over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blue "flip off" tops

Color tops means nothing.
Where did u get it from?
Here in PM?

there are really good sponsors on here, and good mods that have fellow bodybuilders backs, and want to see everyone make out! For future reference and until otherwise notified differently, I would stay away from "tops" if I were you...there's just too much garbage coming out with these "tops" to put money into something unsure...I see your new and can't view some threads but check out what people are having success with, see what they say about what, and try to find that product. If you have to pay alittle more for something in the end you'll be glad you did. You just never know what your getting with generic "tops"...but that's just my 2cents..

(you can read through my thread "alittle help underdosed blue tops", that should give you some insight)

Last edited:
anybody use these?

Do this, it is not a definitive test of dose or quality, but it will tell you if there is gh in it. Reconstitute one vial, draw 1/2 out in a pin and save it, then boil a small pan of water, boil the vial with 1/2 ml in it for 2 minutes, it should turn milky or cloudy. If it dose they you at least have a good indication. If its clear as water, there is not any gh in it ( or severely under dosed )

This little test works, I have 5 kinds of gh. the three I did not like all came up clear :( The 2 I thought were good cloudy :) No one can tell me that their is not some validity to it. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, TRY IT!!!!

there are really good sponsors on here, and good mods that have fellow bodybuilders backs, and want to see everyone make out! For future reference and until otherwise notified differently, I would stay away from "tops" if I were you...there's just too much garbage coming out with these "tops" to put money into something unsure...I see your new and can't view some threads but check out what people are having success with, see what they say about what, and try to find that product. If you have to pay alittle more for something in the end you'll be glad you did. You just never know what your getting with generic "tops"...but that's just my 2cents..

(you can read through my thread "alittle help underdosed blue tops", that should give you some insight)

Thanks good looking out, I was off the map for a few years and now I'm back Bodybuilding again. I will take your advice when ordering my kits. This one I got local from somebody owed me money for "other supplements" I was pretty sure the ones that said "flip off" on the top were the ones to avoid was hoping I was mistaken and they were good. But I just opened one and it was not under vac. All the good HGH I've gotten were always under a vacuum. Except for IP yellows which are nitro filled.

Do this, it is not a definitive test of dose or quality, but it will tell you if there is gh in it. Reconstitute one vial, draw 1/2 out in a pin and save it, then boil a small pan of water, boil the vial with 1/2 ml in it for 2 minutes, it should turn milky or cloudy. If it dose they you at least have a good indication. If its clear as water, there is not any gh in it ( or severely under dosed )

This little test works, I have 5 kinds of gh. the three I did not like all came up clear :( The 2 I thought were good cloudy :) No one can tell me that their is not some validity to it. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, TRY IT!!!!

I will try this tomorrow!

just boiled it and it came up cloudy. So if this test does work I guess it's good.

Lets say I wanted to do a HGH serum test. I just walk into the Lab place and tell them I want a HGH serum test? How much should I take and how soon before I go there do I take shot?

Last edited:
just boiled it and it came up cloudy. So if this test does work I guess it's good.

Lets say I wanted to do a HGH serum test. I just walk into the Lab place and tell them I want a HGH serum test? How much should I take and how soon before I go there do I take shot?

If memory serves me correctly, 10iu and 3 hours...

Someone please correct me if I'm off base...

Thanks good looking out, I was off the map for a few years and now I'm back Bodybuilding again. I will take your advice when ordering my kits. This one I got local from somebody owed me money for "other supplements" I was pretty sure the ones that said "flip off" on the top were the ones to avoid was hoping I was mistaken and they were good. But I just opened one and it was not under vac. All the good HGH I've gotten were always under a vacuum. Except for IP yellows which are nitro filled.

Anytime friend!!! from reading your posts it seems you may have some good ones, which is good!!!

Why draw out .5ml first? Why not just put the whole 1ml vial in the water to test?

The right way to do it is to order a test from one of the websites that supply it. I use Privatemdlabs.com

You can take 10ius 3 hours before they draw your blood. I just did a test on blue tops and my results were 32.6 nd/ml. I had my blood drawn 2hrs 50mins after I took my shot.

Hope this helps you

The right way to do it is to order a test from one of the websites that supply it. I use Privatemdlabs.com

You can take 10ius 3 hours before they draw your blood. I just did a test on blue tops and my results were 32.6 nd/ml. I had my blood drawn 2hrs 50mins after I took my shot.

Hope this helps you

generic blues micro? just wondering...

There is a ton of different "blue tops with flip off caps" floating around. NOT ALL ARE THE SAME!

There is a ton of different "blue tops with flip off caps" floating around. NOT ALL ARE THE SAME!

I and 4 friends had a year of Blues, and all thought they worked fine. I have nothing better to put it against, was only ones I ever did, but again real happy for the cost

I and 4 friends had a year of Blues, and all thought they worked fine. I have nothing better to put it against, was only ones I ever did, but again real happy for the cost

I hear/read things like this ALL the time. I'm not discounting your potential results when I say this, but I've had so many friends using various GH for years and all thought they were real, yet so many turned out to be fakes. The placebo effect is amazing, on top of the sides you'll get from WTFever they are sticking in them.

I normally would agree 100% bubba, mine were ND' s. The main reason I saw a change is Im 44, and with no crazy diet was able to grow my arms by a inch, and reduce my body fat down under 10% and keep it there. I did diet hard when I went to Worlds in my sport., and at 44 was looking crazy, in much better shape then any point of my life, which shouldnt be possible being older.

I am super happy to have found the info here on how to test my blood, and am going to next week. This site has been great!

BTW I tore my bicpet last week, so Im off work and on here a ton, sorry for all the boring posts lol

I normally would agree 100% bubba, mine were ND' s. The main reason I saw a change is Im 44, and with no crazy diet was able to grow my arms by a inch, and reduce my body fat down under 10% and keep it there. I did diet hard when I went to Worlds in my sport., and at 44 was looking crazy, in much better shape then any point of my life, which shouldnt be possible being older.

I am super happy to have found the info here on how to test my blood, and am going to next week. This site has been great!

BTW I tore my bicpet last week, so Im off work and on here a ton, sorry for all the boring posts lol

Never heard any complaints about ND Blues. I would consider them one of the top blue tops out right now. Also I'm right there in age with you, I'm 43 plus my right bicep is pretty screwed up right now, not torn but major distal tendonitis.

Right on point, good advice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity