over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bolasterone?

fulblown

Newbies
has anybody used this compound? if so what dosages/cycle length? How were your results comparable to other compounds.

The best steroid i ever used along with the real finaject

fulblown said:
has anybody used this compound? if so what dosages/cycle length? How were your results comparable to other compounds.

It was a fake in the 80's. If someone bought it and it was a real compound than it was just some sort of more common steroid re-labled to jack the price up. Whats the chemical name of this stuff? Gotta remember things were different back then, access to gear wasn't nearly what it is today and you were basically a roid whore and took what ever you could get when you could get it so a lot of people got ripped off.

RedStar made some and claimed if you had to ask what was in it you didn't need it. I tried it and figured if it was worth a shit it would work, even on me. Well, it wasn't shit but marketing by Bruce. The original Bolasterone(Mayagen) was the first designer steroid and was a mix. I can't remember the name of the lab that made it but nobody ever told what was in it. Duchaine claimed he knew but stated the best stack he ever saw was 1g sus, liquid a bombs and tren(I believe). Oh - Laboratorios Milanos was the name of the lab if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, if you have Bolasterone, its a 25 yr old bottle or its RedStar and good luck. Lyle Alzado said it was great so thats how long ago it was made.

Leo's had some blosterone powder a while back, but it in not currently in stock. It was a testosterone molecule with a methyl group in the 17th position to make it an oral, and also a methyl group in the 7th position which still allows it to aromatize but doesn't allow it to be 5a-reduced. It is like milberone (cheek drops) but with testosterone used as the base molecule instead of nandrolone. That shit sounded freakey strong to me and I was too scared to buy some and give it a try.

bolasterone

ive used it 3 years a go...readily avail in powder from china..20mg per day

Kahn said:
RedStar made some and claimed if you had to ask what was in it you didn't need it. I tried it and figured if it was worth a shit it would work, even on me. Well, it wasn't shit but marketing by Bruce. The original Bolasterone(Mayagen) was the first designer steroid and was a mix. I can't remember the name of the lab that made it but nobody ever told what was in it. Duchaine claimed he knew but stated the best stack he ever saw was 1g sus, liquid a bombs and tren(I believe). Oh - Laboratorios Milanos was the name of the lab if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, if you have Bolasterone, its a 25 yr old bottle or its RedStar and good luck. Lyle Alzado said it was great so thats how long ago it was made.
I'm pretty sure Dan was involved in making and selling it. It was a fake and was just a mix of some common steroids. Dan talked about it later on.

no it wasnt fake...i went from a barely 700 squat to almost 780

there is a REAL bolasterone

and there was a fake. The fake was an injectable mix of a bunch of different steroids. The real one is a dimethylated testosterone molecule.

This is the real deal, and I'd personally love to try it.

7α,17-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE
aka
4-ANDROSTEN-7α, 17α-DIMETHYL-17β-OL-3-ONE

Melting Point:
163-165°C°C

Rotation:
+25°

Molecular Weight:

Formula:
C21 H32 O2

violentmessiah said:
The real one is a dimethylated testosterone molecule.
7α,17-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE
aka
Melting Point:
163-165°C°C
Rotation:
+25°
Weight:
Formula:
C21 H32 O2

Seems to me if this is doable, one of our guys should be able to replicate it.

The main problem with that mix or the real mix I m talking about is the sides.....There more pronounced in the dimethyl test for some reason....I have no knowledge in that area.....

I know that the real shit bumped the B/P and I gained 11 lbs in 1 week this was towards the end of a cycle not the begining...seriuosly...no bullshit...

Aprox week 12...and in those days I never did a light cycle...never

Thanx for the replies, and no I'm not talking about the fakes, I'm talking about the legit hormone powder. It's a very old drug marketed under the name Myagen?....I have found a supplier, but if the board sponser on here can get some that would be great, at least I know I would get my stuff. Any other user accounts welcome!

Last edited:
dimethylation

means it's harder on the liver, and possibly more bioavailable. I have little knowledge of the biochemistry on hormones like this, but it seems to make a little bit of logical sense being that a hormone gets methylated so it can bypass first-pass liver degradation......double methylating it or dimethylating it seems like it would be just more damn potent in every aspect. Guess somebody who's an expert on this should chime in.

thats what makes halo so strong right? it has an extra bond making it much more potent? regarless u r taking lower doses anyways so it's all relitive i suppose.

never tried halo.....whats it like and what do you expect from halo....I know alot of power guys swear by halos...

Ive been asking for over 2 years for someone to put it on the market...but no one has of yet...

I've decided to buy 10grams worth, the price is actually very reasonable.....Big O do remember anything about dosages? 20mg was mentioned, but I'm very experienced in orals so I might bump it. I've done 350mg of anadrol, 200dbol/win and wasn't impressed, I'm hoping it's like halo with a size aspect to it, will see.....

Bro...it was so long ago...this was back in the mid 80's somewhere....

I do remember gaining 26 lbs or close to it....This was at the end of a cycle....I got up to 268.....I always maintained a weight around 242...or wityhin a couple of pounds....

I do remember...that it had a better kick than 7 drol e/d...

I cant swear to it but something jumps out at me around 50....cant swear to it...I know that the sides were pretty harsh and I do remember my eyes turning yellow and jaundice was on the door step

Put me on your list..for the bolasterone

is the chemist

making this again....???
Last time I checked, he was out for college and the bolasterone wasn't able to be made. That was with one of the board sponsors powder guys. I'd love to try this stuff, probably not 50mg a day, maybe 20-30mg though...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131