over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glycerin question?

AzCats

Registered
I'm really not that familiar with glycerin. I have read a few articles about it's volumizing effect and great for pumps. Feel a bit silly asking this question but, On the back it says "this product is not safe for oral consumption" My wife's response was "I use that shit to was my hands, you would be stupid to consume that" Are there different types of glycerin that are used for oral consumption? I live in Mexico and the only thing it say on the bottle is 100% Pure Glycerina. I'm assuming it's vegetable since it's clear and has no smell.

It's fine. Vegetable glycerin is what you want. Many of us here drink it all the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

It's fine. Vegetable glycerin is what you want. Many of us here drink it all the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, My assumption was.. it should be ok to take before my workouts. The back of the bottle pretty much has no listing of ingredients so I will assume it's ok to start tomorrow before my workout. Just don't want to get a post that says "We have lost another PM member due to overdosing on sanitizer products"

How is the taste for you guys? Do you drink it out of a tbsp?

I'm really not that familiar with glycerin. I have read a few articles about it's volumizing effect and great for pumps. Feel a bit silly asking this question but, On the back it says "this product is not safe for oral consumption" My wife's response was "I use that shit to was my hands, you would be stupid to consume that" Are there different types of glycerin that are used for oral consumption? I live in Mexico and the only thing it say on the bottle is 100% Pure Glycerina. I'm assuming it's vegetable since it's clear and has no smell.

Contact Pitbulltank (LBA's man). I believe he sells it now at a great price.

Contact Pitbulltank (LBA's man). I believe he sells it now at a great price.

Well I live in Mexico and it cost me about $2 for a nice size bottle of it. Tastes very sweet on the tongue.

How is the taste for you guys? Do you drink it out of a tbsp?

It's very sweet and makes your mouth feel a bit warm if not diluted a lot. I wouldn't drink it straight. Mix it with a preworkout or some Gatorade or something.

as long as it says BP its safe.
over here chemists carry it behind the counter..

when I couldn't find gly one time to pass a drug test I used baby suppositories made from gly! lol

glycerol is also an antioxidant, helps with hydration and fullness put a few tbs in your pre wo drink.

or lba's which are freakin awesome!

Is glycerin and glycerol the same thing?

Yes. This is the stuff most of us here at PM drink. It's safe. Trust me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425582251410.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425582251410.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 429
Yep as others have said it's safe, and ever since reading about it on these forums it has become my favorite dirt cheap preworkout pump supplement ever.

How much are people having a day?
15-30ML is the usual recommendation from what I have seen and it's what I have had success with.

Just preworkout, but sometimes intraworkout as well.

How do you mix it when using intra-workout? Do you put in in a shaker with no water and your typical BCAA's..., then add water when at the gym?

How do you mix it when using intra-workout? Do you put in in a shaker with no water and your typical BCAA's..., then add water when at the gym?
With my intra drinks, I always blend it ahead of time before moving it to my water bottle in 1/4th the water I want and fill the rest at the gym. I work out first thing in the morning, so this works well for me as I never have to worry about crappy shaker cups that leak and don't mix.

there are a few different qualities of vegetable glycerine(glycerol, yes same thing)... the one you want is 99.7% USP Kosher grade... and yes i do carry it now....It is cheaper from me for 32oz or gallons than anywhere else I've seen online when i was researching to set price :star-w:rs ...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws