over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OFFICIAL DES THREAD

rockstar3000

Registered
I figured since every other post in the pep section is about DES these days that it would be easier if all the info was in one big section.

so feel free to post your results, protocol, dose, questions and thoughts and hopefully our experience and knowledgeable members will help answer questions and share there knowledge. Hope this helps everyone out!

Good idea, mines on it's way, first time user so will follow this thread closely

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Nice thread rockstar the DES has certainly gained popularity now from the impressive results. Makes sense to put up this thread. Lot of controversy if pre or post work out administration, how much, and where if IM or subQ.
I figured since every other post in the pep section is about DES these days that it would be easier if all the info was in one big section.

so feel free to post your results, protocol, dose, questions and thoughts and hopefully our experience and knowledgeable members will help answer questions and share there knowledge. Hope this helps everyone out!

bump

good call
just ordered some from ERGO

very excited
gonna take mine 30min pre workout

thinking starting off 50mcg

25 per bodypart

heard great things

The one thing that worrys me about igf is the potential of intestinal growth. My stomach is already not flat unless im about 8% empty stomach-not through drugs,just shitty genetics. Ive tried researching it but its hard to find definite answers on whats safe in this respect. I will still be trying this great sounding pep-just with caution. I know guys on pm that use it a lot and have flat stomachs so hopefully ill be ok

The one thing that worrys me about igf is the potential of intestinal growth. My stomach is already not flat unless im about 8% empty stomach-not through drugs,just shitty genetics. Ive tried researching it but its hard to find definite answers on whats safe in this respect. I will still be trying this great sounding pep-just with caution. I know guys on pm that use it a lot and have flat stomachs so hopefully ill be ok

would that happen after a couple runs with it or is it more so years? also i thought i read somewhere that its not as common with DES as it is with LR3

Is it possible that if someone is on HGH such as 8iu split twice a day SQ that makes using DES ineffective? I wonder if the IGF receptors may already be saturated from the HGH use therefore making the DES useless or less effective. The only reason i say that is someone that i know that is using 8iu of HGH for a few weeks and has just started using DES from a reputable board sponsor is not getting any of the crazy pumps etc reported on this site from DES usage. He has used up to 200mcg split bilaterally (100mcg each bi or delt lets say) with no noticeable difference. They were administered IM 15min prior to working out that particular muscle group. All inputs appreciated.

Is it possible that if someone is on HGH such as 8iu split twice a day SQ that makes using DES ineffective? I wonder if the IGF receptors may already be saturated from the HGH use therefore making the DES useless or less effective. The only reason i say that is someone that i know that is using 8iu of HGH for a few weeks and has just started using DES from a reputable board sponsor is not getting any of the crazy pumps etc reported on this site from DES usage. He has used up to 200mcg split bilaterally (100mcg each bi or delt lets say) with no noticeable difference. They were administered IM 15min prior to working out that particular muscle group. All inputs appreciated.

How would that make DES ineffective? A guy I know stopped using AAS and only uses growth and igf1 lr3 injected together multiple times a day. He's sold on it so I think you dont have to worry.
Peptides and igf1 on the other hand might compete for the same receptors, but I'm not sure about that. I've read it a few times, but cannot find information that proves anything.

Maybe someone experienced can chime in

ok so if igf des is supposed to shuttle nutrients to your muscles faster then. wouldn't it be wise to take say 25 mcg 20 minutes before meals? would that promise that all the protien and nutrients you are eating would go straight to where you trained that day?

Another question. if it shuttles nutrients to your muscles then would it be wise to drink a intra workout shake with glutamate and isolate during the workout?

Im going to try it a couple different ways every week and see which way works best for me. also on arm days since its my weakest body part i am going to do 100mcg pre and 100mcg post both IM.

I love experimenting with this stuff. :D

Current Protocol

Pre-Workout (Dose then train)
200mcg IM bilaterally in muscle trained

Drink shake with waxy maize, bcaa, glutamine, creatine

I started with 66mcg split and moved up the dose. Over 100mcg has been the sweet spot with more noticeable effects. I may follow in Osiris's footsteps and try a short mega-blast with 300-400. I will note that 200mcg produces even more of an extreme pump than the previously lower doses. Makes leg training quite interesting, especially widowmakers, :eek:

Pre-Workout (Dose then train)
200mcg IM bilaterally in muscle trained

Drink shake with waxy maize, bcaa, glutamine, creatine

I started with 66mcg split and moved up the dose. Over 100mcg has been the sweet spot with more noticeable effects. I may follow in Osiris's footsteps and try a short mega-blast with 300-400. I will note that 200mcg produces even more of an extreme pump than the previously lower doses. Makes leg training quite interesting, especially widowmakers, :eek:

that would be great to see. once i get in my next two bottles from ergo i am going to do 200mcg everyday.

we all should be so fortunate to have a dude like osiris who helps everyone out and keep such a detailed log.

ok so if igf des is supposed to shuttle nutrients to your muscles faster then. wouldn't it be wise to take say 25 mcg 20 minutes before meals? would that promise that all the protien and nutrients you are eating would go straight to where you trained that day?

Another question. if it shuttles nutrients to your muscles then would it be wise to drink a intra workout shake with glutamate and isolate during the workout?

Im going to try it a couple different ways every week and see which way works best for me. also on arm days since its my weakest body part i am going to do 100mcg pre and 100mcg post both IM.

I love experimenting with this stuff. :D

My research is going to begin shortly with DES from Osta-gain and will be using MG Powdered Muscle for this particular thought process...

I have been running 75/75 bi-laterally pre workout for the past month.
The pumps have been great and I do notice more soreness the next day on the body parts worked.
I can say that even in a month I have noticed size growth and more vascularity.
I might try lr3 next time to see if you do in fact get the overall fat burning effect.

I have been running 75/75 bi-laterally pre workout for the past month.
The pumps have been great and I do notice more soreness the next day on the body parts worked.
I can say that even in a month I have noticed size growth and more vascularity.
I might try lr3 next time to see if you do in fact get the overall fat burning effect.

I have notice the increase soreness as well but im not sure if its because i am not used to shooting anything besides delts glutes and quads. not gonna lie the chest was kinda scary the first time around lol

When injecting into the quads, where do you inject? tear drop, side of the quad...?

And anyone has injected into the hamstrings?

When injecting into the quads, where do you inject? tear drop, side of the quad...?

And anyone has injected into the hamstrings?

The side is the easiest. If you have large enough legs just find a spot. Doesn't matter, works the same. I read on here that someone was using in the hamstrings. I get the same amount of pump in the hams by just pinning the quad. At 200mcg, it's unbearable after a widowmaker set.

The side is the easiest. If you have large enough legs just find a spot. Doesn't matter, works the same. I read on here that someone was using in the hamstrings. I get the same amount of pump in the hams by just pinning the quad. At 200mcg, it's unbearable after a widowmaker set.

Guys i want to tell you, hellbilly is one of the guys on here that i would defer to with practical experience with DES. He has damn near the amount of experience with it as i do. Dont be afraid to ask guys like him and fire0808(an unsung hero in my opinion) questions. These guys are a wealth of knowledge and i think they kinda lie low sometimes.

That being said, i agree 110% with hellbilly. It is not as localized as we think. I was taking the large doses in my triceps and my shouders were getting so pumped that it was painful. When i did the 200mcg preworkout a few times, i did 50 in each bi, and 50 in each tri. The pump was painful.My curls looked like partials because i couldnt come up very far.

Guys i want to tell you, hellbilly is one of the guys on here that i would defer to with practical experience with DES. He has damn near the amount of experience with it as i do. Dont be afraid to ask guys like him and fire0808(an unsung hero in my opinion) questions. These guys are a wealth of knowledge and i think they kinda lie low sometimes.

That being said, i agree 110% with hellbilly. It is not as localized as we think. I was taking the large doses in my triceps and my shouders were getting so pumped that it was painful. When i did the 200mcg preworkout a few times, i did 50 in each bi, and 50 in each tri. The pump was painful.My curls looked like partials because i couldnt come up very far.

Thanks man and I concur with "not as localized as we think." For example, on Chest/Shoulder/Tri (DC Training) day, I dose shoulders only (reaching triceps is difficult now) and after say, a working set of Decline Bench, my entire upper torso is pumped to the max. On the flip side, when triceps were dosed, shoulders would be extremely pumped but not as much in the chest.

I would also like to add, which B-boy stressed in his thread, that you should focus on extreme stretching when getting the benefit of the pump from pre-workout dosing. This is a new level of pain, haha but it works!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131