at the same time frame i did the last test just so its even more accurate. That, should clear up if there is any desensatizing of Gh. Sound like a good plan?

Last edited:
Well this sucks, so i took 10days off GH and just used peps, then started back again at the same dose 4iu's daily. Waited around 10days and got retested. Just got results in and they are only 320. last time results were 449. Im still using mexi's elli's and didnt do anything diff. still took my same GH dose in morning and then ate and about 3-4hrs later got tested. same way i did it last time. Drastic difference though. All i can think of is maybe i needed to wait longer than 10days for my systematic IGF levels to build back up again. But this should conclude that taking a break from GH will not help and there is not GH saturation, otherwise my levels should have been higher than the 1st test. Hopefully Jessie's test will confirm more info as he is doing the same thing i did.

IGF levels can easily vary 100 points +/- throughout the day depending on a host of other mechanisms and interactions that occur in your body depending on the time of day, food intake, other drugs, other hormones, activity level, etc...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1mpjuice
NapsGear