Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2016, 03:37 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Vegetarian/ Vegan meals?

Hey guys. Do you have some knowledge of vegetarian or perhaps a vegan recipe? Post some of your favorite meals plans here. I am curious because I am following more of a plant based diet (I do eat eggs) and I am looking for some inspiration. I have to cut meat for medical/ health reason so don't judge.

Discuss.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcheese1337 View Post
Hey guys. Do you have some knowledge of vegetarian or perhaps a vegan recipe? Post some of your favorite meals plans here. I am curious because I am following more of a plant based diet (I do eat eggs) and I am looking for some inspiration. I have to cut meat for medical/ health reason so don't judge.

Discuss.
My wife has been a vegetarian for over 30 years. And a vegan for the past 5. Healthiest person
I know and an exceptional athlete too.

She recommends these books, uses these books:

Vegetables Get the Royal Treatment, - Jill Nussinow
Vegan Pressure Cooking, - J. L. Fields
Great Vegetarian Cooking Under Pressure, - Lorna J. Sass
The Oh She Glows Cookbook, - Angela Liddon

Buy the best organic (local if you can) raw ingredients, food you can afford. And
prepare your own food. This is the single, most important ‘thing’ you can do in
your diet.

And get yourself a pressure cooker. It too will be the most important, most used
appliance in your kitchen. Money well spent.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Fantastic! Thanks for the reply. I am looking into those books right now. Thank you.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

If you have other questions, I think this site will be very useful. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, but definitely the meat is not among my favorite foods, so I think this site will find useful things.

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness
Old 10-22-2017, 10:29 PM
Registered Member

You're really think it good?
In my opinion, veg ration is more difficult :о
Old 03-28-2018, 06:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy49 View Post

Nowadays, there are plenty of opportunities to solve problems
Old 04-07-2018, 02:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy49 View Post
I think I know what you mean, trying to get a complete protein from strictly plant matter. It can be done, it’s going to be a lot of beans and rice though I suspect lol.

The biggest issue for me (if I were to ever go vegan, which would be out of necessity rather than desire, like if we ran out of animals) wouldn’t be the vegetables, I absolutely love vegetables, they’re often my favorite thing on the plate, but the lack of flesh would drive me nuts. Veggies are great, they’re just not satisfying though, I’d end up eating 15 times a day if all I had were veggies! I could completely cut out land animals if I had access to whatever type of seafood I wanted though (and an unlimited budget, good fish is expensive, and I don’t consider tilapia “good fish”).